It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump on Epstein associate Ghislaine Maxwell: 'I wish her well'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Good Lord. I can't stand Biden but I wish him well, he obviously has serious health issues.

What's so difficult for you Trump-haters to understand a little compassion? Especially for someone who's probably not going to live long enough to see a courtroom?

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
You hand wringers crack me up... if she had anything to lay on Trump... she would have spilled that long ago and been the darling of the democrat party....The last thing she would be is sitting in a prison cell.

link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
Good Lord. I can't stand Biden but I wish him well, he obviously has serious health issues.

What's so difficult for you Trump-haters to understand a little compassion? Especially for someone who's probably not going to live long enough to see a courtroom?

This comment has so many levels...

Just kidding, I only see one.

link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: RazorV66

Oh please, he implied a beloved senator from Michigan might be looking up from hell. He's said numerous insults about women through Twitter. You are not going to make a " He takes a high road unlike leftists" route to make this fly.

I don’t give a rat’s ass what you think will or will not fly.
I stand by my comment, Leftists claim to be the tolerant side but they hate everyone and everything....including themselves.
Cool story though.

link   

Wow, she a f*king child trafficker. She gets no compassion you a**hat!
edit on America/ChicagoTue, 21 Jul 2020 19:27:31 -0500Tue, 21 Jul 2020 19:27:31 -05002020-07-21T19:27:31-05:00k by errck because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Artlogic

Why would Trump jeopardize an ongoing investigation by publicly condemning her? This is the only appropriate response he can make. Unless of course you would prefer we just forego legal proceedings altogether?

Low IQ OP, from yet another new troll account.

More logic and reason...Have a STAR.

Calling Maxwell a POS would make her prosecution look like a personal vendetta by Trump and his DOJ.
Dems, as has been proven time and again, would call her eventual conviction into question because Trump said mean things about her and went after her even before she was put on trial.

Trump just wished RBG well.
Does anyone really think he likes her?
edit on 21-7-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: errck

What the # don’t you get about innocent until proven guilty in a court of law?
Is she guilty? Probably but everyone gets their day in court.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   
eurghhhhh, not see anyone else wishing her well before, why would they her crimes are despicable, and certainly no one has wished her well on ATS, if they have maybe a link to their post?

good people on all sides of child trafficking I suppose

what would wishing her well even entail, a short sentence? a commuted sentence?

well wishes for pedos, that a new bit of pretzel logic

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   
A vote for Trump is a vote for Pedophilia

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

When Romney was in quarantine for possibly having the virus, Trump mocked him and said "Couldn't have happened to a better guy." Why? Because he voted to have him removed from office. But Maxwell who is heavily involved in trafficking children for sex, "Honestly, I wish her well." Trump: Compassion for child rapists, hate for those who oppose him.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: HighasAkite

Aren't people supposed to be assumed innocent until proven guilty?

That still remains to happen.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit
A vote for Trump is a vote for Pedophilia

What?

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Was Romney under arrest and about to be put on trial by Trump's DOJ...like Maxwell?
Romney is a total douche...but he hasn't been arrested for it.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: HighasAkite

When Romney was in quarantine for possibly having the virus, Trump mocked him and said "Couldn't have happened to a better guy." Why? Because he voted to have him removed from office. But Maxwell who is heavily involved in trafficking children for sex, "Honestly, I wish her well." Trump: Compassion for child rapists, hate for those who oppose him.

Well Romney is just a turd, so there’s that.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   

We know that Trump pays a lot of attention to the conspiracy thoughts of his base. We also know that a large amount of attention has been focused on pedophilia among that base. There was of course pizzagate and all the attention on Epstein. Much of that by his base. I know this because I read ATS. Both of those have been focused on here in abuntence. I can only suppose this focus was also found on other pro Trump sites.

'Therefore,when he says

"I haven't really been following it too much.

it sounds to me a rather shallow comment. One would think that if he really was interested in cleansing the ''deep state'' of pedos, that this womans actions would carry much more interest to him.

His comment that he hadn't been following it much smacks of a lot of other comments he makes where he says, ''I don'st know anything about that''

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

It's hard to hate anyone more than Romney, but I hate Dick Cheney more.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: errck

Nice personal attack.

Yes she was and I hope she rots in prison for it. But the point is the comment was made, in my opinion, to appease those Dems like the Hollywood Left and the idiots in congress that he doesn't wish her to be killed in prison like her buddy Epstein was. God have mercy on her soul because she's going to get what she deserves on earth.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Doesn't this destroy the Q theory that the great and powerful trump is on the verge of taking down the cabal and pedos?

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: HighasAkite

Obviously you don't understand the dynamics of the situations.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

No he only potentially had a deadly virus which got him no well wishes from Trump, only mockery. So this compassion argument is absolute garbage and you all should be ashamed of yourselves for attempting to use it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join