It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal ‘jack-booted thugs’ are roaming Portland, kidnapping. Where is the NRA now?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Living in the PNW and watching all this first had, you get a really good perspective of whats going on.....and how they are trying to turn over cities gov officials, so they can usher in these groups to wreak havok.....

In southern WA counter protesters actually carry and buildings are locked and loaded... I think there was one try and they said holy hell F it!

Yup same here.......and the local news media is trying to carry the narrative of BLM

The last protest just a few days ago, someone was arrested for brandishing a weapon and threatening........of course the news media didnt report the whole story and chose its side.........so for 3 days people blamed the pro police counter protesters and called them names yada yada yada......said its proof how out of control we were.....

Turns out it was a BLM protester , that was trying to start some BS and was flashing her pistol all over threatening people, they reported that on ONE news site on social media then burried it with Covid articles.......no one else reported it at all
edit on 7/25/2020 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

No I'm out, it's boring going around in circles.

I mean......thats your MO , shouldnt you be use to it? But Im glad you just admitted you will not provide proof of your accusations.......at least you are smart enough to realize if you did so it would expose your hypocrisy.........have a wonderful friday eve
edit on 7/25/2020 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

No I'm out, it's boring going around in circles.

Bwaaaaa that's code for I cant.😢

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 12:31 AM
link   
A lie right from the get go

He knows he’s wrong, he knows the Feds haven’t arrested one single peaceful protester or innocent bystander
He knows he’s been lied to and is thick enough to swallow it

His beloved Washington post paid out MILLIONS to Nick Sandmann yesterday for literally being ‘fake news’ but still, they continue to push the leftist narrative that “media must be believed”

A few more months and I think they’ll be very quiet for a while. November is just around the corner

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Turns out it was a BLM protester , that was trying to start some BS and was flashing her pistol all over threatening people

Easy to tell the bad guys...lol

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: Southern Guardian

federal property is not under the Citys jurisdiction. They can still operate on federal property as they want to do.

Conversely, city property is not under federal jurisdiction, which seems to be the problem: feds are acting beyond federal property, at least to a degree.

Yeah they step on said proerty,but since the pres is already being called hitler,best to declare them in insurrection and enact martial law. Also arrest the Mayor for damaging federal property.

You'd like that, enacting martial law?

Always as a last resort,but its quickly approaching that level of stupidity.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
The only detainment I have sen on video doesn't look legal.

I am all for law enforcement coming down on lawbreakers but this looks more like something you see in the third world or communist country.

The law enforcement make it look like a 3rd world or the rioting, burning buildings and graffiti everywhere does?

The mob are making it look 3rd world and are acting like muslims tearing down and burning statues and buildings.

Send in more of these law enforcement and put down the mob with extreme prejudice

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

I agree the mob are making it look like the 3rd world, but ‘acting like muslims’ they are not.

The world will watch as Europe burns under that inevitable scenario. The fake bLm riots won’t even compare.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Turns out it was a BLM protester , that was trying to start some BS and was flashing her pistol all over threatening people

Easy to tell the bad guys...lol

Really?? the side ways gun pose is soo 15 yrs ago

edit on 25-7-2020 by Spider879 because: Stupid Auto correct.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join