It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump orders that illegal aliens NOT BE COUNTED in allocating House seats under 2020 census

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

The reason that the citizenship question was not asked in 2010 was that the long form had been eliminated.

I think if you are collecting data there are some data points you would want to get that it seems they don't want to, or politics comes into play....

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

you lost this argument long ago

I don't think so. I think you grow tired of losing track of it.

Can you answer the question; "How, since there is no citizenship question on the 2020 census, will the Feds determine who, which individuals in which households will they decide not to count?"?

edit on 21-7-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Can you answer the question; "How, since there is no citizenship question on the 2020 census, will the Feds determine who, which individuals in which households will they decide not to count?"?

Yes you did, your argument was crushed earlier in the thread but you keep throwing crap against the wall to see if it will stick. It's just running down the wall.

And no. I caught part of the news on the radio but I didn't hear the details.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   

If I had to guess I would say cross-reference it with the social security office. anyone that doesn't have a legal soc sec number over the age of 18 is probably illegal. Could cross-reference it with drivers licenses as well though I will say seems like a lot of work for little gain.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Yes you did, your argument was crushed earlier in the thread

What argument? I asked a question, that has yet to be answered. You haven't answered it.

in passing avoidance to answering my question, I was asked early on in thread why a citizenship question wasn't posed, as if it was some kind of leftist plot to subvert the US Constitution. I linked the SCOTUS ruling that shot down Trump's citizenship question attempt. Is that when I lost the argument, according to you?

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

If I had to guess I would say cross-reference it with the social security office.

Social Security Numbers are not asked to be provided on the census forms.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

How does that bother you and how do you know they are illegal? Did you ask to see their papers? Sounds like you're the type of Karen that's been going viral nowadays. Unless they are committing some kind of crime and or you have evidence that they are illegal maybe you should mind your business and enjoy yourself instead of complaining about it on an internet forum.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   

What argument? I asked a question, that has yet to be answered. You haven't answered it.

in passing avoidance to answering my question, I was asked early on in thread why a citizenship question wasn't posed, as if it was some kind of leftist plot to subvert the US Constitution. I linked the SCOTUS ruling that shot down Trump's citizenship question attempt. Is that when I lost the argument, according to you?

No, when you brought prisoners and taxes into the mix. Why wouldn't legal citizens be counted even if they're in prison? They're still here and they're still legal. There is no justification for counting illegal aliens. They are not legal citizens.

If you don't understand that I can't help you.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   

I most certainly did answer your question.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   

The answer is the enumerators won't waste their time with what Trump is crybabying about . . . period. My own census training has been very clear - and wasting time on that crap isn't authorized or permitted. And if you don't like it, take it up with your Representative . . . or rail about it to your pals at the bar. Whatever lets you sleep at night.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   

If I had to guess I would say cross-reference it with the social security office.

Social Security Numbers are not asked to be provided on the census forms.

No, but name and address are not sure what your point was exactly? If you think to cross-reference drivers licenses and soc sec numbers it would have to be on the census form?

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Peonism is illegal.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 02:39 AM
link   

The issue of the census has nothing whatsoever to do with who is or isn't a citizen. It's about taxation and representation. If you don't understand that I can't help you.

According to the Constitution, every person is counted, not just US citizens, unless they are a member of a tribal nation...then, they're not.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Peonism is illegal.

Forced servitude of a convicted and incarcerated criminal, fines and restitution are not. But, that has nothing to do with whether or not "peons", debtors, convicts and undocumented immigrants are counted in the USA census.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Ummm. It's been a few decades since I have been in texas but I am tempted to think that a Texan dem is still more conservative than a New York republican. From what I remember texas has some unique cultural values shared by members of both parties that just ain't as valued in New York. Like, for instance, the texan welfare system was pretty much bare bones crap but then, employers, at least the small business non corp types, would make sure their employees would be taken care of. Same with a church community, if you needed a job, someone in the church probably had one open for you or knew someone who did.
In New York? Well it was more like, welfare will take care of you, so we dont have to worry about ya. Our elected representatives in congress should be there reflecting their areas values, not saying that is how it is working but just what should be. But in any case, seems to me that having more seats in congress representing my state, weather they be dem or republican would be beneficial as long as the ones holding those seats were truly representing their constituents instead of big business, lobbyists, or just towing a party line dictated to them by a small group of the party's heads.

