It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump on Epstein associate Ghislaine Maxwell: 'I wish her well'

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: cosmickat
Number one, you introduced a " list " not me.

Your post of lists...lol...Trump cult...Sympathies with a child trafficker...pardons for child sex trafficking...Anyone who supports and defends trump is aligning themselves with a man who is sympathizing with a known operative of a pedophile network...So on and so forth...it is never ending from the left...

Number two, " putza- gate " is a hysterical nonsense made up by hysterical nuts, who have taken their own particular deranged political syndromes to an extreme and dangerous level.

You missed my point completely... Epstein was not a pedophile ring... Something like pizza gate, if real, would be an example of that.

Number 3 the issue here is not what grime filled disgusting circles he ran about in before he conned his way into the oval office. It is the fact that a potus can publicly address a person who procured children for a number of wealthy elites to abuse...and wish her well ! Wish her well?

Very generic statement...People are innocent until proven guilty...If Trump said I hope she burns in hell then people would scream it is an abuse of power as has been done a number of times so far against Trump from the left for simple comments that mean basically nothing.

BTW .....what do you call adults who have sex with children? if not pedophiles ? Is that not a horrendous act? I mean really wtf is your point with this last remark ? Using the correct terminology for a pedophile ring is diminishing what now ???

Pedophilia is where a person desires to have sex with pre-puberty children, and as far as I know Epstein's racket wasn't that. Once past puberty it is no longer pedophilia and you get into statutory rape that is sex with a minor. Depending on where, the cut off is 12 or 13 years old...

So ya there is a big difference between having sex with a sexually active 16 year old compared to an 8 year old, and trying to suggest that 14 15 16 17 sexually active minors is pedophilia diminish the truly horrendous act that pedophilia actually is.

edit on 22-7-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: wheresthebody

Yeah maybe. I’m just not aware of any accusations implicating members of a different party.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: CitizenZero

These people are all monsters

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Trump basically banned him from all his property after 2000 as he caught on to his other side and was the only person to come forward in 2009 to help prosecutors who represented victims of Epstein out of 100s of subpoenas.

Not true. Trump was pals with Epstein going back to the '80s. They went head-to-head over a real estate property that Trump eventually won but he turned against Epstein over that deal. Epstein was banned from Mara a Lago a short time after that deal when a guest reported that Epstein had accosted his underage daughter. So they had 20+ years of 'pussy grabbing' together before Trump turned on him. Like the 'Calendar Girl' party the two hosted at Mar a Lago in 1997, for example.

So if Trump's tone-deaf comment about wishing Maxwell well is a signal that he plans to pardon her (if she remains silent and his 'wet' team doesn't get to her) and he actually does have the unmitigated balls to pardon her, will the Trump Cult STILL make excuses for him?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508

Not true.

You say this but then agree with my statement that Trump banned him shortly after 2000...Trump was not a visitor even once on his island like the logs showed that Clinton was many times, so outside of events that had 100s of rich and famous people going to how buddy buddy were they? We keep seeing the same few pictures of them together as some form of proof, but you all fail to add the 100s of rich, famous and politically connected Democrats too in 1000s of other pictures... You do know that they do take pictures at these events all the time, so seeing Trump at an event with whomever means nothing other then they attended the same event.

You also fail to address my statement that Trump was the only person from these inner rich and famous cycles to help prosecutors who represented victims of Epstein back in 2009... You know while the Clinton's and many other rich and famous were still going to his island.

BTW Trump will not pardon her...ever...

That is just a liberal wet dream...

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: HighasAkite

So much for Trump getting rid of sex traffickers and caring so much about that topic. He wishes her well and hasn't even been following the case. He WISHED HER WELL and said he's met her NUMEROUS TIMES. Trump supporters: "I love child rapists now!"

You should be aware that Donald trump says "I wish him/her well about literally everyone he hates.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Pedophilia is where a person desires to have sex with pre-puberty children, and as far as I know Epstein's racket wasn't that. Once past puberty it is no longer pedophilia and you get into statutory rape that is sex with a minor. Depending on where, the cut off is 12 or 13 years old...

So ya there is a big difference between having sex with a sexually active 16 year old compared to an 8 year old, and trying to suggest that 14 15 16 17 sexually active minors is pedophilia diminish the truly horrendous act that pedophilia actually is.

What makes you so sure that all the victims of their sex trafficking were past puberty ?

If they were procuring very young girls for their elite circle ...it is totally feasible that they included pre - pubescent children.
Your arguments are at best naive.

These kind of people don't have a threshold...or a " cut off point " as you put it.

Tbh...I am really struggling with your kind of sliding scale ?
Sexual assault and rape of children is heinous. A 14 / 15 / 16 year old girl is what fair game ? Is the rape of a minor not horrendous also?

edit on 22/7/20 by cosmickat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
So people are going to make the argument that it is all good with the current President (Trump) cause he cut Epstein off 20 years ago but also going to "what about Clinton" who has not been President in 20 years.

hahahahaha

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Not true.

You say this but then agree with my statement that Trump banned him shortly after 2000...Trump was not a visitor even once on his island like the logs showed that Clinton was many times, so outside of events that had 100s of rich and famous people going to how buddy buddy were they? We keep seeing the same few pictures of them together as some form of proof, but you all fail to add the 100s of rich, famous and politically connected Democrats too in 1000s of other pictures... You do know that they do take pictures at these events all the time, so seeing Trump at an event with whomever means nothing other then they attended the same event.

You also fail to address my statement that Trump was the only person from these inner rich and famous cycles to help prosecutors who represented victims of Epstein back in 2009... You know while the Clinton's and many other rich and famous were still going to his island.

