It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump on Epstein associate Ghislaine Maxwell: 'I wish her well'

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
Ok, I’ll put in another way and then drop it: if every woman you’ve ever banged is hotter than melania then you sir, are my new hero.

In my opinion they were since none of them looked like dudes. Even that fat ones.

And that midget.

TBH...the midget chick DID look a lot like Mason Reese...but one can't always choose who gets into the white van.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: jtma508

A) There's no Trump cult. B) If he does something like that then I'd be one of the first chastising him for it once the facts come out. It wouldn't be the first time I've chastised him.

Of there is a trump cult. You just have to look online and on this thread. Of course people who are part of this cult are never going to admit that, or even think it is not a cult, but the evidence is there.

All political figures, especially polarizing ones, accumulate cult-like followings. Would you not agree that Pres Obama had/has 'supporters' that believe he could do no wrong?

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

He’s a low grade Moron who was able to become president even though he was illegally spied on by the democrats . He managed to do it with no help from either party and especially from the media . If he’s a moron then the American public are Braindead and that includes you and I

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Granby

a reply to: Granby

His money is damn sexy. I’d bang him. Beats doing what I do for a living.

Michelle O has some strong features as well. How many of you dogged her out for looking manly?

Barry likes dudes...so it's all good.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened

originally posted by: Jay-morris

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: jtma508

A) There's no Trump cult. B) If he does something like that then I'd be one of the first chastising him for it once the facts come out. It wouldn't be the first time I've chastised him.

Of there is a trump cult. You just have to look online and on this thread. Of course people who are part of this cult are never going to admit that, or even think it is not a cult, but the evidence is there.

All political figures, especially polarizing ones, accumulate cult-like followings. Would you not agree that Pres Obama had/has 'supporters' that believe he could do no wrong?

You are correct but there has never been a following like the one Trump has.

Though all political figures have their loyal followers they will still call them out when they do something they do not agree with.

That does not happen with Trump.
I cannot think of a single thread here for example where any of the orange minions go against anything he has said or done.
Quite the opposite. I see them twist words and play the semantic game at every turn to tell all of us what he really meant.

He has brainwashed the masses

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Michelle O has some strong features as well. How many of you dogged her out for looking manly?

And Cheeto likes his daughter.
Your point?

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

And Cheeto likes his daughter.
Your point?

I would hope so.
At least she's his real daughter. Moosehell doesn't have the right plumbing to reproduce.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   

It’s not Michelle’s face I find manly, I find her face pleasing to look at as well. I just can’t get over that her bulge is bigger than mine.

But you want to bring partisanship into this.
Why must you guys ruin everything with politics.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: HighasAkite

100% admission of guilt, why isn't he locked up?

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Because I would rather bang a billionaire than work for a living you think Trump has a cult? That’s liberal logic for ya.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail
If he’s a moron then the American public are Braindead and that includes you and I

We're all guilty as charged.

That doesn't however change the fact he is an imbecile with a sixth grade vocabulary who wished a child-pimping scumbag well.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Pedophile rapists should have their heads put on pikes through out the country.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

He’s a low grade Moron who was able to become president even though he was illegally spied on by the democrats . He managed to do it with no help from either party and especially from the media . If he’s a moron then the American public are Braindead and that includes you and I

I like you. You’re my kinda people.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

He ain’t putting no one in jail for burning the flag. Bad Trump, bad.

Happy?

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   

If he’s a moron then the American public are Braindead and that includes you and I

We're all guilty as charged.

Except for that Vegas thing.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Aye but the logistics involved may make the task somewhat unrealistic.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: atlantiswatusi

You are right of course. '' Or ''

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Yeah, I would dude, I don't find her attractive and the fact that you keep pushing her is kinda disturbing. I don't like women with angular facial features.

I don't find her particularly sexually attractive as I'm married to an Asian, I do think she has striking good looks for a 50 year old though...manly never entered my mind...lol

But hey its 2020 and a lot can be manly or womanly these days. That hard almost piss off look you typically see her use is actually a professional model pose that she falls back too for photo ops... It does make her face look more angular, but when she is relaxed there are softer lines....

edit on 23-7-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Because I would rather bang a billionaire than work for a living you think Trump has a cult? That’s liberal logic for ya.

cool

teach your daughter to think that way

great success

I mean nothing says success like marrying a piece of # with money
edit on 23-7-2020 by Granby because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Lysergic

Aye but the logistics involved may make the task somewhat unrealistic.

Lack of pikes?

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join