It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal ‘jack-booted thugs’ are roaming Portland, kidnapping. Where is the NRA now?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog
I'm not personalising this to anyone in particular, certainly not to you.
sorry if it came off that way.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: mtnshredder

I didn’t know protesters were exempt from curfew laws,

I didn't know the feds in camo without identification were authorized to enforce local curfew laws.

You seem absolutely clueless about the difference between “rioting” and “protesting”. You don’t like the feds protecting federal property

I've condemned violence and destruction of property, which is not protest, if you pay attention. That said, the feds are doing more than "protecting" federal property.

Show me proof of all these gross human right violations you speak of.

Watch the videos. Read the reporting. See the lawsuits. See my previous posts.

And

Or just, authoritarianism is cool and ok now because Trump. Got it.

Justify these rioters BS all you want, I say eff em up if they don’t disperse. They’re not protesting jack #, especially not exercising their constitutional right to “peacefully” protest. These babies are out to destroy any city that doesn’t pander to their ridiculous demands. Period.

I prefer to differentiate between rioters and protesters, unlike some. The former is unlawful, and represents a minority; the latter is lawful, and represents a majority.

Ironically, these protests began over police brutality against people of color, specifically George Floyd, but now police brutality and authoritarian tactics by the feds have become the normal response to protesters exercising their Constitutional rights. Of course, Trump is doing this on purpose: he wants a fights, it's part of his "law and order in the face of lawlessness" narrative. It's part of the plan, adding fuel to the fire.

Hopefully, the people will remain largely peaceful, and keep exercising their right to peaceful assemble.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

federal property is not under the Citys jurisdiction. They can still operate on federal property as they want to do.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

federal property is not under the Citys jurisdiction. They can still operate on federal property as they want to do.

Conversely, city property is not under federal jurisdiction, which seems to be the problem: feds are acting beyond federal property, at least to a degree.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

I prefer to differentiate between rioters and protesters, unlike some. The former is unlawful, and represents a minority; the latter is lawful, and represents a majority.

I do as well and my standard is peaceful protests = peaceful protestors. When a protest turns violent any who stay with them are rioters.

What is that saying? Cops who stand by and do nothing to stop bad cops are bad cops themselves. I apply that same reasoning to these protest/riots. If someone is there and they see it turn violent they need to remove themselves from that event if they do not they get lumped in with them.
edit on 24-7-2020 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

I do as well and my standard is peaceful protests = peaceful protestors. When a protest turns violent any who stay with them are rioters.

What is that saying? Cops who stand by and do nothing to stop bad cops are bad cops themselves. I apply that same reasoning to these protest/riots. If someone is there and they see it turn violent they need to remove themselves from that event if they do not they get lumped in with them.

I've mentioned something similar. The "only a few bad apples among LE" when the rest are silent versus the "all protesters are violent" because of the actions of a few.

That said, there are accounts of protesters confronting rioters and looters because it's counterproductive to the protest and colors the entire protest as violent, when it isn't.

Remove themselves, no? Confront them, yes, IMO. Or, at least distance themselves, if that's even possible. But don't let a few nuisance assholes grind to a halt and de-legitimatize the entire protest, otherwise that will be the tactic of asshole agent provocateurs (or undercover agents), which is what they (TPTB) want.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Conversely, city property is not under federal jurisdiction, which seems to be the problem: feds are acting beyond federal property, at least to a degree.

Yeah they step on said proerty,but since the pres is already being called hitler,best to declare them in insurrection and enact martial law. Also arrest the Mayor for damaging federal property.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Yeah they step on said proerty,but since the pres is already being called hitler,best to declare them in insurrection and enact martial law. Also arrest the Mayor for damaging federal property.

You'd like that, enacting martial law?

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: Liquesence

What do you do when the cops started the riots, again the above looked like Antifa???

From the Administration that Brought You Kids-in-Cages, It’s Tear-Gassed-Moms

Trump denounced Portland protests as illegitimate, led by anarchists. What happens when a bunch of moms show up in yellow shirts?
www.rollingstone.com...

edit on 24-7-2020 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   

I love the Irony of you posting SS soldiers on your thread..........

All the while supporting Marxists organizations determined and CURRENTLY burning and destroying cities......

Why do you hate your country so much? More over, why do you PRETEND you dont, when over the years youve proven over and over again, that youd love to watch it fall.....

Pathetic.......

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   

You got it backwards... Your comrades have been resorting to violence, chaos, rapes, and murders are increasing being caused by your terrorist comrades. YOU are the real NAZIS... You use nothing but intimidation, and violence if people disagree with you... You attack business owners and their businesses yet you claim to be fighting for them?... Like always you are only writing the most idiotic, and absurd of arguments... Those federal agents are trying to protect INNOCENTS from YOU... Innocents you have murdered including several children... Innocents you have attacked, and keep attacking like a pack of ravenous wolves... They are protecting /attempting to protect the public and private properties YOU are destroying... Animals is what you are... You will be treated as you treat us, and if you don't like it STOP THE CHAOS, STOP THE VIOLENCE, AND STOP THE DESTRUCTION...

edit on 24-7-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

All the while supporting Marxists organizations determined and CURRENTLY burning and destroying cities......