BTW Trump will not pardon her...ever...

That is just a liberal wet dream...

But...
But...
But...

100's of other people

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

What makes you so sure that all the victims of their sex trafficking were past puberty ?

I believe that there are reports that suggested as young as 15...I agree still sick, but pedophilia is an incurable abnormality as psychopaths are. Some old guy that likes young women is not a pedophile... I'm not suggesting Epstein wasn't part of some pedophile ring, but I don't think his island was that...If he was in that too then it would have been a very deep closed group type event. Not an island were young women ran around who were getting paid for their services, though illegal services. I'm sure most that went to his island did so on the up an up and were never part of his scam to prostitute young women.

Sexual assault and rape of children is heinous. A 14 / 15 / 16 year old girl is what fair game ? Is the rape of a minor not horrendous also?

It could be too, but as I said would you think that a person raping a child is equal to having sex with a willing sexually active 16 year old? We call that rape too even though there is consent, but more because of the age. You can also marry under the age of 18 and then I guess the sex is legal....

My main point is we throw around labels that we may should reserve for the right reasons...

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   
There's a reason Allen Dershowitz is trumps personal lawyer and was Epstiens lawyer as well..He knows things.

trump knows there are tapes and absolutely will not rock the boat.

www.businessinsider.com...

The Mossad links makes this a much bigger conspiracy than we will ever know.

www.middleeastmonitor.com...

edit on 22-7-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

If they were procuring very young girls for their elite circle ...it is totally feasible that they included pre - pubescent children.
Your arguments are at best naive.

These kind of people don't have a threshold...or a " cut off point " as you put it.

Tbh...I am really struggling with your kind of sliding scale ?

In regards to pre-pubescent children, out of all the victims who have spoken out about Epstein, surely they would have brought that up by now. All anyone has mentioned was young girls most definitely under 18.

That could well be that Epstein’s victims only encountered Epstein’s preferences. It’s entirely possible Epstein was procuring younger children for his buddies, there’s just been no witnesses corroborating that.

I don’t think I’ve seen anyone in this thread, or elsewhere, claiming it was ok to have sex with anyone underage.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granby

But...
But...
But...

100's of other people

There is no but but but... You all want to create a narrative that they were life long bros solely based on a few pictures from big events full of the rich and famous... So Trump being there along with Epstein is a no sh!t type statement along with the 100s of other rich and famous that attend the same type events. OK so they ran in the same rich and famous circles from sometime in the 80s until about 2000 or earlier. Then no contact from then until today with Trump actively working with prosecutors back in 2009 against Epstein.

Keep painting, but the picture still looks like total crap...lol

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Trump basically banned him from all his property after 2000 as he caught on to his other side and was the only person to come forward in 2009 to help prosecutors who represented victims of Epstein out of 100s of subpoenas.

Not true. Trump was pals with Epstein going back to the '80s. They went head-to-head over a real estate property that Trump eventually won but he turned against Epstein over that deal. Epstein was banned from Mara a Lago a short time after that deal when a guest reported that Epstein had accosted his underage daughter. So they had 20+ years of 'pussy grabbing' together before Trump turned on him. Like the 'Calendar Girl' party the two hosted at Mar a Lago in 1997, for example.

So if Trump's tone-deaf comment about wishing Maxwell well is a signal that he plans to pardon her (if she remains silent and his 'wet' team doesn't get to her) and he actually does have the unmitigated balls to pardon her, will the Trump Cult STILL make excuses for him?

If he doesn't will you admit you have TDS?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
There's a reason Allen Dershowitz is trumps personal lawyer and was Epstiens lawyer as well..He knows things.

trump know there are tapes and absolutely will not rock the boat.

Dershowitz is a great lawyer!

And he will serve the people with the most money.
I can't vouch for his morals.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: HighasAkite
Trump wishes her well..but the Clinton's wish her dead. I just wish that for once real justice will actually be done. Too many politically protected criminals on both sides of the aisle are allowed to avoid the incarceration they so well deserve.
This 2 tiered system of justice means that justice is something that can be avoided if you have enough money and connections.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

But if Maxwell spills the beans, and Trump is dirty, he will be the first, and likely the only one to go down. (remember, democrats don't get charged)

But If he is guilty, he needs to go down. There is no love for anyone caught up on the sexual crimes of Epstien. I'd prefer her testimony be done on public so we can all know what she knows.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sparky63
Trump wishes her well..but the Clinton's wish her dead. I just wish that for once real justice will actually be done. Too many politically protected criminals on both sides of the aisle are allowed to avoid the incarceration they so well deserve.
This 2 tiered system of justice means that justice is something that can be avoided if you have enough money and connections.

So it seems Trump has never been to his island and Clinton has like 5 times as per logs, maybe more, so I wonder why the Clinton's would want her dead, and Trump has no real care one way or the other...as in I haven't been following it...

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

But If he is guilty, he needs to go down. There is no love for anyone caught up on the sexual crimes of Epstien. I'd prefer her testimony be done on public so we can all know what she knows.

This isn't Mayberry RFD! This is the international alphabet boiz hood and if they want trump to go away, he will.

No matter how it appears, this has nothing to do with the American system of justice. It's way beyond that.
edit on 22-7-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I agree, but I don't think her testimony alone would get anyone convicted as she could say anything she wants too. There would need to be corresponding evidence too like the women sexually abused coming forward with matching stories, flight logs, other adults there being a witness that the person(s) were there, so on and so forth.

Her testimony could political ruin someone though...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join