It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal ‘jack-booted thugs’ are roaming Portland, kidnapping. Where is the NRA now?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

The old ATS would have already been trying to locate a tie to this with Erik Prince and wondering if all those caskets in Georgia were part of the plan. Probably lots of discussions of camps being made for those with a dissenting opinion of the government.

It was not so partisan then. It was hard to find a member who trusted any government official or anything the government said.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Why did the Oregon governor Kate Brown have no issue calling on Obama to send in the jack boots when the Bundys were peacefully occupying a national wildlife refuge, yet she has issue with the federal government entering a situation where the occupiers are violent, destructive, and in the middle of an urban center where honest, good, taxpaying, valued American are trying to work and live?

Remember those days? Remember when the last BLM the Left felated was the Bureau of Land Management as they called in federal troops with the intent of shooting peaceful occupiers in rural areas? Do you recall those days, oh great and mighty holder of the flooding ground?

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I fully support the Federal government detaining insurrectionists, terrorists,

What about the Crown?

What about Rosa Parks?

Keep talking.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Things were different back then. If you spoke out against Obama you were labeled a racist, today if you speak badly about him your a Conspiracy Nut.

Also Brown wanted to arrest the entire State Republics Representatives for disagreeing with the "Jack-Booted" way the Democrats were running the State.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Just sounds like you're pissed that your buddies are being rounded up and hauled off to jail.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Never interfere with an enemy (of the Republic) while he’s in the process of destroying himself.
edit on 21-7-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   
That's what happens when you damage private/federal property. The antifa leaders have no clue what hits them. They can only do this legally if they've found evidence of foreign money.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

First I heartily apologize that although I thought I hit the reply button, I obviously didn't. My wifi is a bit wonky today. I have been here long enough that you do not need to be sarcastic or condescending to me.

My post had nothing to do with guard units, the lawsuit and justice dept investigation are with the government troops. I stand by that the situation is getting worse over two weeks they have been there, not better.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

The crown was right to try to quell the insurrection.

Ill tell you....im just absolutely shocked that you would compare these people to Rosa Parks. The graceful woman who chose nonviolent protest as her mode of speaking out for an obvious injustice being committed a la minute. To compare her to these people, who are burning down OUR buildings and terrorizing entire cities with violence, theft, and vandalism is so far beyond ludicrous that i struggle to even make a reasonable comment.

I'd urge you to reconsider your argument. You're not convincing anyone here, and volunteering to wear donkey ears by saying that kind of stuff won't likely change that.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   

But, but....Rosa Parks!!!!

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

What about the Crown?

What about Rosa Parks?

Keep talking.

Rosa Parks = Communist
www.americanthinker.com...

Standing up for Antifa is standing up for China and Soros.
gellerreport.com...

www.breitbart.com...

Please dispute.

Thank you for your cooperation!
edit on fTuesdayAmerica/Chicago5206699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   
The only detainment I have sen on video doesn't look legal.

I am all for law enforcement coming down on lawbreakers but this looks more like something you see in the third world or communist country.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   

So you're saying these rioters want to secede from the United States and form their own country?
Rosa Park, you say? Please, if you'd be so kind, point me to the historical record of any riots, month+ long major unrest, or list of demands of systemic changes that had to happen before she permitted peace and commerce to resume in a major US city so you can change your involvement of her from one of the most misplaced, clueless comparisons to what's happening right now that I've ever seen into a point worthy of any degree of actual consideration.

link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Them there oldern days of 2016...

link   
I’m glad the feds will pick up the slack where state authorities refuse to. Getting thrown in a van should be the least of a terrorist’s worries.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   
This thread should be in the hoax bin like most of OP’s post. More BS trying to use a fake story as fact.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Yeah, I mean I'm way TF out there in Right field with my politics, but I never had the massive swinging cajones to compare Amon Bundy to Samuel Adams.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

What about the Crown?

What about Rosa Parks?

Keep talking.

So is this a peaceful protest or a Rebellion? Because it’s sounding like your implying Rebellion.

If that’s the case let’s declare sides and get this over with.

edit on 21-7-2020 by WhereAreTheGoodguys because: Forgot quote

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
I am all for law enforcement coming down on lawbreakers but this looks more like something you see in the third world or communist country.

Yeah, I'd suggest the asshat political protesters in places like Portland quit acting like the rioters in the third world and, almost certainly, the LEO response will not need to treat them like they're trying to destroy the Republic and replace it with some bastardization of Mao or Castro's vision of paradise.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Mate...delet this nephew

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join