It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump on Epstein associate Ghislaine Maxwell: 'I wish her well'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   
His wishing her well was probably just his way of trying to say he hopes she doesn't get Arkancided like Epstein did so she can actually give up what information she has and can stand trial. His saying he hasn't been following it is just to distance himself from it, so the rabid left doesn't try to claim that he used his position to influence the trial.

His response was a lot better than "if I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon Martin".

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Artlogic

Why would Trump jeopardize an ongoing investigation by publicly condemning her? This is the only appropriate response he can make. Unless of course you would prefer we just forego legal proceedings altogether?

Low IQ OP, from yet another new troll account.

More logic and reason...Have a STAR.

Calling Maxwell a POS would make her prosecution look like a personal vendetta by Trump and his DOJ.
Dems, as has been proven time and again, would call her eventual conviction into question because Trump said mean things about her and went after her even before she was put on trial.

This right here ^^^

Some of you need to pull your head out and look at the whole situation.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Orange man must be impeached for this. But actually diddling kids is A-OK with the dems, lol

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: HighasAkite

We know that Trump pays a lot of attention to the conspiracy thoughts of his base. We also know that a large amount of attention has been focused on pedophilia among that base. There was of course pizzagate and all the attention on Epstein. Much of that by his base. I know this because I read ATS. Both of those have been focused on here in abuntence. I can only suppose this focus was also found on other pro Trump sites.

'Therefore,when he says

"I haven't really been following it too much.

it sounds to me a rather shallow comment. One would think that if he really was interested in cleansing the ''deep state'' of pedos, that this womans actions would carry much more interest to him.

His comment that he hadn't been following it much smacks of a lot of other comments he makes where he says, ''I don'st know anything about that''

Then you have Biden, who is an expert on knowing nothing about everything.

But listen...I really don’t give a sh!t about what Trump says about that Maxwell woman.
She can rot, what happens to her doesn’t affect me in the least.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Good thing Trump didn't invite Maxwell to his daughter's wedding after she'd been accused of trafficking girls for Epstein.

-------------------------------

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Came here to read Trump idiots trying to read the tea leaves and explain what he really meant.

Wasn’t disappointed.

The rest of civilization is laughing at all of you who continue your unwavering support for this conman and rapist.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Came here to read Trump idiots trying to read the tea leaves and explain what he really meant.

Wasn’t disappointed.

The rest of civilization is laughing at all of you who continue your unwavering support for this conman and rapist.

I wondered how long it would be before you'd chime in. Calling the president a rapist when that has been thoroughly debunked is laughable if it weren't so sick.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Trump's getting the Christian vote with this one.

2nd line

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I don’t wish anyone ill-will.

That is part of being an evolved human.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Wasn’t disappointed.

Another “Silly” comment.
4 more years of your constant crying is going to be a irritation but we’ll get by ok.
Best of luck in 2024 comrade.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   

I love this thread, when trump groupies attack!

Surely people must realise by now that Trump has the social grace of a drunken uncle at a funeral, he can't keep his twitter shut.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I don’t wish anyone ill-will.

That is part of being an evolved human.

Those are my thoughts exactly but you see who we are dealing with here.
Leftists....bankrupt morals, spewing vile, intolerant hatred for everyone and everything.
Never seen a deranged cult member with a conscience.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
"I wish her well" is like say no comment... If he actually said no comment it would be like WOW!!!! Trump is hiding something!!!!!! when he just doesn't have much to say on it all...

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

Surely people must realise by now that Trump has the social grace of a drunken uncle at a funeral, he can't keep his twitter shut.

The only one worse is your hair sniffing gaff factory.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Why do you keep talking about Biden like that?

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

Still voting Trump, no matter what you lunatics say.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Translated to English : Orange Man Bad

But seriously, would you prefer "I haven't been following it" or "if I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon Martin"?

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Why do you keep talking about Biden like that?

Yeah...that is cruel.
Biden has dementia...it's not HIS fault.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Those are my thoughts exactly but you see who we are dealing with here.
Leftists....bankrupt morals, spewing vile, intolerant hatred for everyone and everything.
Never seen a deranged cult member with a conscience.

Firing a very popular teacher for saying "Trump is their President", Boycotting GOYA foods because the CEO thanked Trump for signed a Hispanic support package while the CEO donated 2 million cans of food to food banks. Calling the President a ped and rapist because he wishes no ill will I guess is right there too in the left's F up minds.

edit on 21-7-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join