It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal ‘jack-booted thugs’ are roaming Portland, kidnapping. Where is the NRA now?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

I think they should let those assholes burn their cities to the ground. They aren't far now, so it won't take long.
But for some reason, Law and Order is the enemy of the left.

Enjoy your cake. You baked it, suck it up.
edit on 22-7-2020 by network dude because: s

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
These hypocrite Trump justifyers will never concede that they have no priciples but right-wing dogma

On the topic of "hypocrites", I do not support people getting shot and killed, per below, but you clearly do:
www.bbc.com...
Dark triad....

You may have "priciples" owing to the legendary intellectual "abilities" of the left, but I have PRINCIPLES...and morality

edit on 22-7-2020 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   
This has probably been said. I’d be surprised if hasnt. But...

If any of the evidence seen is to be believed, they’re rolling around in unmarked vehicles. You expect the NRA of all people to just go around blasting away at anything they see? The NRA is a civil rights group. Not a militia. Why are you calling on them and their action/inaction against a paramilitary force? You strike me as the kind of person that would support looting and rioting because of BLM. You take things out of context and apply them as you see fit rather than the way they were intended. The NRA is an association. No different than, say, a motorcycle club. They all own something particular. They feel the rights of owning said item should be protected. It should be respected. They bring awareness to non owners of the respect/decency afforded to owners of said item as it’s not actually as villified and reckless as most would lead you to believe. They show it is not to be feared as long as it is used in accordance to law.

But again, why call on the NRA to protect you? Because they have guns and you do not? Lol. I guess what the NRA has been fighting for all these years is finally becoming apparent.

The best defense against an violent aggressor, from the beginning of time up until now, is to be a bigger and more violent threat than they are to you. If you’re really that scared, buy a small pistol. Better to have and not need than need and not have.

And quite honestly, i dont care what kind of “uniform” somepne was wearing. If i was armed and someone jumped out of an unmarked vehicle to try and detain/apprehend me, especially when i did nothing against the law, i’d fight back. If i was armed, i’d use any means necessary to defend myself. In court, in most red states, it’d be justified. Blue states... you might get off, after years in court.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Protesting is not defacing property or looting or destruction of the local neighborhoods. I would have no issue if there was no damage done or people were getting hurt. The mob in Portland has one goal, anarchy and they need to be stopped.

If it was me, I would roll up with two or three prison buses about 250 armed men and women and arrest people on sight for breaking the law and failure to obey a lawful order is a crime. Impending traffic or movement of persons is a crime. Load them up and cart them away. Once released there bond conditions would state they could not be in downtown Portland without good reason or their bond would be revoked and they will sit in jail for a few months.

Harsh illegal behavior requires a harsh response sometimes. Peaceful, non illegal activities are always welcome anywhere. Its not longer peaceful when you make terrorist demands and break the law.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

Whatever you just said is nonsense.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I read two pages of this thread and stopped.

How in the real F can anyone sit back and honestly think about these criminals in any other light but being total dirt bags?

Honestly?

Do you have nothing? Do you care not about people’s property or life’s work? Do you not care about people being able to walk the streets of this country without dealing with this?

Seriously.

This has nothing to do with the shoe being on the other foot. The “other foot” doesn’t do this. How many of these dipsticks who think that their behavior is going to draw people in to their cause? Are you swayed to tears or sympathy?

If you are, you’re part of the problem. I don’t fear the “totalitarian state of the right” if it means you actually don’t have to worry about having your S destroyed. It’s called common decency. A decency you seem to not grasp. It’s not hard not to go out and break S - violence and destruction is the language of the emotionally immature and dimwits Of our species. In fact, you have to be pretty dumb if you think that’s actually going to solve your problem. It’ll work right up until it spills outside it’s current zone of containment - and then it will be crushed by people who don’t want this BS on their doorstep.

Unless you live in Portland. In which case you’re so dumb you’ll watch your house burn and say “it’s ok - it’s for a good cause”. Literally - that’s Portland.

Oh, and OP, you’re clearly not a historian. You should probably read more.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: Gothmog

This is a good start.
They are there to get the job done.
Hopefully they end it

Echoes from the past Gothmog.

Be careful. And I mean this, sincerely.

echoes from the past.... howd the nazi party make its rise to power? two sides to every coin

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 01:20 AM
link   
We are wishing we could be there to help - (signed) NRA members with F'n JOBS!!!!
edit on Julam31amf0000002020-07-23T01:20:45-05:000145 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Portland is a breeding ground for leftist radicalization, the marxist/communist movement needs to be squashed.

It's actually comical seeing you suddenly trying to bring the NRA into this, Portland is getting what they deserve and any other democrat run city.

