It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal ‘jack-booted thugs’ are roaming Portland, kidnapping. Where is the NRA now?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   
“TO WHAT END”

Ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

Holy sh!t

I’m out

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

a reply to: Ahabstar

If the cops were arresting rioters and leaving the peaceful protesters alone we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Provide proof that peaceful protesters that are not destroying, or assaulting people, are being arrested......ill wait.....

All I can do is go by the people that claim it happened to them. They may be lying (to what end?) Or they may be telling the truth.

lmfao

WTF do you mean "to what end" To make themselves look innocent and uphold the narrative.......are you HIGH?

Thats like asking why guilty people would lie about being guilty.......

God youre the most miserable troll on this forum

C'mon man you're not that dense.

To what end I mean what is the purpose of lying, what gain do these people have ?

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

If the cops were arresting rioters and leaving the peaceful protesters alone we wouldn't be having this conversation.

What examples of police harassing peaceful protesters do you have? From what I have seen, the police intervene when the protesters do not agree to disperse past curfew or try other means of confrontation that embolden the rioters into more violent actions.

Only the interviews I've heard from people claiming it happened to them.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   

What examples of police harassing peaceful protesters do you have? From what I have seen, the police intervene when the protesters do not agree to disperse past curfew or try other means of confrontation that embolden the rioters into more violent actions.

Yeah, I've read a lot of claims and one-sided reports. Embellishment is normal after a tense situation winds down.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Did they bring them in for questioning and let them go or arrest as needed? Or did they scoop them all up and rendition them to Black OP sites around the world for doing God knows what to them?

I bet it is the first part.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   

To what end I mean what is the purpose of lying, what gain do these people have ?

LoL i know im not that dense..........which is why i gave you the answer i gave you, THATS THE ANSWER , they dont want to incriminate themselves and to uphold the narrative........

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Yeah, I've read a lot of claims and one-sided reports. Embellishment is normal after a tense situation winds down.

Well a complaint has been made, usually the truth lies somewhere in between.

I have no idea of this indeed happening, if it is it's extremely concerning and should not be taken lightly.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

Did they bring them in for questioning and let them go or arrest as needed? Or did they scoop them all up and rendition them to Black OP sites around the world for doing God knows what to them?

I bet it is the first part.

I've heard some suspicions that a few of the people they pick up and question are actually insider informants, and others are dissidents that they catch and release to sew suspicion in the ranks.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   

The people were saying they weren't near the protests and were thrown into the back of vehicles, detained, questioned then released by authorities that had no identification.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   

LoL i know im not that dense..........which is why i gave you the answer i gave you, THATS THE ANSWER , they dont want to incriminate themselves and to uphold the narrative........

Your opinion.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   

The people were saying they weren't near the protests and were thrown into the back of vehicles, detained, questioned then released by authorities that had no identification.

Most criminals say they did no wrong.
🤡

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

🤡

Speaking from experience eh.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I’d really like to know who really thinks protesting is a peaceful assembly of people? A peaceful assembly would be an audience before a podium or stage for a speaker to deliver their ideas. Unless that speech incites violence.

A protest is at best an audible petition. Typically a protest is just a disturbance of the peace and just mildly annoying, hence no major moves to suppress them. A strike is a protest and can fit either description.

These have been riots. There have been disruptions to commerce and traffic. Arson, vandalism, looting, etc. People might not be actively shooting other people, but they have been far from peaceful. And absolutely not law abiding. None of the people on the streets have parade permits. Bet there are no event permits approved by city council...try setting up a carnival without one of those and see what happens.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

🤡

Speaking from experience eh.

Oooh, sick burn bro.

I see the cough medicine is kicking in.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   

So, if there was a very good chance that a violent mob would swarm, would you rather be taken somewhere safe to answer some questions or stand there and take your chances that you were not shot or injured in the crossfire or escalations of force?

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   

There's no easy answer here, clearly the cops are not arresting rioters while they are rioting.

The big question is why not ?

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

This will explain it perfectly. Here is the answer.

WHERE ARE ALL YOU GUN OWNERS NOW?

monsterhunternation.com...

Well, every single gun nut in America has spent their entire adult life being continually mocked, insulted, and belittled by the left. You’ve done nothing but paint us as the bad guys.

In the news, everything is always our fault. If there is a mass murder, we can always count on the vultures to swoop in and blame America’s gun culture. They flog it for weeks on end, 24/7 coverage, hoping for gun control. And if the identity of the shooter doesn’t fit the narrative, it drops off the news in mere hours.

And then at the local, state, and federal level, legally speaking, the left #s us at every opportunity. You ban everything you can get away with. You ban things that literally make no sense. You ban # just out of spite.

When we fight back against gun control laws, you declare we are stupid because only the police should have guns (hey, aren’t those the guys you are protesting right now?)

But now you’ve started some #, YOU want US to go into democrat cities, with democrat mayors, and democrat police chiefs enforcing democrat policies which cause strife among democrats, in order to get into gun fights on your behalf?

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   

They are recording crimes against a federal building and the federal officers protecting it. They identify these people and pick them up AWAY from the crowds when they leave to go party or smoke pot...lol

They arrest them, and depending on what they did they either release them or process them for a court date..Unless they do something horrendous they release on their own recognizance with a note that further criminal actions will be dealt with more harshly. Yep they are building a data base of people being violent...oops

I feel sorry for the guy who thinks he can laser the agents and all is good...

Being a gun owner I think they are doing a good job...think I'll go buy them a coffee...

edit on 24-7-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 11:41 PM
link   

There's no easy answer here, clearly the cops are not arresting rioters while they are rioting.

The big question is why not ?

That's a question for the Portland mayor, they ordered the cops to stand back the feds are protecting federal property, get too close and they will grab you.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

The people that are stupid enough to attack cops deserve every nasty thing that comes to them, I hope they get caught.

I find it concerning that so many here are happy to broad brush these protests as everyone protesting are violent rioting thugs. This won't end well and I guarantee you will lose even more freedoms when all is said and done.

edit on 24-7-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join