It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal ‘jack-booted thugs’ are roaming Portland, kidnapping. Where is the NRA now?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: Liquesence

Are they wearing uniforms to make it easy to identify them?

The feds? Not really. They also wear camo, which is generally reserved for military.

But maybe you mean the protesters...

Wrong. There are a lot of departments that have camo for specific situations. SWAT teams for example often have camo so they're not spotted by criminals as easily. Your outrage is misplaced on a lot of things with this issue. It sure looks like you're buying into the media outrage. Peaceful protesters aren't being rounded up by unknown humans with no identification. That's not happening. These uniforms are clearly marked with POLICE on the front and back. It doesn't matter what department they're from if they have a legal right to be there, and in this case where the rioters were burning down the federal building they had the absolute right to pursue and detain someone they believed was involved in the action. The DOJ being involved in this is likely for show. Feigning outrage over something that is not what it seems is all the rage today but it's seriously wrong.

Is it really that difficult to understand when we now have a lot more information about the issue?

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Jesus please tell me your joking. There is no enforcement WHILE it’s peaceful. These things deteriorate every night into insanity. My brother lives about 3 blocks away from this and tells me it’s insane. Fine during the day but he won’t go out at night for a few reasons.

I grew up in Portland, couldn’t pay me to move back to that S hole

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

When you are in the middle of a mob you should leave.

Do you expect the police to stand around and question them in situ so their mob associates can assault them?

What would you recommend?

Mob?

When I am nonviolently and peacefully exercising a Constitutional right in public with others I have that right to do so.

Protesting on a public street is not the same as those who go onto federal property to cause damage. The former have a right and should not be assaulted.

Show us where a peaceful protester was assaulted.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

To find me supporting the Feds or LEO in general is almost a once in a lifetime deal.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   

They were ordered to disperse because parties within the group were doing it. Yes.

Once that order was given, they can either leave or be considered criminal. This isnt new. Its how it works.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

Is it really that difficult to understand when we now have a lot more information about the issue?

It is when they’re being willfully ignorant. Might as well be debating a wall.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Pretty cool of you to make this thread! I was telling my buddy the right is too family oriented and in poverty to risk their lives. They enjoy their life of leisure and entertainment just like anyone in America....the whole voting party isn't going to start a civil war. Plenty of them is out of shape and suffering from depression. You'll get some radicals, maybe...I think the radicals will be converted to US Facist Nazi's. I bet this card will be played by the US.

Those government political parties together, hate EVERYBODY.

All of us citizens, We're all in this together. Against them.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   
For the sake of consistency, can the OP link his post condemning the previous administration's assassination of American citizens ?

No?

Your new found concern is hollow and political.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Ahahahahaha.

Now you want guns?

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Needs to be done, if you aren’t doing illegal activity then you don’t need to worry! The only way to break up these ANTIFA groups is making them talk! The Patriots Speak and the Nation will crush this coupe attempt by the left!
edit on 21-7-2020 by 2ndSEED because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Yes a vigilantie mob! When ask to disperse and they don’t abide the law then it’s unlawful to keep pushing. a reply to: Liquesence

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Amen! I second say that! They will be crushed by the mighty hands of the United States of America! a reply to: Arnie123

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: Arnie123

Just sounds like you're pissed that your buddies are being rounded up and hauled off to jail.

I'm angry American citizens exercising their right to peacefully protest, including veterans and mothers, are met with authoritarian tactics by the federal government, yes.

As you should be.

Your definition of “peaceful protest” and my definition of “peaceful protest” have two completely different meanings.

Just because a few engage in violence doesn't mean the majority is engaged in violence, nor does it take away their latter's constitutional right to peaceful assembly/protest.

Authoritarian tactics are being used against Americans exercising their rights. This should concern everyone.

When those few begin the violence, it'd be real fudging nice if the "peaceful" protestors would beat the snot out of the violent rioters within an inch of their lives to show in no uncertain terms that destruction of property, theft, etc will NOT be tolerated.

But they'd never do that. I highly suspect the "peaceful" ones see the violent rioters as the same as themselves.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

...remember not long ago when it was the whiny, bitch-ass mantra of "*gasp* weapons of war should only be in the hands of the military and law enforcement!*huff*"?

I mean you honestly can't write a story with as much cognitive dissonance and stupidity as these types of threads are borne out of.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Yeah one wonders what Alex Jones and his followers are saying. I'm sure nothing.

These hypocrite Trump justifyers will never concede that they have no priciples but right-wing dogma

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   
"Federal ‘jack-booted thugs’ are roaming Portland, kidnapping."

Jesus, how damned melodramatic.

Did these bored ass rich kid starbuck sippers really think the grown ups would let them keep the fit throwing going forever? Hell, for two months they got by with smashing and breaking things all over the city.

Yeah, daddy is home now, brats. You guys are the very definitions of enabled and entitled.

Round 'em up, charge them, and show the other spoiled kids and it might stop this nonsense.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Because in your view the Feds did something wrong in arresting people damaging federal buildings ?
Where is the "thug" part ?

Letting shootings and murders like in Chaz/Chop zone is good ?

Keep right on virtue signalling over corpses....Dark triad, per the other thread....

edit on 21-7-2020 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   
They can round them all up and throw them in a wood chipper feet first...

(post by watchitburn removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Cmon!
Everyone should support unmarked vehicles with dhs cops inside, roving the hood and pulling people off the street.
It’s very American!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join