It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Aliens or Extraterrestrial are already in the SOL System, where do you think they are?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened
It's a good question.

For me the answer hinges on whether you subscribe to the theory that ET is from another solar system, or from another dimension.

If from another solar system, they likely traveled here via spacecraft, and possess the technology of interstellar travel. They also would need some way to avoid detection and observation as they entered SOL. I think your guess about the asteroid belt is a pretty good one. With tech for interstellar travel, it would follow they probably have terrific optic/telescope technology, so proximity to Earth is not a prerequisite. Also, if they don't care about actually /watching/ Earth's inhabitants in the visible light spectrum, and the are just eavesdropping on radio transmissions, that means they don't really have to set up camp anywhere inside SOL or that close to Earth.

If from another dimension, I doubt they would hide anywhere outside Earth. They are then so strange, so advanced as to be almost omnipotent/omnipresent. Read up on the book about Skinwalker ranch for thoughts on this scenario.

They’re probably from both.

Infinite possibilities = infinite possible outcomes.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Well, since the japanese pilot and his crew in the famous Alaska sighting saw a craft 4 times bigger than an aircraft carrier (it was also tracked on radar), they could just be permanently hovering in our atmosphere.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 06:11 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

check out these rabbit holes ....

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I think Pink Floyd were onto something.

However I agree with a previous poster;
Far side of the sun, under the sea or under or mountains.

Oh yeah, and the Pentagon.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Some come from the scorpius constellation or behind it.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
They could well be here and we wouldn't know, under ground or under the oceans.

<< 1  2   >>

join