It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump on Epstein associate Ghislaine Maxwell: 'I wish her well'

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

This is how I took it as well, and as a huge troll on the traffickers.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Here is a little test for the married men of ATS, when you next alone with your beloved wife, say to her "darling that Ghislaine Maxwell I really wish her well"

see how long it is before she kicks you out and files for divorce, she might not be that extreme but I bet she will give you the strangest look and you maybe sleeping alone for a while
edit on 22-7-2020 by UpIsNowDown because: typo

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Could be spot on.
Like when u fcuk with a mafia boss and he says "foget about it" while the henchman behind pulls out a garrote.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   

edit on 22-7-2020 by OutTheBox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   
This is Big Brain playing 95D chess, when he says he doesn't know what's going on with her he really means, 'Tick-tock'. He's Q-LARP'ing her and all the other people that were friends with her or had her over to their place along with Epstein.

Whenever you need to understand 'Trumpspeak' you need someone who is a super genius like him to decode this for you. You're welcome.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
Here is a little test for the married men of ATS, when you next alone with your beloved wife, say to her "darling that Ghislaine Maxwell I really wish her well"

see how long it is before she kicks you out and files for divorce, she might not be that extreme but I bet she will give you the strangest look and you maybe sleeping alone for a while
I

I did what you suggested and got a book thrown at me...

She said in her dulcet tones Dont ever call me Darling again

Who knows

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I think occasionally, Trump decides to run with the diplomatic thing and it backfires on him due to the other times he has not been diplomatic. I’d say he’s more consistent with not being diplomatic, which is evidenced by his base with the “he tells it like it is” aspect. So the few times he chooses to be diplomatic about something, the non-Trump fans sees it as a “WTF? This does not align with his general messaging.”

While I think it’s worthy of some criticism, I don’t feel it’s indicative of him actually wishing a child trafficker well or being involved. I think this is one of the few times Trump took the high road and because it’s not his norm, he’s catching sh!t for it.

I do not believe this has any 4D chess involved, nor do I believe Trump thinks about or even cares about what effect his messaging has. At the end of the day, Trump’s going to do Trump, unapologetically. This should be clear by now and, frankly, has lent itself to me being perturbed with dissenters and the left who go after every word he says as if he’s given a whole lot of thought into these off the cuff remarks and has ulterior motives behind everything. He’s just being Trump.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Figures every single Trumpkin here would defend him and post what he 'really meant'

She is about to have an accident.
You know she is going to sing.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: HighasAkite

We have no idea what he is thinking.

This i wish her well comment is most likely just him playing the pc role.

You do know that in this country people are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law right?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Astonishing, trump supporters defending him dodging the draft and now this. Not surprising really!

I think perhaps he just lost a lot of Christian voters with that dumbass statement.
edit on 22-7-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: HighasAkite

Of course he met her numerous times.
She was a paying member at his club for years...and Trump met all his members at the club as owner.
She used to bring Epstein as her guest...until Trump had him banned for propositioning another member's young daughter.

I've been hearing that max was the real boss not epstien. If that's true did trump know?
If he did know why wouldn't he kick her out.

Even if he didn't she was epstien's partner so why didn't he kick them both out at the same time?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
This i wish her well comment is most likely just him playing the pc role.

I always play it politically correct when it comes to people who groomed and pimped out children, it's the only right thing to do. I mean, it's not like you would say something bad about a person like that, right?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Clinton been to pedo island multiple times, hanged out with Ghrisly so much they were rumored to be dating.

But Trump says wish her well and it's time to riot.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

You don't care about this topic at all yet you found enough interest to post in a thread about his comment EIGHT times.

And your reply above starts out with a ''whatdabout'' Biden. You don't care about what Trump has to say about this woman yet somehow you care enough to jump in with a ''whadabout'' Biden.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Clinton been to pedo island multiple times, hanged out with Ghrisly so much they were rumored to be dating.

But Trump says wish her well and it's time to riot.

And being as how we're in the "whataboutism" mode, perhaps you can bring in Obama somewhere.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
LOL, if he said, "I hope she burns in hell", we would hear all about how innocent until proven guilty is a big thing and he's an animal for saying it.

Admit it folks, those of you who hate him won't accept anything he says as positive. So why bother?

Hell, y'all are willing to vote for Biden who is owned by China, while tensions rise with China. And he has lost a good bit of his mind. All because you don't like Trump.

I can understand not liking Trump, but I cannot understand the democrats not putting any effort at all into finding a candidate who isn't a turd floating in the punch bowl. This is the best you can do? I'll take the devil we know. Biden will retain his ability to function just long enough to take your guns, then it's welcome my Black female VP choice I was forced to make.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

There was a lawsuit filed against Trump accusing him of raping an underage girl....yet you guys brush it off, however you do not question any allegation against Biden, if someone says Biden did something naughty it must be true.

Do you not see the hypocrisy here?

Given Trump's behavior, words, and testimony from those who have seen doing questionable things, we have to extremely suspicious of his relationship with Ghislaine Maxwell. Especially given what he just said about here. Those were not the words of a innocent man being diplomatic.

Remember that Trump also bragged about going into the dressing rooms of beauty rooms where many contestants were underage...

He is a disgrace to tbe US, a disgrace to the presidency. No intelligent person with a moral backbone can still support Trump.

He needs to be removed from office. There is a plethora of reasons why he is unfit, number one being treason over the Russian bounties on US troops.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

You are deflecting here, more whatdaboutisms.

You know it is possible to not support Clinton(both of them) and Trump.
edit on 22-7-2020 by jrod because: H

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I always play it politically correct when it comes to people who groomed and pimped out children

Allegedly.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Astonishing, trump supporters defending him dodging the draft and now this. Not surprising really!

I think perhaps he just lost a lot of Christian voters with that dumbass statement.

They will defend anything and everything.

But biden.
But Clinton.

hahahahaah

Trump says this yesterday so best to what about the person who was president last almost 20 years ago.

These people are a joke.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join