It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump on Epstein associate Ghislaine Maxwell: 'I wish her well'

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
exactly! let's not forget trump had pics of his teen daughter sitting on his lap and said if she wasn't his daughter he would date her....even if you thought that (and you shouldn't) why would you SAY it OUT LOUD for god's sake????? my god if it was biden in the pics and biden said that about his daughter and grislane, you trump cultists would be screaming non stop about it...oh the hypocrisy!!!!!!!!

originally posted by: Jay-morris
It's crazy all the Trump disciples trying to justify him saying this. It's like the man can do no wrong.

His cult is growing and getting more extreme. It's really scary bow easy something lime this can happen, and proves how easy us humans can be manipulated.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granby
So people are going to make the argument that it is all good with the current President (Trump) cause he cut Epstein off 20 years ago but also going to "what about Clinton" who has not been President in 20 years.

hahahahaha

That doesn't make sense...lol

The President cut him off for 20 years now while Clinton still went to his island during those same 20 years, what does not being President for 20 years have anything to do with that...lol

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Perhaps we need to look at the manifests from trumps planes to see if he took himself to "lolita island"

He seems to have a thing for young women as well....

www.vice.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: aravoth

You should be aware that Donald trump says "I wish him/her well about literally everyone he hates.

Lol so true....

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Perhaps we need to look at the manifests from trumps planes to see if he took himself to "lolita island"

Sure, but I think it is safe to say that Trump has a thing for very tall sexy blondes past the age of 18...

edit on 22-7-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Sure, but I think it is safe to say that Trump has a thing for very tall sexy blondes...

Why did he marry a mannish brunette?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

www.vice.com...

You should spearhead that investigation. If you find proof, you will be the world's hero. If you don't, you can just lie and make sh!t up and still have the admiration of your comrades.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

Nobody said having sex with a minor was " ok "
Likewise .. I did not claim that anyone posting here had said that.
My post was regarding the horrendous impact of sexual assault and rape on victims of all ages, not limited to but including children, and young girls.

Just so it's clear

edit on 22/7/20 by cosmickat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Why did he marry a mannish brunette?

Mannish, really?

She highlights her hair... ether way he seems to like women well past their teen years in looks...

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

www.vice.com...

I believe that "thing" was called a "pageant".

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Mannish, really?

Yeah, her jaw and cheeks are way too chiseled for my tastes. Going on 12 years now since we had a First 'Lady'.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

www.vice.com...

You should spearhead that investigation. If you find proof, you will be the world's hero. If you don't, you can just lie and make sh!t up and still have the admiration of your comrades.

That's been the M.O. now for 4 years - they've turned over every rock and found zilch. They've probably already combed over his flight logs. The only thing out of reach is his taxes, hence the screeching for them.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

www.vice.com...

I'll leave that job for the bootlickers.

edit on 22-7-2020 by olaru12 because: check it brenda

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

So people are going to make the argument that it is all good with the current President (Trump) cause he cut Epstein off 20 years ago but also going to "what about Clinton" who has not been President in 20 years.

hahahahaha

That doesn't make sense...lol

The President cut him off for 20 years now while Clinton still went to his island during those same 20 years, what does not being President for 20 years have anything to do with that...lol

Cause people deflecting to Clinton who has not been President for 20 years

Trump is in office now
Trump said this yesterday
Trump is running for office again

So maybe we talk about Trump and stop what abouting everyone else.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: HighasAkite
Trumps cult followers he knows wont critcize him so he can say that and get away with it.

Everyone but them knows he's a hypocrite and corrupt fool who likely is involved in Epsteins shenanigans in some form.

Only the blind cant see it

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Agree, but there is a level of hypocritical aspects to it as the left tries so hard to connect Trump to anything that would get him out of office while ignoring direct connections with others that they tend to say "nothing to see here" about.

I'll agree not to do whataboutism if the left would also stop going 3 to 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon to make something fit about Trump..lol

edit on 22-7-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Agree, but there is a level of hypocritical aspects to it as the left tries so hard to connect Trump to anything that would get him out of office while ignoring direct connections with others that they tend to say "nothing to see here" about.

I'll agree not to do whataboutism if the left would also stop going 3 to 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon to make something fit...lol

hypocrites on all sides man

Does not change the fact that Trump is President now and will likely be President again.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I'll agree not to do whataboutism if the left would also stop going 3 to 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon to make something fit...lol

hypocrites on all sides man

Does not change the fact that Trump is President now and will likely be President again.

Don't be to sure...I don't think trump wants to be pres. anymore. Instead of campaigning, he's playing golf. I think Tulsa was his waterloo;

It's gonna take more than a twitter fest to get him elected this time. He needs to unite the GOP to "get er done"
edit on 22-7-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Don't be to sure...I don't think trump wants to be pres. anymore. Instead of campaigning, he's playing golf. I think Tulsa was his waterloo....

I sometimes wonder about that too...Does he really want to be President? I'm sure his 4 years went much different than what he thought they would go.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
He may not want to be the President but he does not want to lose either

So who knows

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join