It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump on Epstein associate Ghislaine Maxwell: 'I wish her well'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   
thehill.com... s0v3paCg6q6Y

President Trump on Tuesday said he wishes Ghislaine Maxwell well as the associate of Jeffrey Epstein awaits a trial on charges that she helped recruit girls who were sexually abused.

"I haven't really been following it too much. I just wish her well, frankly. I've met her numerous times over the years, especially since I lived in Palm Beach, and I guess they lived in Palm Beach," Trump told reporters at a White House briefing on the coronavirus pandemic.

"But I wish her well, whatever it is," he added.

So much for Trump getting rid of sex traffickers and caring so much about that topic. He wishes her well and hasn't even been following the case. He WISHED HER WELL and said he's met her NUMEROUS TIMES. Trump supporters: "I love child rapists now!"

+15 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Kudos on your post, awesome! I agree with your thoughts on this. S&F just for having the balls to post this. You know you’re gonna get crucified by the alt right on this. But this is the mud pit after all. I think Ms. Maxwell would have a lot of dirt on Trump, but who knows?

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   
so trump acts like a petulant child yelling at everyone.....but wishes grislane well and has met him numerous times...that dispels he barely knew him and stopped being "Friends" with him really fast like all the trump cultists claim what doe she have on him??????????????????????????????????????????????????????? WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a reply to: ChiefD

edit on 21-7-2020 by research100 because: added info

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I saw this mentioned on Facebook by a friend and didn't believe it at first. I did some Googling and viola! Sure enough.

Such an admirable leader. So much, well...maybe...er.....I wish him well

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I wish all bad folks well....
In Hell

edit on 7/21/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Think he doesnt know there is another accidental suicide coming her way..

Even though I heard she is moved to a new cell on a regular basis, and there is more attention I fully expect another arkancide moment.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: HighasAkite

If Ghislaine ends up dead like Epstein her knowledge dies with her. Her safety is paramount.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   

I live to shove truth like this in liars and hypocrites faces. I love this type of thing. It seriously makes my day.

+40 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Of course he met her numerous times.
She was a paying member at his club for years...and Trump met all his members at the club as owner.
She used to bring Epstein as her guest...until Trump had him banned for propositioning another member's young daughter.

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Thank you for your voice of reason.

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I wish her well too

I don’t want her to die before trial

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Apparently some people won’t wish death and destruction upon everyone like the deranged Leftists do.
Like someone else said, he probably hopes she stays alive to stand trial.

+18 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Trump says he not aware of what’s going on, hasn’t been following it. Anti-Trumpers assume he’s knowingly giving well wishes to an accused pedophile. Meanwhile actual democrat politicians have been accused of being involved — crickets.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   
oR HE'S JUST PUSHING PEOPLES BUTTONS. Seems to be a hobby of his.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Oh please, he implied a beloved senator from Michigan might be looking up from hell. He's said numerous insults about women through Twitter. You are not going to make a " He takes a high road unlike leftists" route to make this fly.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Of course he met her numerous times.
She was a paying member at his club for years...and Trump met all his members at the club as owner.
She used to bring Epstein as her guest...until Trump had him banned for propositioning another member's young daughter.

This plus we have to take it in context of Epstein’s “suicide by someone else”.

Sometimes you have to read between the lines- so to speak:

My President Trump translation: I am aware that Epstein didn’t kill himself. I hope GM is not suicided so that she can have a lawful trial. There are very powerful people that do not want these horrors to come to light and I am doing great at keeping her alive.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: CitizenZero

If Ghislaine ends up dead like Epstein her knowledge dies with her. Her safety is paramount.

Do you think Epstein is really dead?

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: HighasAkite
thehill.com... s0v3paCg6q6Y

President Trump on Tuesday said he wishes Ghislaine Maxwell well as the associate of Jeffrey Epstein awaits a trial on charges that she helped recruit girls who were sexually abused.

"I haven't really been following it too much. I just wish her well, frankly. I've met her numerous times over the years, especially since I lived in Palm Beach, and I guess they lived in Palm Beach," Trump told reporters at a White House briefing on the coronavirus pandemic.

"But I wish her well, whatever it is," he added.

So much for Trump getting rid of sex traffickers and caring so much about that topic. He wishes her well and hasn't even been following the case. He WISHED HER WELL and said he's met her NUMEROUS TIMES. Trump supporters: "I love child rapists now!"

He said he wishes her well, the same as I would say the same to someone I knew I had beaten. Am I missing something? Should I say "I HATE YOU AND YOU WILL BURN IN HELL FOR ALL ETERNITY...and a frickin day" just 'cos"?

I mean really...

+24 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Why would Trump jeopardize an ongoing investigation by publicly condemning her? This is the only appropriate response he can make. Unless of course you would prefer we just forego legal proceedings altogether?

Low IQ OP, from yet another new troll account.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
OhOh they got Trump for sure now !!!😆

He knows how to light the fuses without matches !!!😆

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join