It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump on Epstein associate Ghislaine Maxwell: 'I wish her well'

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: cosmickat
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist
He is nobody's president.

I’m sorry, I thought I could reach you; I tried.
Maybe talk to someone. Your anger is walking you into delusion.
Trump is your President. You don’t have to like it. But it’s real. This thread is not.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
a reply to: HighasAkite

Apparently some people won’t wish death and destruction upon everyone like the deranged Leftists do.
Like someone else said, he probably hopes she stays alive to stand trial.

Really?

Trump was calling for the Central Park 5 to be executed....innocent young men to be executed that were caught up in a broken, racist judicial system.

Trump Will Not Apologize for Calling for Death Penalty Over Central Park Five

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
All of you who are doing mental gymnastics to justify what Trump, would go be calling for Biden's, Obama's, ect.. head on a platter if they said this.

Look up Katie Johnson's story and lawsuit if you still want to claim Trump is innocent.

I have tried to be neutral with Trump, but he is a monster, an absolute disgrace the USA and the presidency.

I never heard of her but I heard of a girl who claimed trump raped her when she was 13 but then she dropped the lawsuit....3 TIMES!!!!!

Don’t worry about being neutral. Just try to be truthful.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Don't feel bad. I don't.
I knew what he was.
He already showed the whole world way before he conned his way into this job.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 04:09 AM
link   
if i were President and in charge of the take down of a murderous satanic pedophile ring, I would play dumb as #.

Thats my only hope for Trump at this point.

if he lets people know, like JFK, he's a dead man.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 04:12 AM
link   

She dropped the lawsuit out of fear for her and her family's life.....but you all seem to ignore that and dwell on her issues later life that were the result of being abused as a child.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

Star for common sense lucid thinking. This is the most important case in the last 200 years. He can NOT fvck it up.
Playing coy is the safest option when put on the spot like he was.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

She dropped the lawsuit out of fear for her and her family's life.....but you all seem to ignore that and dwell on her issues later life that were the result of being abused as a child.

Uh huh......yeah. She was afraid for her parents life, so she brought up the lawsuit AGAIN then dropped it. Then she was so scared that she brought up the lawsuit AGAIN and dropped it.
And I I thought the birthers were desperate.

Someone needs to make you an X-files/Trump meme with him and little girls that says “I want to believe”

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Hey op why don't you find and watch that 2015 video of Trump calling out pedo island?

Keep LYING about Trump.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: jrod

I have tried to be neutral with Trump, but he is a monster, an absolute disgrace the USA and the presidency.

He's in good company, his loyal supporters believe being a mobster is how you win.

That’s why we’ve been in the streets for the last 60 days burning everything down until we get what we want. Oh wait, you were projecting AGAIN?!?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 04:33 AM
link   
The guy clearly said what he said, it amazes me that so many people who are otherwise rational and clear thinking try to pluck anything out of thin air to justify him or explain some sort of hidden, gnostic double speak.

It seems to me that when it comes to Trump both sides minds become clouded and they seek to support or demonise him regardless.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: jrod

He's in good company, his loyal supporters believe being a mobster is how you win.

That’s why we’ve been in the streets for the last 60 days burning everything down until we get what we want. Oh wait, you were projecting AGAIN?!?

That was meant to read monster.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: cosmickat
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Hilary...yes yes we all know.
She is getting locked up.... right ?

Haha, Of course not.
They were mates before, and they will be mates later.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn
I usually agree with nearly everything you post. On this occasion though it shouldn't come down to sides. Who likes or loathes him is irrelevant.

He said " I wish her well "
Why would anyone of sound mind say that ? To a person who has trafficked children for pedophile elites ?
There is no clouds surrounding this.
He said it. Why would he ?
He is skilled at avoiding touchy subjects and issues. But not this time.
He sends his old pedo procurement friend well wishes.
There is no double speak involved here.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 05:32 AM
link   
He's being nice because he doesn't want us to suspect him when she gets suicided.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: cosmickat

I agree with you, which is why I said "The guy clearly said what he said....".
There can be no way to re-interpret that.....he is offering his best wishes to someone who has clear connections with a paedophile ring involving rich, famous and influential people.

My other point was that people have pre-defined stances on Trump and those that don't like or support him criticise him no matter what and those who support him find ways to back him or explain what he does or say in a postivie manner regardless.....sometimes taking massive leaps and bestowing upon him some sort of mystical power of foresight and knowledge and that only they can reveal the true meaning of his mis-speaks and oh so frequent foot-in-mouth outbursts and tweets.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Probably ? She is . This is not a hill to die on . She has not been found guilty yet. As of now she innocent. If she gets killed In prison before trial I am going to say she’s guilty . I thought what Trump said was troubling. I sure don’t know why he said it . I don’t wish her well . I wish her death. I think maybe Maxwell and Trump have the same bosses

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

originally posted by: blueman12
Doesn't this destroy the Q theory that the great and powerful trump is on the verge of taking down the cabal and pedos?

Ye of little faith. There is an endgame.

Ill believe it when i see it. Q has been The boy who cried wolf.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: CitizenZero

or maybe it's all of them?

People that want power are all messed up in the head, left/right and republican/democrat are terms the sheep use to describe their pens.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

See....I agree with you again

new topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join