It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTF Chicago?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   
14 people were shot tonight at a funeral in the lovely Liberal Mecca of Chicago.
How can Mayor Beetlejuice or anyone in power there look at the residents with a straight face and say they are doing everything they can to stop the violence?

A horrific shootout outside a funeral home on Chicago's South Side Tuesday night wounded at least 14 people, police said, in the latest chapter of violence gripping the big city.
"All we saw was just bodies laying everywhere," witness Arnita Gerder told WMAQ. "Shot up everywhere, all over. Legs, stomach, back, all over the place. We thought it was a war out here."

The shooting came a day after more than 20 people were shot Monday and after a deadly weekend in which 63 people were shot and 12 were killed.

Trump wants to send the Feds in to try to lend a hand and all he gets is flak from the Liberal idiots there.

On Monday, President Trump vowed to send federal forces into the city amid a spike in violent crime. Local leaders have pushed back on the plan, arguing it exceeds the authority of the federal government.

Here is what the poster child for Liberal mental illness AKA Mayor Beetlejuice says in a Tweet....

“Under no circumstances will I allow Donald Trump’s troops to come to Chicago and terrorize our residents," she wrote.

twitter.com...

So she is obviously ok with the residents of her city being terrorized by dozens of shootings a day and will not take the help of the federal government.
This is beyond outrageous.

www.foxnews.com...
edit on 21-7-2020 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Why is no one demanding this violence be addressed? The idiot mayor’s response is to defund their police department and send in the “Census Cowboy”. How can this mayor still be in power?
edit on 2020/7/21 by Metallicus because: Sp

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

14 people shot !!!

Then "defund the police", because, that will help ?

I dunno, but I'm pretty sure the 14 people shot were terrorized by the shootings and I'm also pretty sure it is not Trump or the police doing this terrorizing....

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Listen to how the mayor of Chicago treats her constituents:

twitter.com...
edit on 21-7-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   
56 Shot this week before tonight's funeral home massacre.
heyjackass.com...

(And it's only Tuesday)

Chicago mayor Lori Lightfoot has reluctantly agreed to let the Trump Administration send in the FEDS.

Mayor finally gives in: abc7chicago.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
Listen to how the mayor of Chicago treats here constituents:

twitter.com...

Couldn't you find an audio without Lightfoot's face showing?

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
heyjackass.com...

(And it's only Tuesday)

Chicago mayor Lori Lightfoot has reluctantly agreed to let the Trump Administration send in the FEDS.

Just looked at that idiots Wiki page, she has been a part of the Liberal bureaucracy in Chicago for almost 20 years before being elected mayor.
Obviously this is business as usual for her, “Ah it’s just some kids with guns, they will grow out of it”

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   
How exactly does she plan to keep federal police out of the city?

Indeed, if she does take any action to do so, would that not be an act of insurrection?

Resorting to treason is an interesting career move for a politican really.

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Proves that black lives don't matter to other blacks and the democrats that enable them are just hypocrites...

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I mean, they don't call it Chiraq for nothing. Another day, another dozen shot.

edit on -05:002020Tue, 21 Jul 2020 23:32:14 -050031America/Chicago000000Tue, 21 Jul 2020 23:32:14 -0500TueAmerica/ChicagoJul by PorteurDeMort because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 11:41 PM
link   
The residents that would be terrorized by the Federal troups would be the people who commit crimes. I suppose those kind of criminal people are the friends of the Mayor. She is trying to protect the wrong people

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Thugs gonna thug. Whatcha gonna do?

I say wall of all the cities where this crap happens, cut federal funding, pull all federal law enforcement. In a few days they will be like the mayor of Seattle, screaming for someone to come help.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   
d
Wasn't the mantra of the left "it takes a village and it's for the children" well children are being shot and killed from coast to coast and these cities don't want any help from Trump it's just insane and hopefully all theses city leaders (loosers fixed it) get voted out of office when they come up for reelection.

edit on 22-7-2020 by PhilbertDezineck because: leaders to loosers

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Just plain stupid to reject help for your city just to be spiteful.
More and more people in government are showing that they really don't want to help their constituents and are acting like children....actually I have seen children be more civil than some of these representatives.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 01:50 AM
link   
This madness and killing has been going on, in the Windy City, for way too long. That wind needs to seriously change direction.

So, the mayor is obviously totally incompetent, and does not care about the safety of Chicago residents. President Trump has offered help, but the offer was met with a strict "no" and called as a violation of laws.

So my questions are, Can Trump veto or something? What if he just flips the bird at Chicago leaders and sends troops anyway?

This is going to seriously boil over at some point. I bet that the vast majority of Chicago residents are peace loving and nice people. But at some point, they are gonna take action, if i know anything about American mindset. And they will smoke out their leaders and replace them with better ones. Like ones who have a heart, how is that for a start?

edit on 22-7-2020 by Finspiracy because: missed a preposition

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: carewemust
heyjackass.com...

(And it's only Tuesday)

Just looked at that idiots Wiki page, she has been a part of the Liberal bureaucracy in Chicago for almost 20 years before being elected mayor.
Obviously this is business as usual for her, “Ah it’s just some kids with guns, they will grow out of it”

Its a good thing Lightfoot has (reluctantly) agreed to allow Federal law enforcement to take out the trash. Chicago has this stupid rule that all city employees have to live inside the city limits. Chicago police know that their family will be targeted, if they arrest thug criminals. That's why 74% of murders go "unsolved".

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ATSAlex
Proves that black lives don't matter to other blacks and the democrats that enable them are just hypocrites...

The Blood of the 324 children shot so far this year, is on their hands.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

So my questions are, Can Trump veto or something? What if he just flips the bird at Chicago leaders and sends troops anyway?

Trump has the power and resources to send in support. Having the political will to declare the Chicago governance incompetent and void their authority is a slippery slope.

What kind of mechanisms are there for Chicago to sort its own mess out first? Surly a mayor is not immune to the law. I expect the mayor will quickly change her mind once the hordes are bashing on her door. If there is an organized political movement behind all this civil unrest maybe the mayor has already been threatened? Maybe why she is being so dismissive of the issues?

As for what the FBI, Homeland security and other national organizations think about it all, I don't know.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

14 people shot !!!

Then "defund the police", because, that will help ?

Breaking news tonight...14 dead from COVID-19 in Chicago due to attending a funeral...

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 03:24 AM
link   
It's those damned white peoples fault.

But seriously, if black lives matter then where is the protests, the outrage? Makes it hard to take black folk issues seriously, and probably why police treat them like animals.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join