It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump on Epstein associate Ghislaine Maxwell: 'I wish her well'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
He put himself on that list.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
a reply to: Jay-morris

What are you trying to say man?

Isn't thst obvious?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: CitizenZero
a reply to: HighasAkite

If Ghislaine ends up dead like Epstein her knowledge dies with her. Her safety is paramount.

Do you think Epstein is really dead?

No. The picture from the drone on his island is definitely him. But at the same time, I’ve seen too many dead bodies and
the photo of his death ( the vomit, the intubation tube, the blue feet) is definitely real. So my eyes and my brain are torn.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Hilary...yes yes we all know.
She is getting locked up.... right ?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

Cult mentality. Bunch of fruit loops.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Artlogic

Why would Trump jeopardize an ongoing investigation by publicly condemning her? This is the only appropriate response he can make. Unless of course you would prefer we just forego legal proceedings altogether?

Low IQ OP, from yet another new troll account.

Exactly. Or.....the president just admitted to the whole world he is a pedophile.
I dunno. I’m on the fence. Lmao.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit
A vote for Trump is a vote for Pedophilia

And a vote for Biden is a vote for hair sniffing, 8 year old breast grabbing, non pedophilia?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
Doesn't this destroy the Q theory that the great and powerful trump is on the verge of taking down the cabal and pedos?

Ye of little faith. There is an endgame.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 02:57 AM
link   
The President wished Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader-Ginsburg well last week. Maybe it's because Ginsburg advocates lowering the age of legal sex to 14? The word "well" may be a code-word that they call understand.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

But the president IS a rapist. He raped Juanita Broaddrick. Oh, you meant THIS president. Oh. Ummm. Carry on.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
"I wish her well" is like say no comment... If he actually said no comment it would be like WOW!!!! Trump is hiding something!!!!!! when he just doesn't have much to say on it all...

Thank you!!! Trump knows she’s fvcked, she knows she’s fvcked, we know she’s fvcked and they know she’s fvcked.
I wish her well was literally the safest response he could have given.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist
Or... he could have just kept his big salivating trap shut.
Somebody needs to clue him in on the 5th.
Who wishes a child sex trafficker well ?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

Trump has standards. He's never turn his back on a close friend.

I noticed you don’t have any pics of them together from the last 20 years. The truth can be....inconvenient sometimes, huh?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Well I'm coming in as a Trump apologist as I figured it was out of context etc.
It's not.

His reactions were very strange.

Although if he's innocent it's the best way to get the liberal media to look into it.
If not, he's a fool.

I used to think Trump was a genius, and maybe he still is. But I’ve figured out his strategy. It is brilliant, but simple.
If you know about a crime, start a rumor that you did it. When the rabid media looks into it they will accidentally expose the real criminal.
Think russiagate.
There is no doubt in my mind that Trump starts all the controversy and rumors about himself. He probably tells a friend to go put a bug in Adam Schiffs ear and presto!
edit on 22-7-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: cosmickat

The president of the United States of America is who, he mingles with all the best people.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Rotten to core and no matter what side you follow red or blue so are you, you are all just conditioned little sheep waiting for Hilarys body count to go up or Trump to declare idiocy so you can fling shiite at each other, meanwhile the Clinton's and Trump et al are laughing at the pathetic little sheeple that have been molded in to nothing more than frightened little animals begging for their glorious leaders to tell them what to think next. Wear your masks and kneel like Slaves. Theyre not even hiding their conditioning techniques as much anymore, they are blatantly just treating yous as Slaves.

And you are getting into line for it.

Lol

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: cosmickat
Or... he could have just kept his big salivating trap shut.
Somebody needs to clue him in on the 5th.

Let’s be real because time is life and money. You know as well as I do that If President Trump has plead the fifth, this thread would still be here with a slightly different title and you would be reeee-ing about the 5th amendment. And while we’re being real you know as well as I that if Trump was involved in any of this, Maxwell would be safe in France.
If your president was as bad as you want him to be you wouldn’t have to keep nailing him to nothingburgers.
I’m sorry that he’s still your president. You’re almost halfway through with him though. Keep your head up.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 03:42 AM
link   
He is nobody's president.
A con artist, failed at everything he has touched. This man who has conned and lied and cheated his way through life is invalid.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 03:52 AM
link   
All of you who are doing mental gymnastics to justify what Trump, would go be calling for Biden's, Obama's, ect.. head on a platter if they said this.

Look up Katie Johnson's story and lawsuit if you still want to claim Trump is innocent.

I have tried to be neutral with Trump, but he is a monster, an absolute disgrace the USA and the presidency.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

I have tried to be neutral with Trump, but he is a monster, an absolute disgrace the USA and the presidency.

He's in good company, his loyal supporters believe being a mobster is how you win.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join