It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump on Epstein associate Ghislaine Maxwell: 'I wish her well'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
a reply to: HighasAkite

I love this thread, when trump groupies attack!

Surely people must realise by now that Trump has the social grace of a drunken uncle at a funeral, he can't keep his twitter shut.

It's one thing to support someone when they make a grossly disturbing comment, which is what you're implying and most of us wouldn't do. We know he's a social trainwreck and a lot of us really wish he would stop tweeting, but that's entirely different from the current topic. Saying what he did was actually a smart thing to do politically, no matter what he really feels and from the history, I'm betting he despises her like the rest of us humans for doing what she did.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Surely people must realise by now that Trump has the social grace of a drunken uncle at a funeral, he can't keep his twitter shut.

The Pretzel 🥨 excuses can blow your mind.

Explaining Trump is endless.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   

It's when he wishes her Godspeed that she should crap her breeks.

If that tart is ever allowed to spill the real beans it may well pull down a Monarchy, nevermind a few banking houses, politicians, and aristocrats all over the globe.

If she don't choke on her cornflakes rather soon or end up with a bad case of COVID 19 and on a ""ventilator"" ile be rather surprised if I'm honest.
edit on 21-7-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

The Pretzel 🥨 excuses can blow your mind.

So stating the opinion that what Trump said was likely a good political move given the climate of today is a bad thing now? Wow. He's damned if he says something stupid and damned if he says something smart. That's wonderful logic.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: underwerks

The rest of civilization is laughing at all of you who continue your unwavering support for this conman and rapist.

Why do you keep talking about Biden like that?

Yeah...that is cruel.
Biden has dementia...it's not HIS fault.

He had a good day.

With just a couple hints he recognized his house.

***Bonus....Masks hide drool.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

I agree, it is endlessly painful seeing the left cry and scream over every little thing Trump does... This calls for a .....

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   
"We wish him well" -- Nancy Pelosi (on Donald Trump)

Either Pelosi must really like Trump...or, politicians sometimes say things they don't really mean...about people they really hate.
edit on 21-7-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   

"We wish him well" -- Nancy Pelosi (on Donald Trump)

Either Pelosi must really like Trump...or, politicians sometimes say things they don't really mean...about people they really hate.

Yeah, it's like "bless your heart". It has many meanings, not all of them nice.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Apprently she also prays for him.

I thought it was Mork calling "orison" not Nancy.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: HighasAkite
thehill.com... s0v3paCg6q6Y

President Trump on Tuesday said he wishes Ghislaine Maxwell well as the associate of Jeffrey Epstein awaits a trial on charges that she helped recruit girls who were sexually abused.

"I haven't really been following it too much. I just wish her well, frankly. I've met her numerous times over the years, especially since I lived in Palm Beach, and I guess they lived in Palm Beach," Trump told reporters at a White House briefing on the coronavirus pandemic.

"But I wish her well, whatever it is," he added.

Totally childish attempt at dissaociation, as with the Prince Andrew remark, 2019,
"I don't know Prince Andrew but it's a tough story, it's a very tough story," he said when pressed during his visit to London for the NATO mini summit.

“Just ask Prince Andrew,” Trump dished, flashing a slightly mischievous smile before adding, “He’ll tell you about it. The island was an absolute cesspool.” 2020.

That's despite numerous pictures of Trump pictured with all the viable culprits.

This Presidential, 'dirty Harry' was part and parcel of all the crap that was going on, he knows it, we know it it! because, it's there.
edit on 21-7-2020 by smurfy because: Nothing wrong with the teaxt!

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

If the Left thinks Trump is an orange rapist...why would Pelosi wish him well and pray for him?
That woman is a Saint!

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Politicians and saints eh?

The comparison is rather apt if you think about it.

They're all a shower of fiddlin bens if we are honest.

As to Trump being an "orange rapist" ive heard him called worse.

As to the question, well why do people pray for anything?

I imagine the answer lies with a multitude of different reasons depended on many a fickle factor.
edit on 21-7-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

President Trump on Tuesday said he wishes Ghislaine Maxwell well as the associate of Jeffrey Epstein awaits a trial on charges that she helped recruit girls who were sexually abused.

"I haven't really been following it too much. I just wish her well, frankly. I've met her numerous times over the years, especially since I lived in Palm Beach, and I guess they lived in Palm Beach," Trump told reporters at a White House briefing on the coronavirus pandemic.

Totally childish attempt at disassociation, as with the Prince Andrew remark, 2019,
"I don't know Prince Andrew but it's a tough story, it's a very tough story," he said when pressed during his visit to London for the NATO mini summit.

“Just ask Prince Andrew,” Trump dished, flashing a slightly mischievous smile before adding, “He’ll tell you about it. The island was an absolute cesspool.” 2020.

That's despite numerous pictures of Trump pictured with all the viable culprits.

This Presidential, 'dirty Harry' was part and parcel of all the crap that was going on, he knows it, we know it it!

Has President Trump ever had a photograph of him at Epstein’s pedo St. James island like President Clinton?
edit on 21-7-2020 by Onlyyouknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   

If the Left thinks Trump is an orange rapist...why would Pelosi wish him well and pray for him?
That woman is a Saint!

Putting it that way, you are probably right.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onlyyouknow

originally posted by: smurfy

Totally childish attempt at disassociation, as with the Prince Andrew remark, 2019,

This Presidential, 'dirty Harry' was part and parcel of all the crap that was going on, he knows it, we know it it!

Has President Trump ever had a photograph of him at Epstein’s pedo St. James island like President Clinton?

Or...has President Trump ever had a photo of him taken with Maxwell grabbing his crotch while boarding Epstein's Lolita Express together...like President Clinton?

-------------------------------

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Onlyyouknow

Well if anyone kens it's Ghislaine Maxwell.

Fiat justitia ruat caelum.

But that will be when pigs fly i imagine.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Lol. Not yet!

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   

a reply to: Onlyyouknow

Well if anyone kens it's Ghislaine Maxwell.

Fiat justitia ruat caelum.

But that will be when pigs fly i imagine.

I may have or may not have had too many alcoholic beverages to decipher your post. I am not getting what you are putting down.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Artlogic

Why would Trump jeopardize an ongoing investigation by publicly condemning her? This is the only appropriate response he can make. Unless of course you would prefer we just forego legal proceedings altogether?

Low IQ OP, from yet another new troll account.

Exactly, what's the man supposed to say he hopes she gets the death penalty, that alone could delay the trial etc.

or if I was thinking in a conspiratorial tone that could have been the OK to release the names of people. Or you are on your own, I can't help you. You never know what our government knows, or if she is truly is Mossad

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: CitizenZero

If Ghislaine ends up dead like Epstein her knowledge dies with her. Her safety is paramount.

You don't think Donald Trump has a giant mental list of pedophiles? Or any high level politician.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join