It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump on Epstein associate Ghislaine Maxwell: 'I wish her well'

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Lmao! I like how you linked two different replies into the same joke.
You probably know this but for those that don’t she was the first to say Michelle is a tranny. And a month later she was dead.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
You probably know this but for those that don’t she was the first to say Michelle is a tranny. And a month later she was dead.

Imagine what she would have said about Manlania. I wonder who has the larger hands, him or Trump.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
OK................................................................................

Where are the eyewitnesses that saw him there, where are the underage women (in their 30s 40s today) that have come forward with accounts and legal actions against Trump for going there? Where is the FAA flight logs of his private jet, where are the workers that say they saw Trump visit the islands?

Why would Trump work with prosecutors almost a decade after banning the man from his establishments IF there was dirt on him? You can "what if" all day....

First, where are all the witnesses regarding Bill Clinton's visits to the island. The only people to have said anything were Epstein's IT guy who says he saw him once but just sitting with Epstein, and Giuffre who said he was at a dinner once. He was on the jet several times as it was being loaned to the Clinton Foundation. No one has come forward to say Clinton did anything untoward.

As for Trump working with prosecutors... Trump 'fell out' with Epstein after their battle over a piece of FL Real Estate. He ;later banned Epstein after a Mar a Lago member accused Epstein of accosting his daughter. This was all before the LE investigation. If there is one thing that is consistent with Trump is that he throws his friends under buses as soon as he smells disloyalty. So in 2005ish he bans Epstein and 4yrs later cooperates with LE. But the previous 20yrs they were best of buddies. SO how do you explain Alex Acosta? Just a coincidence I suppose.

edit on 23-7-2020 by jtma508 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Point is that trump at least this time is acting like a good leader by not talking # the way he likes to do.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
Point is that trump at least this time is acting like a good leader by not talking # the way he likes to do.

'Good leader'. LOL, okay.

Who said he had to 'talk s***'? He could have easily said, 'Allegations like these need to be pursued to the fullest extent of the law and if found to be true she should punished harshly, we don't condone the abuse of children in any capacity'.

He could say that, I don't expect him to because he's basically a low grade moron with a 6th grade vocabulary and I used some big person words, but I also don't expect his dumb ass to say, 'I wish her well'.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Sure, but I think it is safe to say that Trump has a thing for very tall sexy blondes...

Why did he marry a mannish brunette?

You know you'd hit dat!

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
You know you'd hit dat!

I actually wouldn't, I don't find her attractive.

Hot daughter Ivanka is a different story, I'd say all kinds of inappropriate daddy things to her.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   

You know you'd hit dat!

I call bulls#it!

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

What's that dude's name?

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

What's that dude's name?

Melanoma something.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Imagine what she would have said about Manlania. I wonder who has the larger hands, him or Trump.

Alright time out, time out. For real. in all seriousness. Because this has irked me for years. I have looked at his hands over and over and over. I don’t see it. Are they really small, because they look like regular hands to me. I have noticed that his sleeves are too big sometimes but that’s because he’s chubby and wears his jackets too big. I guess he doesn’t wear custom clothes?
Or maybe I have small hands and never noticed. No one ever told me they were small. I tear the medium size gloves every time I try them on at work.
Can we let down our guard for one post and someone tell me if his hands are really small because I feel like I’m in the emperors new clothes and I’m the only one that can see him naked.
I get that he’s orange. I get that his hair is ridiculous. I get that he’s overweight. I get that he has no filter and thinks out loud the things he should’ve kept private.
But the hands?

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Melanoma something.

That dude bro looks jacked.

edit on 23-7-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer because Q indicted it

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Alright time out, time out. For real. in all seriousness. Because this has irked me for years. I have looked at his hands over and over and over. I don’t see it. Are they really small, because they look like regular hands to me. I have noticed that his sleeves are too big sometimes but that’s because he’s chubby and wears his jackets too big. I guess he doesn’t wear custom clothes?
Or maybe I have small hands and never noticed. No one ever told me they were small. I tear the medium size gloves every time I try them on at work.
Can we let down our guard for one post and someone tell me if his hands are really small because I feel like I’m in the emperors new clothes and I’m the only one that can see him naked.
I get that he’s orange. I get that his hair is ridiculous. I get that he’s overweight. I get that he has no filter and thinks out loud the things he should’ve kept private.
But the hands?

---------------------MY HANDS--------------------------------->
--Trump's hands-->

edit on 23-7-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   

I think she’s super hot. But I think strong features are sexy.
My super hot, super shallow and narcissistic TMZ loving ex-wife was all into fashion and used to tell me about mathematical formulae for aesthetics and how trannies make the best models because “the most beautiful women are men.” That may very well be the only time she told me the truth.
I can see how you can call her masculine, but I can also see how you could fall in love of you saw her in person. I’m sure you’ve done worse. She made millions off of her looks.
edit on 23-7-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I’m sure you’ve done worse.

I've slummed it, but never with a man-chick.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   

You know you'd hit dat!

I call bulls#it!

Yep.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: research100

OMG, like, he seriously, like, wished her well???

Like, IMPEACH HIM!

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

You're joking, right? He'll get crucified by the "alt-right" for making a thread about Trump wishing her well?

I can't believe anyone would make such a big deal out of this. Lol, your response was quite unexpected.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: ChiefD

You're joking, right? He'll get crucified by the "alt-right" for making a thread about Trump wishing her well?

I can't believe anyone would make such a big deal out of this. Lol, your response was quite unexpected.

Every time he 'makes nice' with an individual being prosecuted he ends up pardoning them. If he does the same for Maxwell will the Trump Cult make excuses for that too?

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Please... You'd be screaming CONFLICT OF INTEREST! if Trump had said anything that could have sounded like a phrase to sway the outcome.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join