It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump on Epstein associate Ghislaine Maxwell: 'I wish her well'

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I always play it politically correct when it comes to people who groomed and pimped out children

Allegedly.

HAHAHAHAAH

#trump4life

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Admit it folks, those of you who hate him won't accept anything he says as positive. So why bother?

That's wrong!!!

I love Trump and I'm upset by his comments.
It's strange and it implies knowledge.

Whether it's because Trump is still cooperating or whether it's because he's scared and guilty is still up for question.

You can't dismiss this as TDS.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
Allegedly.

Oh, yeah, 'allegedly'.

I'll just go and say it, she groomed and pimped out children. She gets her due process and all but I can presume her guilty if I want to and guess what? I want to.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Jump over to that thread about people getting snatched up in public and you see many of these same people supporting it.
Cause they are criminals and terrorists.

No alleged about that.

Last post in the thread was someone asking for new videos of people getting their head split open.

Round em up. Arrest them. Jail them. etc

No due process mentioned there.

But when it comes to a pedophile Trump mentions....

Allegedly

HAHAHAHAH

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Mate that dirty wron'yin is as guilty as the come.

The depths of her depravity knowing no bounds.

If if she ends up singing like a canary, heads will roll across the globe.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

There was a lawsuit filed against Trump accusing him of raping an underage girl....yet you guys brush it off, however you do not question any allegation against Biden, if someone says Biden did something naughty it must be true.

Do you not see the hypocrisy here?

Given Trump's behavior, words, and testimony from those who have seen doing questionable things, we have to extremely suspicious of his relationship with Ghislaine Maxwell. Especially given what he just said about here. Those were not the words of a innocent man being diplomatic.

Remember that Trump also bragged about going into the dressing rooms of beauty rooms where many contestants were underage...

He is a disgrace to tbe US, a disgrace to the presidency. No intelligent person with a moral backbone can still support Trump.

He needs to be removed from office. There is a plethora of reasons why he is unfit, number one being treason over the Russian bounties on US troops.

There is no hypocrisy here...WE didn’t brush off her accusation...SHE brushed off her own accusation...THREE GD TIMES!!!
As for the rest of your post TLDR because the fact you can’t get that ...nvmd ..not worth my time.
edit on 22-7-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

originally posted by: network dude
Admit it folks, those of you who hate him won't accept anything he says as positive. So why bother?

That's wrong!!!

I love Trump and I'm upset by his comments.
It's strange and it implies knowledge.

Whether it's because Trump is still cooperating or whether it's because he's scared and guilty is still up for question.

You can't dismiss this as TDS.

no, but those who hate him could not hear anything positive about him, I believe that is a proven fact.

And if Trump is involved with kiddie fiddling, he should be first in line for the firing squad.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Barring a visit from Barr ( see what I did there? )
And her guards going on extended sleepy time breaks, maybe this one will actually serve some time.. with the current potus's good wishes of course.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: cosmickat

He put himself on that list.

Actually you all put him on that list, just like all the other lists that are false. So what if they knew each other and ran in some of the same rich and famous circles before 2000ish. Trump basically banned him from all his property after 2000 as he caught on to his other side and was the only person to come forward in 2009 to help prosecutors who represented victims of Epstein out of 100s of subpoenas.

So what list is he on? Not the list of all those Democrats that actually went to his island many times or refused to support the prosecutors in 2009...I'm sure you have that list handy too.

BTW the use of pedophile for everything is annoying and minimizes the sheer horrendous act that it is. Epstein is not a pizza gate type situation, as if that is true then that would be a real pedophile ring.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Those who like him can't hear anything bad either.

Ghislaine hooked up Trump with a lotta beaten up big titty hoes.
She also hooked up others with less buxom talent.

The problem is that Trump saw the menu and chose "well done".
I'm sure the Clinton's chose "rare"
edit on 22-7-2020 by Krahzeef_Ukhar because: editing is fun

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

maybe I'm not devoted enough. I have voiced negative opinions on some of his actions. I've seen others do it as well. Also saw a fair share of the one's you speak of. But I just can't find a way to hate him for this one. Maybe it just takes a few hours. I'll let you know.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

a reply to: HighasAkite

Well I'm coming in as a Trump apologist as I figured it was out of context etc.
It's not.

