It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Popular Teacher Fired For Saying ‘Trump Is Our President’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

From the Detroit article. First, they’re saying “what he said”.

There were 3 Twitter posts.

Kucera retweeted a Trump tweet, saying "SCHOOLS MUST OPEN IN THE FALL!!!" and also tweeted:

"I'm done being silent. @realDonaldTrump is our president ... Don't @ me"

The latter tweet received several responses, including one that Kucera responded to with a tweet that said, "Liberals suck man." The tweet was later deleted.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I already know what it says in the link I posted. Do you have anything to discuss?

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

Wonder what MI’s tenure laws are and was the guy tenured? I taught in TN for 11 years and if you’re not tenured, the admin’s employment of you is practically “at will”. After your 3rd contract is signed and you’re tenured...dismissal becomes problematic.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

I already know what it says in the link I posted. Do you have anything to discuss?

I believe I’ve said what I had to say.

I don’t do “ping pong” or “circular”.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Popular Teacher Fired For Saying ‘Trump Is Our President’

Do you really expect schools to keep people that teach real facts/real history on the payroll ?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 05:03 AM
link   
This is what happens when teachers tell the truth. Don’t want to believe our educational system is corrupt? All this teacher did was state an unequivocal fact: Trump is the president.
In a world built on deception telling the truth is a revolutionary act. That statement has never proven more true.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Could it be there is more to this story?

There usually is.

Nope, there really isn't. All he said was Trump is out President. That's it. That's all it takes for your side to send someone to the showers these days.

Its getting ugly so I am thankful to our forefathers for that 2nd Amendment the left despises so much.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Sounds like discrimination based on political opinion. Perhaps taking them to court isn’t the worst move for this teacher.

a reply to: IAMTAT

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: deadlysyn

Just another unkept Democrat promise. Which would be all of them.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   
You cannot be a college professor and claim your Republican.

They have a majority of the country right along with them

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
Sounds like discrimination based on political opinion. Perhaps taking them to court isn’t the worst move for this teacher.

a reply to: IAMTAT

Not that I think it's fair, but, all he had to do was, not do what he got in trouble for previously.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: BastogneFoxHole

Could it be there is more to this story?

There usually is.

Nope, there really isn't. All he said was Trump is out President. That's it. That's all it takes for your side to send someone to the showers these days.

Its getting ugly so I am thankful to our forefathers for that 2nd Amendment the left despises so much.

Not true

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   
If he was fired for just that, that’s straight up wrong. IDGAF how much you or your whole state don’t like Trump, that’s wrong.

That said, I’m going to bet that the school will eventually release a statement saying he was laid off due to cutting the budget during covid. In Whitmer’s state? What’s their gym class going to look like anyway? Grab The Ball With Gloved Hands Disinfect It Then Throw It At Someone’s Feet? I’m sure that’s a fun game.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Just remember, anything said about this President or to this President or against this President or anyone who supports him can be said about the next President. So be careful what you do and say, it could be held against you

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Kucera retweeted a Trump tweet, saying "SCHOOLS MUST OPEN IN THE FALL!!!" and also tweeted:

The latter tweet received several responses, including one that Kucera responded to with a tweet that said, "Liberals suck man." The tweet was later deleted.

Horrendous acts of terrorism!!

All I can say is DO NOT support conservatism when you work in a liberal world... enough said...

Oh liberals suck in 2020... fire me...

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: CryHavoc
Just remember, anything said about this President or to this President or against this President or anyone who supports him can be said about the next President. So be careful what you do and say, it could be held against you

So this is a true statement... The liberals invent this crap and it has backfired on them every time.... Warning to the liberals...

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

I live in Michigan and I can tell you it's not the whole state. Not even close where I am.

I do work for the county in a field even more liberal than teachers. Hell, I might reactivate my Facebook account to proclaim that Trump is our President. I could totally use a nice early retirement.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Horrendous acts of terrorism!!

All I can say is DO NOT support conservatism when you work in a liberal world... enough said...

Oh liberals suck in 2020... fire me...

Bull Puckey!!!!

I’m fully aware whenever the Right doesn’t get their way — the Catch-All Bucket named Liberal gets filled up.

These things are never one incident.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: CryHavoc

I can’t wait for the next democrat president (in 2060) to be impeached for hurting my geriatric feelings

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Now imagine if he said “ keep our schools closed this fall!” “Im dome being silent, trump is not my president” and later deleting “Republicans sux!”

This would never be a story as it’s happened plenty of times with no action. His crime is having the wrong opinion.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join