It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal ‘jack-booted thugs’ are roaming Portland, kidnapping. Where is the NRA now?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   
The government has an obligation to put down communist insurrection.

Attempting to trap government employees in a court house so you can burn them to death in a fire should be grounds for execution.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
a reply to: Liquesence

Just sounds like you're pissed that your buddies are being rounded up and hauled off to jail.

I'm angry American citizens exercising their right to peacefully protest, including veterans and mothers, are met with authoritarian tactics by the federal government, yes.

As you should be.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Only on third world countries do local officials let criminals terrorize their cities for political expedience.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   

They are burning down buildings.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Only on third world countries do local officials let criminals terrorize their cities for political expedience.

Very true, we see that daily in Mexico. The sad thing is, when it reaches the point where the central government has permitted all of the power to be stripped and the local governments are all on the take, a lot of folks presently thinking they're doing the right thing by supporting this upheaval will discover they aren't anything beyond another victim to the powers that are using these riots as a means to an end of taking the power for themselves.

I am sadly reminded of all the little idiot European white girls who believed Al Qaida were freedom fighters and went to Afghanistan and other cat boxes and middle eastern #holes thinking the animals they were morally supporting would treat them like princesses, only to find themselves treated like slaves and unpaid whores for the entire encampment.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   

They are burning down buildings.

All of them?

Like this violent anarchist?

Or these scary violent mothers?

Yes, be very afraid of the violent veterans and Portland Mothers.
edit on 21-7-2020 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Just sounds like you're pissed that your buddies are being rounded up and hauled off to jail.

I'm angry American citizens exercising their right to peacefully protest, including veterans and mothers, are met with authoritarian tactics by the federal government, yes.

As you should be.

Your definition of “peaceful protest” and my definition of “peaceful protest” have two completely different meanings.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Are they wearing uniforms to make it easy to identify them?

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Those destroying and defacing property are not protesters. When right wing thugs get violent I won't care when their hate filled rage lands them in a van either.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Federal ‘jack-booted thugs’ are roaming Portland, kidnapping. Where is the NRA now?

They're with the right wing militia and now authoritarian apologists who claim they should also be on the streets armed against the protesters, the Marxist mothers, veterans, and those exercising their Constitutional rights.

They will be right along with the feds attempting to subjugate America simply because it's subjugating "the left."

person's right to air grievances without fear of retribution or censorship is fundamental to democracy in the United States.

Free expression of one's beliefs is protected by the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, which generally protects free speech, freedom of religion, freedom of the press, and freedom of assembly.

Protesting -- the time-honored practice of publicly speaking out against perceived injustices and urging action -- is a form of assembly and thus protected by the Constitution. But while there is a right to peaceful protest in the U.S., "peaceful" being the operative word, there are limits.

When they are destroying property it is no longer peaceful!!!!!

edit on 21-7-2020 by PhilbertDezineck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Are they all being taken into custody? I find it hilarious when progressive thugs complain they aren't allowed to destroy federal buildings in peace.

Federal agents again used force to scatter protesters early Tuesday and deployed tear gas and rubber bullets as some in the crowd banged on the doors of the Mark O. Hatfield Federal Courthouse and attempted to pull plywood off the shuttered entryway.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

As you should be.

Your definition of “peaceful protest” and my definition of “peaceful protest” have two completely different meanings.

Just because a few engage in violence doesn't mean the majority is engaged in violence, nor does it take away their latter's constitutional right to peaceful assembly/protest.

Authoritarian tactics are being used against Americans exercising their rights. This should concern everyone.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I just saw that they have arrived in Detroit. Although I'm unsure why. The Detroit protests have been mostly peaceful. No destruction or fires. They even quit having a curfew for the protesters.

This video states they are in an area far from protesting. So I have no idea.

t.co... twitter.com...]Twitter-video

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Are they wearing uniforms to make it easy to identify them?

The feds? Not really. They also wear camo, which is generally reserved for military.

But maybe you mean the protesters...

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   

When you are in the middle of a mob you should leave.

Do you expect the police to stand around and question them in situ so their mob associates can assault them?

What would you recommend?

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   

As you should be.
Peacefully? ROTFLMAO bruh, you're trolling.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

Were they all destroying property?

No. That's my point. Criminalizing the many for the actions of the few.

But that only works with protesters and not LE, I guess.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   

How do you identify the peaceful protesters within a mob that is trying to murder federal employees by burning them alive?

link   
I refuse to help the commies against the state, for the same reason I wouldn't help the bloods against the crips.

link   
The funny thing is his followers all believed in the Obama Jade Helm conspiracy theories and now Trump is literally carrying it out on our city streets and they love it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join