It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Picture from 8 years ago

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   
My wife and I have a couple Google Home Hubs in our house that are always scrolling through our pictures.
On any given day it usually shows a lot of pictures from the same date in years past and I saw this one today.
My wife is always taking pictures of sunsets and storm clouds among other things, she has 1000s of pics she has taken.
I asked her if she remembers this photo or why she took it and she says she does not but it was taken on July 21st, 2012 and judging by the tree it was taken in our backyard.
Not saying it is a UFO, but it seems like a strange cloud and I thought it looked interesting.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Strange cloud, not sure what did it.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I once remember during a thunderstorm alert seeing a low level completely black cloud in the shape of a cube, that was decades ago and even now in my mind, the thing looked completely solid.

You do get some strange looking clouds

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Do you have tornadoes in your neck of the woods? It almost looks like the forming of a updraft. IMHO since I live in the land OZ-Kansas.We try to blame it on the fact that Oklahoma blows and Nebraska sucks.

edit on 21-7-2020 by PhilbertDezineck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I'm a pilot...a seasoned old boy.....pushin 70.....you are right to be suspect of the cloud forms and light tricks....that's where they hide.....interdimensional.....cloaking is the norm......like my 400 foot cigar over Dallas 1999.....running in and out of cloak for 12 seconds.....no sun reflection off the nose.....

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Ahh nice, a Lenticular cloud.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

Do you have tornadoes in your neck of the woods? It almost looks like the forming of a updraft. IMHO since I live in the land OZ-Kansas.We try to blame it on the fact that Oklahoma blows and Nebraska sucks.

Tornadoes can happen here but are rare.
She had a few other pics from that day about an hour before that was taken according to the time stamps, it was a pleasant evening, no storms.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I've seen the sky turn that eerie green color which generally means head for the root cellar and pray it's deep enough to save ones butt.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Never seen a cloud that looked like that. A perfect shaped nipple on the bottom. Strange indeed

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

You let Google go through your photos...and share them with the world?

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
One day on a road trip many years ago we saw a near perfect 666 in the sky. It was strange enough to make me wonder if someone was cloudbusting (or forming). Cool picture and it really does look like a saucer!
edit on 23-7-2020 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: fromtheskydown

You let Google go through your photos...and share them with the world?

Google never hurt anybody

top topics

join