It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump on Epstein associate Ghislaine Maxwell: 'I wish her well'

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
As far as I'm concerned is that it's scripted and these ppl are acting.

But believe in all the tv you want I guess...

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Granby

I mean nothing says success like marrying a piece of # with money

I don't think she or her whole family think Trump is a piece of #... There are also many more POSes out there without money too....

The #1 thing that woman look for in a man is stability... And boy there are a lot of men lacking in that area....

edit on 23-7-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Granby

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: Granby

Because I would rather bang a billionaire than work for a living you think Trump has a cult? That’s liberal logic for ya.

cool

teach your daughter to think that way

great success

I mean nothing says success like marrying a piece of # with money

I have a hard enough time telling my daughter anything. If she ever marries a billionaire I couldn’t tell her sh!t.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Except for that Vegas thing.

Of course, we were never there.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

A little rump for the Trump???

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: HighasAkite

Think Trump said something along the lines of "I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy" back in 2002, to a New York Magazine.

With a story entitled "Jeffrey Epstein International Moneyman of Mystery" pertaining to Maxwells boss.

So its no wonder really that he chooses to endorse other wrong'yins like Ghislaine by wishing her well.

edit on 23-7-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Was this before or after he banned him from Mar-a-Lago?

Use some common sense. Of course he wished her well Epstien was killed. HIS DOJ has been in contact with her and if you think she is not singing right now about all of those who have opposed Trump you are very very wrong.

She is not a good person by any means for what she did but she is not as blind and trusting as Epstien was. His ego got him killed.

If she does not live to the trial who would you blame, the Progressives in this country or Trump? I mean, if there was ANY shred of actual evidence Trump did anything wrong he would not be in office. How many times does this have to be said?

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: atlantiswatusi

A little rump for the Trump???

Who are you, the ump? I’d dump and jump for Trump to bump and pump my plump rump.
But only cuz I really hate working everyday,

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Who to blame indeed.

That's the real sticky wicket.

Don't make Trump's remarks regarding Maxwell anymore palatable all the same.

Trump does things wrong every day yet there he remains.
edit on 23-7-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I wish her well too.

Unlike some, I'm intelligent enough to understand what that means.

Stay alive, don't end up suicided like Epstein. So we can get these pedophiles indicted.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Could he be referring that he wishes she doesn't get suicide?... But naa, he couldn't be thinking about that... it must be the made up claim by "never Trumpers" that "Trump is in on human trafficking..."

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Think Trump said something along the lines of "I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy" back in 2002, to a New York Magazine.

With a story entitled "Jeffrey Epstein International Moneyman of Mystery" pertaining to Maxwells boss.

So its no wonder really that he chooses to endorse other wrong'yins like Ghislaine by wishing her well.

And when the world found out for sure that Epstein was a POS was in 2005... In 2005 was when Epstein was first arrested over allegations he was involved in sexual trafficking of female minors...

But leave the truth out huh?...

edit on 23-7-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Naaa, "never-Trumpers" seem to have one thing in common... Very low iqs...

As a matter of fact...it seems that "never-Trumpers" have more than one thing in common... When it comes to Trump, it's okay to lie your arse off...

edit on 23-7-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Bezos divorce final - July 5th
Epstein Dead - August 10

Prince Andrew
Why did Harry Split?

Maxwell being hunted for arrest
Bing does a header on Sunset Blvd

Where is Bill?

All of the pieces are coming together and we will be able to thank the current DOJ if they can keep her alive...

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I am really impressed with the shear number of ATS members who have the super high IQ needed and the gnostic know how to unravel and understand the true meanings on Trump speak and to reveal them to us mere mortals and intellectual dwarves who alas can only interpret the words he speaks and tweets literally in accordance with the English language.

I am so grateful that his hidden and esoteric meanings and messages - that so often seem to blatanly contradict his actual words - are revealed to us by the enlightened in such an evangelical like manner.

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Such hatred from the left. I could quote several posts here but I’ll let you find them. They stand out with the expletives and they’re seething with intolerance for anyone that believes differently.

Many of us don’t believe in the court of public opinion. We have a legal system to punish those who are found guilty. Yelling and name-calling of someone who is about to be tried for heinous crimes does nothing for me and I wish her well too. She’s a human believe it or not, despicable or otherwise and I hope she doesn’t get Clintoned like her friend Jeff.

PS just because I don’t wish her a slow agonizing death over a bed of hot coals and fire pokers like some doesn’t mean I condone what she’s accused of doing. It simply means I’m not a spiteful person and she will suffer the consequences as laid out by federal law.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

The Mossad links makes this a much bigger conspiracy than we will ever know.

www.middleeastmonitor.com...

Ohhhh, Ari is writing another book, I guess he would have to do something while on house arrest?.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Not a good look to say he hopes she dies right before she doesn't kill herself.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
I am really impressed with the shear number of ATS members who have the super high IQ needed and the gnostic know how to unravel and understand the true meanings on Trump speak and to reveal them to us mere mortals and intellectual dwarves who alas can only interpret the words he speaks and tweets literally in accordance with the English language.

I am so grateful that his hidden and esoteric meanings and messages - that so often seem to blatanly contradict his actual words - are revealed to us by the enlightened in such an evangelical like manner.

Thank you.

Your condescending soliloquy would buttress with more brevity the crux of your asseveration had you not misspelled *sheer*

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Of course, the grammar police, where would we all be without you?

The error in grammar obviously detracts from the point being made.

Thank you for the grammar lesson and further enlightening me.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join