It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump orders that illegal aliens NOT BE COUNTED in allocating House seats under 2020 census

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+75 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
So Trump just signed a memo preventing illegal immigrants from being counted in congressional redistricting.

On Tuesday, Trump instructed the Department of Commerce to “exclude illegal aliens from the apportionment base following the 2020 census,” meaning that non-citizens will not be counted in the population of those states when the number of seats in the House is next apportioned.

The action “reflects a better understanding of the Constitution and is consistent with the principles of our representative democracy,” Trump said in a statement. Giving congressional representation to aliens who enter or remain in the country illegally would “create perverse incentives and undermine our system of government.”

Just as we do not give political power to people who are here temporarily, we should not give political power to people who should not be here at all.

I'm not American but I strongly support this decision. I don't see a reason why people who entered your country illegally should be able to dictate house seats or senate seats voting abilities or numbers. I'm personally glad that someone took action against something like this because I want elections to be fair, not rigged and I want them to represent the needs of American people, not illegal immigrants.

It's high time you dealt with this issue without any fear of being called 'racist'/'fascist'. You're in much trouble for being an illegal alien in some countries and the 'progressives' in the U.S. have become too desperate and corrupt to the point where they make use of illegals to rig elections.

Do you agree with me?

edit on 21/7/2020 by Anon283799 because: edit

+41 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
That should be a given.
There is a reason for the term "illegal" in front of the "alien"

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Insert Liberal Judge here that stops it

edit on 21-7-2020 by SuperDave90 because: Typo

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Anon283799

I'm personally glad that someone took action against something like this because I want elections to be fair, not rigged and I want them to represent the needs of American people, not illegal immigrants.

Do you agree with me?

100%.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Anon283799

Do you agree with me?

Absolutely. Every single hard-working American would agree with you. If I lose my drivers license I have to jump through f'in hoops to get a replacement, and god-forbid you lost or don't have an original copy of a needed document. If you're here illegally though you can get one in many states though with minimal documentation. Go figure.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

As it should be.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Since there is no citizenship question on the census form, how are they supposed to determine who in which households are "illegal"?

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Cue the unhinged Lefties to tell us how Trump is a dictator

This is a obvious and smart move by trump. Of course the open border loving democrats will hate on it . They are nothing without the pawns they use .

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I agree but as someone else posted there was nothing on the census that asked for them to be labeled as illegal...so how will this be determined??

a reply to: seedofchucky

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Maybe stormtroopers wearing not emblems of association will accompany census workers and root out anyone they think might be here illegally?

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
They probably won't even vote. They are too busy bringing their 50 family members to all my favorite swimming holes.
Taking over Tennessee like a gd locust invasion.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

hells YEA!! Kill em all, and let God sort em out!

Oh wait, that isn't what Trump said at all, never mind.

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Great news.

Any illegal caught voting in our elections should do some serious time as well.

+17 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Since there is no citizenship question on the census form, how are they supposed to determine who in which households are "illegal"?

...and there was the reason the Democrats fought tooth and nail to block that very valid, very important question from the census in the first place. SMH

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I agree with the OP.

But you bring up a very good question.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
This is hilarious 😃

Trump's got people going crazy over something that may very well be impossible 😃

But there might be some interesting Gerrymandering challenges coming from this 😃

Besides all that, now it'll be harder for some Districts to tab 110% of the votes for one candidate 😃

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Maybe stormtroopers wearing not emblems of association will accompany census workers and root out anyone they think might be here illegally?

But what if they do use emblems and those emblems are counterfeit ?

😃

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   

sounds like you have nothing to worry about. it's a win-win.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

sounds like you have nothing to worry about. it's a win-win.

Sounds like whatever formula the Trump Administration comes up with to eliminate numbers, they will need to worry about it being challenged in court. If he doesn't win in November, the whole idea will become moot.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

And why isn't that question on the census?
What possible reason would somebody want to count non citizens? Hmm

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join