Also, I lived in three different places in texas, none of them that big... I never bothered to try to figure out just who was legal, who wasnt, but... there was alot of Hispanics in the population regardless of where you are.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 02:51 AM
link   

No, but name and address are not sure what your point was exactly?

The question is, how will the Trump administration decide which people in which households are "illegal immigrants" based on census form information, and should therefore not be counted in the 2020 census.

Names and addresses don't get you Social Security Numbers or Drivers' License numbers and data. My point is that the census form has no citizenship question. No one is cross referencing census forms with the SS Administration or state DMVs to get citizenship information on any particular person identified in the US Census.

edit on 22-7-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 02:55 AM
link   

The question is, how will the Trump administration decide which people in which households are "illegal immigrants" based on census form information, and should not be counted in the 2020 census.

The same way that a ban on Muslims coming into the country would.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: Mandroid7

How does that bother you and how do you know they are illegal? Did you ask to see their papers? Sounds like you're the type of Karen that's been going viral nowadays. Unless they are committing some kind of crime and or you have evidence that they are illegal maybe you should mind your business and enjoy yourself instead of complaining about it on an internet forum.

I don't know cupcake, why would it bother me that I can't even escape the city, that everywhere recreational I go are hundreds Mexicans playing weird music, speaking a different language and leaving mounds of trash behind them?

Maybe every single one I have worked with has screwed something up?
Maybe it was the drywallers that I hired that left piss bottles, drove the lift through the wall, then ripped the door closer off in the lawyers office I built?
Maybe it was the concrete finishers that just finished my 14k dollar slab by walking across it, leaving their size 8 boot prints across the whole floor?
Maybe it's the si, no problemo, mas rapido attitude followed up by terrible craftsmanship?
Maybe it's just all the live leaks I see of Mexicans cutting each other up into pieces?
Maybe it's the underaged sex problems in Mexico?
Maybe it's the reports of Mexicans in my state snatching up kids?
Maybe it's the Mexican meth and heroin problem?
Maybe the invasion I've seen (at least across Florida, Tennessee and Iowa) will go away with them obviously using birth as birth control?

Maybe you are a racist Democrat party suckup that wants to manipulate minorities to vote policies Americans won't agree with? Or maybe you just don't understand that this is what your party is doing?
Either way, don't piss on me and tell me it's raining.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   

The issue of the census has nothing whatsoever to do with who is or isn't a citizen. It's about taxation and representation. If you don't understand that I can't help you.

It's about apportionment of direct taxes - that have virtually never been levied - and Representation - but illegals can nor and are not Represented, because they are not even supposed to be here.

"If you don't understand that I can't help you."

According to the Constitution, every person is counted, not just US citizens, unless they are a member of a tribal nation...then, they're not.

Person, in that context, plainly means those who are Citizens or legal Residents, Aliens are absolutely not included.

Read The Federalist, The Anit-Federalist, and Elliot's Debates if you want to truly understand the meanings of the words in The Constitution and the purposes of the different sections.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   

The question is, how will the Trump administration decide which people in which households are "illegal immigrants" based on census form information, and should therefore not be counted in the 2020 census.

This was answered on pafe 2, though not in detail...

"the Department of Commerce already had accurate data on citizenship through other means". I remember seeing this somewhere else that was authoritative - I think it was an interview with Bill Barr. They have the information through other means. If you don't believe they could have this info, considering the massive amount of info they have on all of us, then you are woefully naive.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join