It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal ‘jack-booted thugs’ are roaming Portland, kidnapping. Where is the NRA now?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   
So Trump has talked directly to the Chicago Mayor who called him for assistance...lol

The bad people of Chicago are rioting now because of it...seems the mayor wanted to bash Trump as a jackboot, but wants help all on the low down...

OHHHH NOOOO jackboots in Chicago!!!

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Xtrozero

The people that are stupid enough to attack cios deserve every smbasry thing that comes to them.

I find it concerning that so many here are happy to broad brush these protests as everyone protesting are violent rioting thugs. This won't end well and I guarantee you will lose even more freedoms when all is said and done.

Nobody is doing that, we are talking about the ones causing the trouble.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

a reply to: Ahabstar

There's no easy answer here, clearly the cops are not arresting rioters while they are rioting.

The big question is why not ?

That's a question for the Portland mayor, they ordered the cops to stand back the feds are protecting federal property, get too close and they will grab you.

I can smell the propoganda from xue' s thread in here. Any media reports of what's really going on needs to be taken with a grain of salt. I find it very suspicious the local police are not arresting rioters and the feds are abducting people .

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Large groups of hyper violent people are not fun to take on with inferior numbers.

If you were beating a bus stop with a skateboard all by yourself, then 2-3 cops can handle it. 10-15 people setting a car dealership showroom on fire is going to take 30-45 cops working in tandem minimum. Now 5-6 militia with fully automatic weapons mowing them down would take care of it....but there would be a whole different flavor of whine going on than a BS story of the Spanish Inquisition abducting everyone with fear, surprise and ruthless efficiency and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.
edit on 24-7-2020 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

(post by Breakthestreak removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

There's no easy answer here, clearly the cops are not arresting rioters while they are rioting.

The big question is why not ?

That's a question for the Portland mayor, they ordered the cops to stand back the feds are protecting federal property, get too close and they will grab you.

I can smell the propoganda from xue' s thread in here. Any media reports of what's really going on needs to be taken with a grain of salt. I find it very suspicious the local police are not arresting rioters and the feds are abducting people .

I have no more time for your b.s.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   
And now “media reports need to be taken with a grain of salt”

It’s like hypocrisy isn’t even visible to these clowns

“The media says innocent people are being taken”

What the actual cuck is happening here?

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   

The people that are stupid enough to attack cops deserve every nasty thing that comes to them, I hope they get caught.

I find it concerning that so many here are happy to broad brush these protests as everyone protesting are violent rioting thugs. This won't end well and I guarantee you will lose even more freedoms when all is said and done.

I can say 90% who go to the federal building each night are violent and dressed for it. The non-violent protesters actually do it about 1/2 mile away in an area that is kind of Portland's protest spot.

Here is some interesting facts...OR is the whitest state in America and there are more BLM signs then Blacks that actually live in the state...lol These violent protests are pretty much all white except for a few here and there. They are not protesting for BLM....I can say that much....

Real BLM protesters are nowhere near the fed building...

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Nobody will be losing any freedoms at all

Biden has ZERO chance of winning

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   

We seem to be short on solutions, perhaps more competent leadership would help settle the situation before it reaches this crisis point.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Ha ha haaaaaa

A now he blames the dEmocrat mayors for their incompetent leadership!

Flip

Flop

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Since I live here...yep many local police are not arresting violent protesters, and neither are the fed UNLESS the violence is against them. They could riot a Nike Store just down the street and the feds would watch....just saying... Portland is really sucking right now...

BTW the Mayor was almost attacked as he joined these violent protesters at the fed court house...lol It was funny...the mob started to chant Fascist, Fascist, FASCIST! at the mayor and his security team had to get him out rather quickly. I bet even with that the feds would have just watched if the mayor got his ass kicked...

edit on 24-7-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I find it concerning that so many here are happy to broad brush these protests as everyone protesting are violent rioting thugs. This won't end well and I guarantee you will lose even more freedoms when all is said and done

Literally no ones done that..........

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   

That's messed up, what a bunch of loonies.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

16 pages and not one single person has said anything whatsoever that could be construed as such

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

I find it concerning that so many here are happy to broad brush these protests as everyone protesting are violent rioting thugs. This won't end well and I guarantee you will lose even more freedoms when all is said and done

Incorrect.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Lol, I was watching that night and as he was standing by the gate the crowd started throwing fireworks and flaming garbage over the fence to get the feds to gas them.

About 20 min after they chased him back to his cave he had the local pd declare it a riot.
🤣

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

100% provably correct
edit on 25 7 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 12:01 AM
link   

I find it very suspicious the local police are not arresting rioters and the feds are abducting people

The cops arent arresting people because they were told to stand down, thats not propaganda thats a fact, news reports said it all over, the mayor and the gov confirmed it.......

The only people being arrested by the Feds, are people who are breaking the law ON FEDERAL property.......you DO know what the difference is between federal property is right?

Nevermind...I serously cant decide if youre trolling if you really are incapable of wrapping your brain around some of these simple concepts, either because of cognitive dissonance or............something else .....i dunno......but its not a hard concept

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Feds are not abducting people

That’s media lies and propaganda that ONLY the thickest would believe

NOT ONE single person has been wrongfully arrested and charged by the federal police

NOT

ONE

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join