It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help me figure this out....why is Kanye West Running for POTUS

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Take it however you guys want but honestly remember reading somehere a few years ago someone saying Kanye West would be the Anti-Christ. I can't remember where, sorry guys

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe
I don't know but 2020 has been like some weird dystopian movie that a crazy person wrote, so Kayne for President is no less bizarre or unexpected than a coronavirus lockdown or a riotous autonomous zone in Seattle.

I just have to put this thought out there tho, so the rest of you can OMG with me:
On the off chance he won, look who we'd have for the first family's relatives... the Kardashians and Caitlyn Jenner! They could film Keeping up with the Kardashians on location at the White House! Reality TV merging with Government! Makes sense really-- both are equally crazy.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Okay, then....this is not for real.....it cannot be...

West said he’s running under the self-styled banner called the Birthday Party “because when we win, it’s everybody’s birthday.”

Meanwhile, if elected, the self-obsessed “Gold Digger” rapper said he plans to run the country like Wakanda, the fictional nation in the film “Black Panther,” while referring to himself as “one of the most powerful humans.”

“I’m gonna use the framework of Wakanda right now because it’s the best explanation of what our design group is going to feel like in the White House,” he told Forbes.

nypost.com...

and
www.chicagotribune.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
Okay, then....this is not for real.....it cannot be...

West said he’s running under the self-styled banner called the Birthday Party “because when we win, it’s everybody’s birthday.”

Meanwhile, if elected, the self-obsessed “Gold Digger” rapper said he plans to run the country like Wakanda, the fictional nation in the film “Black Panther,” while referring to himself as “one of the most powerful humans.”

“I’m gonna use the framework of Wakanda right now because it’s the best explanation of what our design group is going to feel like in the White House,” he told Forbes.

nypost.com...

and
www.chicagotribune.com...

Yikes!

Is this all a ruse, for an upcoming album, or is he bat poop crazy?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   

he's being paid to pull votes from one of the other two.

But which one?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   

And at this late date, how many states will even allow him on the ballot?

He's on the one in oklahoma.

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Maybe he is pulling a trump?

Fake running just to see if people would vote for him. Then he will drop out and run for real in 4-8 years.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

You be the judge:
www.capitalxtra.com...
independent.co.uk
edit on Wed Jul 22 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix link

www.bbc.com...
and
Kanye West isn’t running for president — he’s running away from mental illness

When Mr. West announced plans to run for president this month, sensible people rolled their eyes as if hearing Britney Spears express interest in the director-general job at the Large Hadron Collider. Was Yeezy conjuring a smoke show as a PR stunt for a new album that comes out on Friday? Was the once outspoken supporter of Donald Trump in covert cahoots with White House operatives to steal a few votes from Joe Biden? Or was he seriously interested in the world’s highest political office?

The answers remain elusive. But what’s clear after the last 48 hours: Kanye West needs help.

It wasn’t just the stream-of-consciousness this weekend, the incoherent tangents and non-sequiturs and ahistorical heresies: “Well, Harriet Tubman never actually freed the slaves — she just had them work for other white people.”

How very sad!
Our sanity is such a fragile state.
I hope he can get the help he needs.

edit on Wed Jul 22 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide
a reply to: Jonjonj

Creativity and mental illness go hand in hand to a large degree... That is to say that mental illness is far more statistically prevalent in creative people. Whether mental illness leads to people being creative or creative people are more likely to become mentally ill over time I cannot say - it just works that way.

I wasn't a creative type until I became diagnosed 'Schizophrenic' back in 99. Began taking Acting classes 2001, had some episodes, gave up my work in Harrods, took couple years off, began classes again... became an Actor but also had written around 60 songs between 2003 and 2008, none of which I released because I just concentrated on the Acting... now 2020 and I'm still waiting for my 'BIG' break... funking sucks and feel like I wasted 12 years of my life building a profile as havn't been paid what the Di-Caprio's of this World get paid (nowhere near).

So yeah, I think for me, the creativity came after I was diagnosed 'Schizophrenic' (I hate that word really... would prefer just 'MH Issues'). Reason being when you read newspaper stories about 'Schizophrenics' murdering people and ending up in Mental asylums and stuff, it gives all' Schizophrenics' a bad name.

As for Kanye, I think he's seeking attention and needs help as he looks like a suicidal type in the latest photo's... looks like a 'depressive' episode is forth-coming.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheProphetMark
Take it however you guys want but honestly remember reading somehere a few years ago someone saying Kanye West would be the Anti-Christ. I can't remember where, sorry guys

I doubt it, seeing as he's rapping alot about God in his new Album coming out.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
i believe he has an album coming out on Friday. Coincidence? probably so.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
I know who he is, Grammy Awards and all of that.
I thought he was a Trump supporter, but maybe I'm wrong about that.

I heard his talking about being anti-abortion, anti-drugs, anti-crime.
I heard CNN thinks he is crazy, or at least in need of help.

But why is he running for POTUS?
To take votes away from Trump? Why would he want to do that?
To take votes away from Biden? Seems the left hates him?

And at this late date, how many states will even allow him on the ballot?

I'm confused......but then it is 2020!!!!!!!!!!

Mania.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: FamCore

Maybe he is pulling a trump?

Fake running just to see if people would vote for him. Then he will drop out and run for real in 4-8 years.

I honestly didn't know Trump did that but when you mentioned it I thought of this guy, Vermin Supreme who ran as a Dem in 2012 lol: ballotpedia.org...

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
This may be a solution to the fermi paradox.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Kanye is the perfect person for the new POTUS. American politics is more akin to a cheezy reality show than the leader of the free world.

twitter us your plans President Kanye!!

edit on 22-7-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Help me figure this out....why is Kanye West Running for POTUS

Well..because he can...and we are talking about the USA.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Hes off his meds and his entourage dont do anything to stop him or they are unemployed.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   
He's just another puppet who malfunctioned due to exposure to mk ultra brainwashing techniques.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join