His reactions were very strange.

Although if he's innocent it's the best way to get the liberal media to look into it.
If not, he's a fool.

I used to think Trump was a genius, and maybe he still is. But I’ve figured out his strategy. It is brilliant, but simple.
If you know about a crime, start a rumor that you did it. When the rabid media looks into it they will accidentally expose the real criminal.
Think russiagate.
There is no doubt in my mind that Trump starts all the controversy and rumors about himself. He probably tells a friend to go put a bug in Adam Schiffs ear and presto!

That requires amazing levels of 4D chess.
I like to think that he's like goebells or some hardcore advertising exec.
But...

I think it's just that he can appeal to simple people, and simple people are abundant.
Both of us are silly enough to think we aren't simple.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit
A vote for Trump is a vote for Pedophilia

Ummm... yeah OK sure

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: TXRabbit
A vote for Trump is a vote for Pedophilia

Ummm... yeah OK sure

that's totally different. One (Biden) is proven fact, with video evidence, the other, a rumor. Since it's Trump, rumor is enough for a conviction, but that silly thing called "charges" have yet to be filed, so the conviction seems to be hung up with red tape. And Byden is a democrat, and we all know they don't actually get charged with anything.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
Number one, you introduced a " list " not me.

Number two, " putza- gate " is a hysterical nonsense made up by hysterical nuts, who have taken their own particular deranged political syndromes to an extreme and dangerous level.

Number 3 the issue here is not what grime filled disgusting circles he ran about in before he conned his way into the oval office. It is the fact that a potus can publicly address a person who procured children for a number of wealthy elites to abuse...and wish her well ! Wish her well?

BTW .....what do you call adults who have sex with children? if not pedophiles ? Is that not a horrendous act? I mean really wtf is your point with this last remark ? Using the correct terminology for a pedophile ring is diminishing what now ???

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   

a reply to: rickymouse
This is what makes it so fascinating.

Maxwell is a pimp, and Trump is a well known john.
I have no doubts that he got Naomi Cambell out of bed for more than $10k.

How would the left react to that video?

Friends of the Clintons too. I guess Epstein was well connected with rich people and politicians.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   

All of which raises the question of whether Trump is fully aware of who she is or what she was accused of.

I say this because Maxwell was good friends with the Clintons, and yet Trump missed the opportunity to use this against them.

My takeaway from this is that he didn't get who exactly she was when the question was asked.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody
a reply to: CitizenZero

or maybe it's all of them?

People that want power are all messed up in the head, left/right and republican/democrat are terms the sheep use to describe their pens.

I’m only aware of Dems who have been accused.

A woman testified that Jeffrey Epstein sent her to have sex while she was underage with former New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson (D) and former Sen. George Mitchell (D-Maine), allegations the two men deny.

thehill.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: CitizenZero

The bushes are deep in this too.

The divides that people argue about on this site do not exist at the top of the pyramid.

Don't let their narrative force you to choose a side, it's a trap!

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

Well I'm coming in as a Trump apologist as I figured it was out of context etc.
It's not.

His reactions were very strange.

Although if he's innocent it's the best way to get the liberal media to look into it.
If not, he's a fool.

I used to think Trump was a genius, and maybe he still is. But I’ve figured out his strategy. It is brilliant, but simple.
If you know about a crime, start a rumor that you did it. When the rabid media looks into it they will accidentally expose the real criminal.
Think russiagate.
There is no doubt in my mind that Trump starts all the controversy and rumors about himself. He probably tells a friend to go put a bug in Adam Schiffs ear and presto!

That requires amazing levels of 4D chess.
I like to think that he's like goebells or some hardcore advertising exec.
But...

I think it's just that he can appeal to simple people, and simple people are abundant.
Both of us are silly enough to think we aren't simple.

Yes it requires a little strategy and in life there will always be unknown variables but remember “Trump” is a big team with brilliant strategists. Donald is the face.
And I know I’m silly and simple. I embrace it.
edit on 22-7-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join