It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kanye Needs help but not in the way people think

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Disturbing tweets from Kanye West. Sounds like crazy to most people, but you know what it sounds like to me......
Sounds like someone trying to keep their kids from being prostituted.

www.billboard.com...

"I put my life on my God that Norths mom would never photograph her doing playboy and that’s on God I’m at the ranch ... come and get me.

"Kim was trying to fly to Wyoming with a doctor to lock me up like on the movie Get Out because I cried about saving my daughters life yesterday," he tweeted.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

edit on 21-7-2020 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   

To be honest, I used to despise him. I thought (just my observation) he seemed like an arrogant, pompous jerk with a ridiculous ego. Over the last year or two my attitude towards him began to change. I honestly think that this man needs help. My compassionate side feels that he is really struggling with some deep mental problems and nobody seems to want to help him. That's not to say that what you are saying isn't possible, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised. I also see a man that may be in desperate need of some help (a professional from the outside).

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ManSizedSquirrel

I honestly think that this man needs help.

I think this is what they want us to believe

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

That is a very good point, I hadn't really considered it. We know how messed up that whole "scene" is to begin with.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   

No , he needs help.

Presidential candidate ... really ?

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   

This is what happens when an idiot is surrounded by people telling him he isn't an idiot for so long he believes he isn't an idiot.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

This is what happens when an idiot is surrounded by people telling him he isn't an idiot for so long he believes he isn't an idiot.

Any parent wanting to protect their child isn't an idiot in my book.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

No , he needs help.

Presidential candidate ... really ?

That’s what I thought about Hilary Biden and even Trump... really?

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Any parent wanting to protect their child isn't an idiot in my book.

He's an idiot for about 1,000,000 more reasons.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

American politics seems to be moving from the ridiculous to the absolutely insane although I think Kanye's half-hearted attempt is little more than a poorly judged publicity stunt.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

He's an idiot for about 1,000,000 more reasons.

Get past the ego, the nonsense.
A while back a comedian (I think it was Chris Rock) said Kanye needs to be rescued from the Kardashians.
He said look at all the men in that family and how they end up, then made a joke about Caitlyn Jenner.

When North West was just a toddler there was a VERY inappropriate "modeling" ad done with the toddlers wearing bustiers. It was sick, I was a little shocked about it. Shortly after that Kanye put an end on it all, there were some rumblings of religion. After that there were zero inappropriate photos of the kids.
The Kardashians are losing their appeal to the masses, and good ol' granny needs another Cash Cow. Who do you think that will be? The little ones of course. It appears Kanye is the only one against it, and now they are making him look cra cra.
Where have we seen this before? Anyone that challenges Hollywood pedo's....

Two big ones I can think of.....
Corey Feldman
Mel Gibson

How were they portrayed....crazy

edit on 21-7-2020 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Corey Feldman
Mel Gibson

Those two are crazy because they act crazy, not because they were set up. No one makes you say dumb s***.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

WHAT DID HE SAY?!

"We have the right to independent thought?" Well, there you have it, folks! He's obviously deranged, dangerous and a threat to public security and the stability of the nation.

Independent thought? Pfffffffftttt! What kind of seditious, evil, rebellious propaganda is he promulgating? STOP IT, KANYE! INDEPENDENT THOUGHT IS DANGEROUS. FOLLOW THE HERD, MAN! FOLLOW THE HERD!
:
edit on 2020 7 21 by incoserv because: typos, typos, typos ... even though I proofed before posting.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Kanye and Trump all about that Dragon Energy Yo

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

They are both Gemini's (so am I)

Often misunderstood, but always fabulous

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I'm going back and reading his tweets, so far nothing crazy.
Oddly enough some pure truth.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

They are both Gemini's (so am I)

Often misunderstood, but always fabulous
I interpret as, Dragons, oldest and wisest of all creatures, yet, a causal force of nature incarnate, calm, peaceful, tranquil, angering it would unleash a maelstrom of fury, spite and flame.

How fitting.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I don't know that much about Kanye, but watching him break down and cry about almost killing (aborting) his daughter was heart-wrenching. That was real.

I personally have known people that went back and forth about ending a pregnancy and came within "an inch" of killing the fetus, then chose not to. They suffered guilt and anguish after their precious child was born just thinking what they came so close to doing.

edit on 21-7-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

He might be a bit of a loon in other areas but this wasn't one of them.

Here, he's just releasing his inner most vulnerability. I think the thought that his dad not wanting him plays on his life every day since he realized it.

Nothing crazy about this. It's human. If someone didn't have this realization in this situation, I would rather worry about THAT person instead.

He's also realizing that he would have done the same to his daughter and looking back now, knowing how much he loves this child... Only a hateful, soulless person would NOT have this innermost turmoil as a reaction.

I don't get why people focus on legit, deep wisdom when it's being spoken about as just the opposite, these days. It's like we pick something about someone that's genuine and then make fun of it so that it turns into mockery and laughter to discount that kind of real life. It's almost like they're mocking everything good to make it seem as horrible to everyone.

Is this world THAT upside down, where we simply don't understand right from wrong anymore? That's like someone telling me the sky is red and I'm just going with it because they're probably right.....

When can I start outright calling people idiots to their faces?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join