It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump on Epstein associate Ghislaine Maxwell: 'I wish her well'

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

On the contrary, it is the point of your post: you aren’t as smart as you think you are; we ain’t as dum as u say we am.
We can see the real meaning in your words as well as Trump’s; you are the only one that needs a translator.
edit on 24-7-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-7-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Lmao.

The mental gymnastics never cease to amaze me.

"He meant he hopes she isn't killed off so she can be brought to task for her crimes"

Lol. Oh man. You guys claim you're not in a cult
🤣

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Says the boy who believes in electric universe theory.

About a Man that can spot Elephants and told you to drink bleach.

Guess i must be dealing with another ""Stable Genius"" here?

Triggered. x
edit on 24-7-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
I am really impressed with the shear number of ATS members who have the super high IQ needed and the gnostic know how to unravel and understand the true meanings on Trump speak and to reveal them to us mere mortals and intellectual dwarves who alas can only interpret the words he speaks and tweets literally in accordance with the English language.

I am so grateful that his hidden and esoteric meanings and messages - that so often seem to blatanly contradict his actual words - are revealed to us by the enlightened in such an evangelical like manner.

Thank you.

That's called 4D chess, bro.

There's always higher meaning attached to Trump's 6th grade vocabulary level comments. It's like the horoscope, you can attach any meaning you want and you're Q-LARP'ing with the best of them.

Tick-tock.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

"He meant he hopes she isn't killed off so she can be brought to task for her crimes"

And yet he did not say that.

You realize the problem is Trump can't handle syntax nevermind a modicum of decorum.

We are not the ones that think he can walk on water, so i think you may find it's his supporters who are in a cult.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Trump is the biggest Zionist President the United States has ever had. He is not America First, he is all Israel First.

Alex Jones, Milo Yiannopoulos, Ben Shapiro, Tommy Robinson, Avi Yemini, Michael Savage, Breitbart, Steven Crowder, Dave Rubin, etc The whole list of "alt-right" media personalities. They're all there as controlled opposition.

The left is simply there as useful tools to create chaos, while the right is being used to establish the new order out of the choas. A whole legion of blind followers of a guy who can do whatever he wants. Like making Jerusalem the capital city of Israel. What next? The expansion of Israel? You bet that is on the cards, it's been on the cards from the beggining.

Let's not forget that Ghislaine Maxwell is the daughter of Robert Maxwell. With accusations that he was a triple agent. The guy had connections with the KGB, Mossad and Mi6. But the Orthodox Zionist Robert Maxwell only had one allegiance. Israel.

Nobody seems to be objective anymore when it comes to politics. By design. Donald Trump like any objective REAL President, would simply say "I hope what ever happens, justice will be served". Or something along those lines. Instead we get "I am not following it, I wish her well". That is a terrible answer, especially from a guy who wasn't just photographed numerous times with Mossad agents Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell. But went to parties that included themes like "pimps and hookers".

The clown show continues.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Debunkology
Donald Trump like any objective REAL President, would simply say "I hope what ever happens, justice will be served".

Mostly owing to the fact that he is a stream of consciousness moron he doesn't actually stop and think before he speaks most times so blunders like this instead need to get 're-explained' by his sycophantic apologists as it being all 4D chess.

Trump can't play chess and if he did he'd be the pigeon.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

originally posted by: atlantiswatusi
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

A little rump for the Trump???

Who are you, the ump? I’d dump and jump for Trump to bump and pump my plump rump.

Why am I not suprised....

And after you finish with that you can lick his boots.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

That’s just nasty 🤢

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Top of the list of things I've never alleged to be is over average intelligent.....but I've got to say what I wrote seems to have hit a bit of a raw nerve with someone who so obviously assumes he is.

As for seeing 'the real meaning' in my words: I hope so, they are pretty transparent and they are meant to be understood by everyone with only a modicum of understanding of the English language.....unlike Trump and his non-stop stream of mis-speaks and foot-in-mouth episodes which seem to require constant explanations and interpretation from those who allege to know 'what he really means'.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: Freeborn

On the contrary, it is the point of your post: you aren’t as smart as you think you are; we ain’t as dum as u say we am.
We can see the real meaning in your words as well as Trump’s; you are the only one that needs a translator.

So by that logic because of Freeborns error is Trump as smart as he thinks he is?

because spelling is not his forte

Unpresidented
Hearby
Marine core
Rupublicans
infair
smocking
Honered to serve
Covfefe
perhsps
and many many more

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Nope. Just don’t speak at me like a pompous ass and misspell third-grade vocabulary words.
Go hard or go home.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

just to clarify, i asked you

"by that logic because of Freeborns error is Trump as smart as he thinks he is? "

and the first word in your reply was

"nope"

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

And?
Is anybody?

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Top of the list of things I've never alleged to be is over average intelligent.....but I've got to say what I wrote seems to have hit a bit of a raw nerve with someone who so obviously assumes he is.

Nah, brah. This is fun for me. I’m just here for the dopamine.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
He should just have stuck to the old "Person woman man camera tv" rhetoric when asked about Ghislaine Maxwell.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Another lying left-winger...whom knew?... Lies, lies and lies is all you can come up with. You tell yourselves so many lies you believe them all even when they have been debunked... Trump deranged syndrome is strong on this one...

edit on 24-7-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
He should just have stuck to the old "Person woman man camera tv" rhetoric when asked about Ghislaine Maxwell.

How about...he has a mind of his own, and your authoritarian tendencies to want others to say and believe what you falsely believe won't change the facts... He is not your robot just like we are not your mindless zombie crowd of leftists.

edit on 24-7-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Your the one that seems to be, shall we say, rather discombobulated, if you are willing to swallow Trumps Clorox.

Truth is we would probobly get more sence out the Man with a Ouija board than our eyes and ears.

Anyhoo you chug away mate, if its any consolation, Trump probably dont beleve how the Sun functions nether. x

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   

You mean out of his darn mind.

Give him his Mountain Dew all the same, he can still spot an Elephant.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join