It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AP--'We Will Capitalize Black...But Not white'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I am a Finn. Do you know how many Finnish jokes there were back when I was in the school in the sixties?

The good jobs went to the English people and Germans who didn't make good hard workers. I suppose that the Frogs got picked on too.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

They are also used to refer to specific persons/peoples

Why ?
Answer that question and you will arrive at a MAJOR self-realization.
edit on 7/21/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I like all kinds of Rice.

And so many more. Every rice is the same in the beginning. Then something amazingly special happens in unique flavors.😏

Edit: or it all goes bad and needs purged.
edit on 21-7-2020 by Bigburgh because: Everybody Wang Chung Tonight

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Racist pigs are racist pigs.

Imma capitalize White from now on, and leave black lowercase, to middle finger them & express how repugnant, and morally and ethically devoid, this pervasive racist SJW attitude is.

I'm definitely not religious, but I sure as eff HOPE Hell exists, and there's a special little demonic torturer awaiting each of their arrivals. They deserve nothing more, nothing less. For eternity.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh
Forgive me for being sceptical of the first link as no reparations is being doled out anywhere, while I can believe the 2nd part of your post, there are still golfing clubs by invite only , meaning membership restricted, blk folks playing that game??..
however even if the other example is true it's rare as hell.

edit on 21-7-2020 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
maybe we just all need to revert back to more proper terms not based on Colors .... like caucasian and negro lol

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
maybe we just all need to revert back to more proper terms not based on Colors .... like caucasian and negro lol

Wouldn't that route mean we'd have to start using Caucasoid and Negroid as banal generic descriptors then?

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
Forgive me for being sceptical of the first link as no reparations is being doled out anywhere, while I can believe the 2nd part of your post, there are still golfing clubs by invite only , meaning membership restricted, blk folks playing that game??..

Wanna know a secret? Keep this on the downlow, please... but I've never been invited to or allowed into a lot of golfing and country clubs, either... and I'm lilly white I know, it's almost like the racism accusations are totally bull# and it's a lot more of a class issue, huh?

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

sarcasm .... By the way all this uproar ....did ya know ?

Whites Were Slaves In North Africa Before blacks Were Slaves In The New World

Things that used to be true before political correctness set in:

More whites were brought as slaves to North Africa than blacks brought as slaves to the United States........

edit on 7212020 by MetalThunder because: corrected capitalization lol

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Really? You give me too much credit... I just asked myself and got the same answer: they are capitalized because they refer to specific persons/people... those are called proper nouns and they are capitalized.

If you have some super duper secret knowledge about the origination of capitalizing proper nouns, I'm happy to hear it tho.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Wanna know a secret? Keep this on the downlow, please... but I've never been invited to or allowed into a lot of golfing and country clubs, either... and I'm lilly white I know, it's almost like the racism accusations are totally bull# and it's a lot more of a class issue, huh?

That's why miniature golf is the sht..

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: Nyiah

sarcasm .... By the way all this uproar ....did ya know ?

Whites Were Slaves In North Africa Before blacks Were Slaves In The New World

Things that used to be true before political correctness set in:

More whites were brought as slaves to North Africa than blacks brought as slaves to the United States........

I didn't miss the sarcasm, just wasn't sure if you were being sarcastic or not

Yeah, the North African slave trade was HUGE compared to the trans-Atlantic slave trade. If anything, the West African slave traders were...rather piddly compared to the Barbary slave traders.

If ANYTHING, I'd wage the blacks here owe the whites far, FAR more for past crimes against us in North Africa.

But that's lowbrow, I wasn't around for it, and I'm not owed jack s#. It's not hard to not have your hand out and demand s# for something ancestors you were never so much as a twinkle in someone's eye yet put up with.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Agreed. I can honestly say I have never been refused entry to Putt-Putt... or bowling alleys, for that matter.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Make the stupid policy if they want but why make a story out of it? I know it's more of that "sowing division" stuff that they keep blaming on Trump. I'm sure he'll get the blame for this too somehow

edit on 7 21 2020 by underpass61 because: sp

edit on 7 21 2020 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Really? You give me too much credit... I just asked myself and got the same answer: they are capitalized because they refer to specific persons/people... those are called proper nouns and they are capitalized.

If you have some super duper secret knowledge about the origination of capitalizing proper nouns, I'm happy to hear it tho.

Then you did not come to a self-realization and are accepting of false narratives.
Think harder .
(Hint : Biological Classification)

edit on 7/21/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Then you did not come to a self-realization and are accepting of false narratives.

Maybe... maybe not... LOL!

Think harder . (Hint : Biological Classification)

Ahhhhh... gotcha.

Not to split hairs, but the capitalization to align with established linguistic rules is fair enough to me.

In my head, it's the current re-working of the rules as to how/when this would apply. And in that sense I would say the underlying purpose is divide-and-conquer, albeit using biological classification.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Hei!🖐🙋‍♂️🙋‍♀️

I suppose that the Frogs got picked on too.

As a Frenchy and Former Huguenot, the answer is yes. At the Fire Department, the guys would always send this video to me with the caption "French firefighters running from a German book burning". I usually laughed.

edit on 21-7-2020 by Bigburgh because: Smell my cheese

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Gotta give ya another 🌟

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Typical.
There are some here who will applaude this.

Doubtful...or if they do, they will do it in secret. I haven't seen any such sentiment echoed in these Hallowed Halls!

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

isn't that basically implying black people have no individual cultures, histories or nationalities? that even Africans that have immigrated within the last 100 years are all the same. seems pretty disrespectful and dismissive of African heritage, it also shows how fake the liberals are about racism, going to extremes to show they aren't racist, always trying to get approval and a pat on the back as if they did something good for the world.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join