It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump on Epstein associate Ghislaine Maxwell: 'I wish her well'

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
oR HE'S JUST PUSHING PEOPLES BUTTONS. Seems to be a hobby of his.

I will say, he's pretty good at triggering people. I mean the first 2 replies on this thread got me rolling on how invested in their hate for Trump is. The way I see it is, if he is guilty of anything, so be it, if he is not, so be it. People's ego's are so out of hand they just would looooooooove for him to go down and they probably base their day to day on what Trump is doing. LOL

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy,” Trump told New York magazine in 2002. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

Following the news of his recent arrest, Trump said he has distanced himself from Epstein in recent years. “I had a falling out with him,"

Source

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Trump “wishes people well” who he doesn’t want to talk about his involvement in their crimes. It is a hidden message telling them if they stay quiet, he will pardon them or whatever he needs to do.
edit on 22pmWed, 22 Jul 2020 18:10:21 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
So it seems Trump has never been to his island and Clinton has like 5 times as per logs, maybe more, so I wonder why the Clinton's would want her dead, and Trump has no real care one way or the other...as in I haven't been following it...

Trump has his own jet. Why would he fly on Epstein's to get there? His flight logs are probably stashed away with his taxes.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
"We wish him well" -- Nancy Pelosi (on Donald Trump)

Either Pelosi must really like Trump...or, politicians sometimes say things they don't really mean...about people they really hate.

This right here ^^^^ . The big thing the idiots here don't get is the important thing..."whatever it is" . He already knows her fate. He couldn't say anything else. Sometimes these leftists are like toddlers,that's who he's trying to protect. Idiots will be idiots.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Sure, but I think it is safe to say that Trump has a thing for very tall sexy blondes...

Why did he marry a mannish brunette?

Instead of somebody more feminine like yourself Augers?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   
as long as trump is against abortion that is all the christians fundamentalists care about.....He doesn't go to church how many times has he married and divorced.......the party of family values.....screaming hatred for gays....then how many were LITERALLY caught with their pants down!! oh the HYPOCRACY

originally posted by: Granby

originally posted by: olaru12
Astonishing, trump supporters defending him dodging the draft and now this. Not surprising really!

I think perhaps he just lost a lot of Christian voters with that dumbass statement.

They will defend anything and everything.

But biden.
But Clinton.

hahahahaah

Trump says this yesterday so best to what about the person who was president last almost 20 years ago.

These people are a joke.

edit on 22-7-2020 by research100 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-7-2020 by research100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Trump has his own jet. Why would he fly on Epstein's to get there? His flight logs are probably stashed away with his taxes.

OK................................................................................

Where are the eyewitnesses that saw him there, where are the underage women (in their 30s 40s today) that have come forward with accounts and legal actions against Trump for going there? Where is the FAA flight logs of his private jet, where are the workers that say they saw Trump visit the islands?

Why would Trump work with prosecutors almost a decade after banning the man from his establishments IF there was dirt on him? You can "what if" all day....

In the end there were a lot of people who thought Epstein was a great guy....Trump figured it out around 2000 that he wasn't so nice...Came forward with whatever help he could in 2009 against him... No one else did...

All I see is a hope and prayer here from you full of what ifs...

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   
While this is a nothingburger, Trump could have said it better.

He should have said "she will (or might) have her day in court, let justice be served". Period end of sentence. Either way, it's still a nothingburger. I wonder if they will ask Hillary or Bill about GM, I'd love to hear what they wish for her.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
as long as trump is against abortion that is all the christians fundamentalists care about.....He doesn't go to church how many times has he married and divorced.......the party of family values.....screaming hatred for gays....then how many were LITERALLY caught with their pants down!! oh the HYPOCRACY

Trump only pays lip service to abortion.
We all know he has sent busloads to Family Planning.

No Repiblican thinks Trump is a republican and no christian thinks Trump has ever read the good book.

Trump isn't a hypocrite.
He's unapologetic and he's a jerk.

As for "screaming hatred for gays"...
That's laughable.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Mannish, really?

Yeah, her jaw and cheeks are way too chiseled for my tastes. Going on 12 years now since we had a First 'Lady'.

Careful Auggie...you know what they did to Joan Rivers.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: HighasAkite
thehill.com... s0v3paCg6q6Y

President Trump on Tuesday said he wishes Ghislaine Maxwell well as the associate of Jeffrey Epstein awaits a trial on charges that she helped recruit girls who were sexually abused.

"I haven't really been following it too much. I just wish her well, frankly. I've met her numerous times over the years, especially since I lived in Palm Beach, and I guess they lived in Palm Beach," Trump told reporters at a White House briefing on the coronavirus pandemic.

"But I wish her well, whatever it is," he added.

So much for Trump getting rid of sex traffickers and caring so much about that topic. He wishes her well and hasn't even been following the case. He WISHED HER WELL and said he's met her NUMEROUS TIMES. Trump supporters: "I love child rapists now!"

You don’t understand dry humor and sarcasm. Got it.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Staffordshire1
Instead of somebody more feminine like yourself Augers?

The sad reality is I probably am more feminine than her. She's got a much more chiseled face than I do, I should take some steroids.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
Careful Auggie...you know what they did to Joan Rivers.

Massive amounts of plastic surgery? Good idea, that could fix the problem.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: CitizenZero

Everyone was involved with Epstein, including their precious Dr. Fauci! Lol! The only person who was not on Epstein's plane was Trump, Clinton used it the most and had his own seat reserved but then again try finding those articles, the leftist media got rid of them.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
Allegedly.

Oh, yeah, 'allegedly'.

I'll just go and say it, she groomed and pimped out children. She gets her due process and all but I can presume her guilty if I want to and guess what? I want to.

You doing that means nothing. But the potus needs to keep to the constitution and say innocent until proven guilty.

Did trump ever come out and say anything negative about epstien? Or did he play the pc role during that one too?

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Granby
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Jump over to that thread about people getting snatched up in public and you see many of these same people supporting it.
Cause they are criminals and terrorists.

No alleged about that.

Last post in the thread was someone asking for new videos of people getting their head split open.

Round em up. Arrest them. Jail them. etc

No due process mentioned there.

But when it comes to a pedophile Trump mentions....

Allegedly

HAHAHAHAH

I say innocent until proven guilty in all cases.
Can you quote me in that other thread saying otherwise?

Due process is the greatest thing about the united states. And should always strictly be followed.

But maybe people like you would rather not follow the constitution?

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Mate that dirty wron'yin is as guilty as the come.

The depths of her depravity knowing no bounds.

If if she ends up singing like a canary, heads will roll across the globe.

I your opinion. And in mine.
But the potus , if they are a good leader , will not just throw accusations at someone no matter how they feel.
At least they shouldn't.

yes trump has done so with others before and it is strange that he isn't doing that now but I don't hate the guy so when I think he he is doing the right thing as a leader I will support it.

Are peoples feels more important than the constitution?

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

"I wish her well" sounds more like an endorsement than an accusation.

As to people's feelings and the constitution, those are meaningless when compared to justice.

edit on 23-7-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
You doing that means nothing. But the potus needs to keep to the constitution and say innocent until proven guilty.

Like his dumb ass hasn't commented on any ongoing investigation. Duuuur.

Did trump ever come out and say anything negative about epstien? Or did he play the pc role during that one too?

What does that matter in regards this child-pimping bitch?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join