The Mayor failed that city and in doing so, push the Feds hand.

Post like these are expected from you and rightfully so, you ignore the dangerous radicals and go straight for what is percieved as Justice agaisnt Thugs.

My only issue is not getting a chance to sign up and take out the trash that Antifa and their ilk is.

Exactly.

Well said, and thank you for making this point.

This is for those members who think they miss the old ATS. I've looked at your join dates, y'all weren't even here for the old ATS. Because if you were, I would have ban hammered your ignorant asses and files a report in the mod actions log

Go ahead and search it. As a former moderator and Super, I was notorious for keeping the forums clean.

Disrespect wasn't tolerated then. Old ATS, please half of today's ATS would be banned faster than lies spread.

Get over yourselves and grow up, drop the ego and move on.

Pants up don't loot.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Blacks and lefties have the right to riot and attack federal buildings??
And I thought white privilege was awesome.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheScale

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: Gothmog

This is a good start.
They are there to get the job done.
Hopefully they end it

Echoes from the past Gothmog.

Be careful. And I mean this, sincerely.

echoes from the past.... howd the nazi party make its rise to power? two sides to every coin

Whatever it is they were going thru they were convinced the Jews were the enemy.
Now I am convinced antifa and BLM are the enemy. And they tell me that they are. So..... I can go with option a or option a. I think I’ll pick option a.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Just remember, kids, fascism doesn't start with death camps.

It starts with people turning a blind eye, cheering on the very thing they dreaded as long as it's aimed at the Other, even if the Other is "Marxists" who are more Groucho than Karl.

Those who cannot learn from history are condemned to repeat it.

If you don't know anyone who survived the Shoah or fled on the Kindertransport, contact the AJR or Auschwitz Memorial Trust or any number of Jewish groups that are starting to flag things up. Your local rabbi will know someone. They'll find you someone who can tell you what it was like.

They ain't going to forget.

First they came for the Communists...

edit on 23-7-2020 by Whodathunkdatcheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: EnigmaChaser

How in the real F can anyone sit back and honestly think about these criminals in any other light but being total dirt bags?

Honestly?

How in the real F can anyone be fooled into thinking it's a binary choice between rioters and the authoritarian state with all its apparatus of oppression?

Honestly?

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

When Amon Bundy and his thugs took over a federal office and trashed it as protest they were freedom fighting patriots standing up to a tyrannical federal government.

Left leaning people protest excessive police violence including murder and the protestors are terrorists who should be rounded up by secret military police.

Checks math...doesn’t add up.

If the secret police are just catching actual criminals why have many been released with out being charged? Maybe because they aren’t catching criminals? Maybe because they were sent to intimidate protesters like jack booted thugs?

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: FishBait

Your math doesn’t add up because you forgot to add in the death of citizens and the destruction of private properties and the lives ruined by losing said properties into the equation.
edit on 23-7-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)
see, in math, you can’t add x(apples) and y( oranges) But you can multiply them.
I can tutor you if you want.
edit on 23-7-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Were living in clown world.

Oh thank God! Now it all makes sense.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

Your math doesn’t add up because you forgot to add in the death of citizens and the destruction of private properties and the lives ruined by losing said properties into the equation. see, in math, you can’t add x(apples) and y( oranges) But you can multiply them.

Oh, you mean the cops shot by the boogaloo boys or killed in their own cross fire because they can't be trusted with guns? Yea that isn't on the protestors. Or maybe you mean the 16 year old kid in critical contrition because he was shot in the head by cops with a "non lethal" projectile while walking home from work and not in the protests at all just near them. The cops kill over a thousand people a year and created this situation. Saying everyone should just accept it and go home is insane. Private property is insured. Hell they will get a brand new remodel out of the deal.

Ultimately the number of peaceful protestors greatly out weighs the people committing violence and if the police are too busy beating peaceful protestors to stop the few committing violence/property destruction it just re-enforces they can't do their job and need major reform and the protestors are right.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

There would have been no concentration camps and the NSDAP would never have rose to power if not for the activties of the German Communist Party

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: FishBait

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

Your math doesn’t add up because you forgot to add in the death of citizens and the destruction of private properties and the lives ruined by losing said properties into the equation. see, in math, you can’t add x(apples) and y( oranges) But you can multiply them.

Private property is insured. Hell they will get a brand new remodel out of the deal.

Oh. Oh. Ooooooooh. I see you don’t own a business or never lost anything valuable and had to fight with insurance companies before.
Never mind. I can’t tutor you. I don’t have that much time.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

The sole reason why the Feds were called in was that the state government FAILED.

We will not allow a corrupt Mayor or Governor to destroy one of our states.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join