Why do you hate your country so much? More over, why do you PRETEND you dont, when over the years youve proven over and over again, that youd love to watch it fall.....

Pathetic.......

So lemme get this , unidentified armed men are disappearing American citizens in clear violation of their right to assemble, you are ok with, because U!! called them Marxists, and lemme say this, Marxist ideology is not banned in this country, its not a thing, as far as I know, ..thought you guys hated thought police...And this seems literal .
edit on 24-7-2020 by Spider879 because: Fix stuff.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
Marxist ideology is not banned in this country

Actually, yes... it is.
www.govtrack.us...

The Communist Control Act (68 Stat. 775, 50 U.S.C. 841-844) is a piece of United States federal legislation, signed into law by President Dwight Eisenhower on 24 August 1954, which outlaws the Communist Party of the United States and criminalizes membership in, or support for the Party or "Communist-action" organizations and defines evidence to be considered by a jury in determining participation in the activities, planning, actions, objectives, or purposes of such organizations.

This law is still on the books and has neither been overwritten nor tested by the SCOTUS, meaning yes... the federal government can arrest and prosecute Americans for harboring "Marxist ideology."

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Every single one of them is absolutely identified

The media is lying and leftist imbeciles are blindly believing it

Every single LEO and Federal Officer is clearly identified as such

Leftists are pathetic

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Actually, yes... it is.
www.govtrack.us...

The Communist Control Act (68 Stat. 775, 50 U.S.C. 841-844) is a piece of United States federal legislation, signed into law by President Dwight Eisenhower on 24 August 1954, which outlaws the Communist Party of the United States and criminalizes membership in, or support for the Party or "Communist-action" organizations and defines evidence to be considered by a jury in determining participation in the activities, planning, actions, objectives, or purposes of such organizations.

This law is still on the books and has neither been overwritten nor tested by the SCOTUS, meaning yes... the federal government can arrest and prosecute Americans for harboring "Marxist ideology."

Ok I'm wrong, is Facism banned too.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Actually, yes... it is.
www.govtrack.us...

Ok I'm wrong, is Facism banned too.

Yes, by definition via the Constitution and Bill of Rights. Somehow, though, I think that the country (and my) definition of "fascism" significantly differ from your definition of it, so your definition of "fascism" is likely not banned, nor should it be.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

So lemme get this , unidentified armed men are disappearing American citizens in clear violation of their right to assemble,

They arent "dissappearing" anyone.......most of the time these people are released after they are taken and questioned.....other wise they are taken to the local jails and booked for their crimes........its not like they are just swooping and and grabbing random people, they are detaining people they have witnessed committing a crime.... They are allowed their due process, bond and lawyers, just like anyone else that gets arrested.......

The problem here , is people like you and the OP are pushing a narrative thats just NOT true........

But making it sound like these people are disappearing out of society by "anonymous men in military drab" makes a much better narrative for pushing the agenda doesnt it?

thought you guys hated thought police...

Burning, destroying and physically attacking people isnt "thought", its acts of violence which is illegal.....

How the eff can you even write that statement when theres literal video of these people doing this.....good god....
edit on 7/24/2020 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Pathetic.......

So lemme get this , unidentified armed men are disappearing American citizens in clear violation of their right to assemble, you are ok with, because U!! called them Marxists, and lemme say this, Marxist ideology is not banned in this country, its not a thing, as far as I know, ..thought you guys hated thought police...And this seems literal .

Your whole premise of your argument is flawed and has been proven so over and over. They’re not unidentifiable and no ones disappearing. Turn off CNN.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   

a reply to: Spider879

So lemme get this , unidentified armed men are disappearing American citizens in clear violation of their right to assemble,

They arent "dissappearing" anyone.......most of the time if these people are released after they are taken and questioned.....other wise they are taken to the local jails and booked for their crimes........its not like they are just swooping and and grabbing random people, they are detaining people they have witnessed committing a crime.... They are allowed their due process, bond and lawyers, just like anyone else that gets arrested.......

The problem here , is people like you and the OP are pushing a narrative thats just NOT true........

But making it sound like these people are disappearing out of society by "anonymous men in military drab" makes a much better narrative for pushing the agenda doesnt it?

thought you guys hated thought police...

Burning, destroying and physically attacking people isnt "thought", its acts of violence which is illegal.....

How the eff can you even write that statement when theres literal video of these people doing this.....good god....

It’s been explained ad nauseum to people here for well over a week. Some here apparently don’t have the comprehension skills to grasp the reality of what’s really happening. Not sure if it’s ignorance, stupidity or just internet trolls/shills....IDK. Whatever the reason is, its grown old.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Same way folks like you can call all those protesters Marxist without proof, yet there are ppl driving their vehicles into crowds of protesters.
Take that same argument you are making and apply it to the opposition..I'm almost certain you don't approve of attempted vehicle murder.

edit on 24-7-2020 by Spider879 because: Fix stuff.

new topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join