It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Aliens or Extraterrestrial are already in the SOL System, where do you think they are?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Under the surface of Venus near the poles. Titan, moon of Saturn. Valiant Thor allegedly lived in the Pentagon for several years, was "stationed" on Venus.
Val Thor
Another link

I was told several years ago that President Eisenhower had two meetings with extraterrestrials at a base near or on Edwards AFB. The first meeting was to ask the president if the leaders of earth would allow them to build a base on the moon so as to slowly introduce themselves to earth. The second meeting was at or near the same place with President Eisenhower turning the ET's down citing the earth's population was not ready for such an endeavor. IDK, maybe, maybe not...

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck
Beneath our oceans

Yeah. The most likely place. Unless they have some kind of technology that can get from star to star in the wink of an eye, they'd probably want to set up bases close to where all the action is.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   
75,000 km above Dallas, Tx. -- 1.2km Triangle, grey in color.

Get a telescope and see for yourself...

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
TBH, Earth is the only place worth a damn as it has the only viable living atmosphere...so yeah, if they were anywhere, this is where its at.

Maybe under the ocean or in some super remote area (or under the ground too deep for our machines to dig)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

They are in underwater bases located at the bottoms of Earth's large bodies of water. That's why their crafts can travel through water as easily as through our atmosphere and space.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Venus , close enough to keep an eye on us but inaccessible enough so we can't disturb them to us due to the conditions there.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
that is a very distinct possibility, and was heavily talked about on one of the last shows from last years great new program called "Contact." Iy said the NAVY has listening posts all over the oceans to try to listen/track the uso's. And their speed has been estimated to be about 300+ knots underwater, which is incredible. Strange noises have been heard too.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

Or perhaps on the surface of the sun...as referenced by the article I wrote below.

"Parker Solar Probe Discovers Huge Pyramid On Surface Of The Sun"

"Nasa scientists reveal the results of Phase One of the true mission of the probe by announcing the discovery of a huge pyramid on the surface of the sun...and it's identical to the Great Pyramid in Egypt. The scientists state that this is irrefutable proof that the sun was once inhabited, and possibly still is. Phase Two of the mission will commence with the landing of the probe on the sun's surface adjacent to the pyramid. Of course, in order to lessen the risk of incineration Phase Two will take place at night."
edit on 7/21/2020 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

edit on 7/21/2020 by MissSmartypants because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jimy718
75,000 km above Dallas, Tx. -- 1.2km Triangle, grey in color.

Get a telescope and see for yourself...

You could find and distinguish the color of an object that is 1200m in size and approximately 6 Earth diameters away?
How on Earth did you do that?

On topic... perhaps ET's are not here as we understand "here"? Maybe they're "here" but out of phase?

Fun thread

S&F
edit on 21-7-2020 by Kreeate because: typo

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kreeate
On topic... perhaps ET's are not here as we understand "here"? Maybe they're "here" but out of phase?

That is certainly another option. That they're essentially right in front of us but we're just not smart enough or aware enough to be able to recognize them for what they are. Especially since so many people are wearing masks these days, and since as children most of us are taught not to stare at people who are "different," they could walk right past you in the supermarket and you wouldn't even give them a second look or thought.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
My input is in the Asteroid belt between Mars & Jupiter.

Feel free to add your input...
Sadly I cannot provide any pictures of large areas of the asteroid belt.

Why would they settle such a chaotic and unstable place ?

The space between asteroids in the belt is extremely far. All of the asteroids in the belt put together would be only amount to less than 20% of our Moon's mass -- and roughly 1/3 of that mass is one body (Ceres). About 1/2 of the total mass of the belt is made up of the four largest asteroids.

The mass of those 4 large asteroids and the smaller ones (again, a total mass much smaller than our Moon) would be spread over a HUGE orbit larger than that of Mars.

If you put yourself in any random place in the asteroid belt, you will likely be farther from any asteroid as the Moon is from Earth. The average distance between two asteroids is 600,000 miles. That's 2.5 times the distance between the Earth and Moon.

So the asteroid belt is probably a lonely place where you are not likely to encounter anything by chance.

edit on 7/21/2020 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight
I was told several years ago that President Eisenhower had two meetings with extraterrestrials at a base near or on Edwards AFB. The first meeting was to ask the president if the leaders of earth would allow them to build a base on the moon so as to slowly introduce themselves to earth. The second meeting was at or near the same place with President Eisenhower turning the ET's down citing the earth's population was not ready for such an endeavor. IDK, maybe, maybe not...

A more elaborate version of the story has the Nordics wanting to give us all kinds of cool technology but only after we got rid of our nuclear weapons, which of course was a non-starter. So, instead, the government made a deal with the Grays to give us the technology in exchange for letting them conduct limited experiments on humans. We got some of the technology, but the Grays turned out to be huge liars and ended up abducting way more people than they agreed to. The human-like aliens, such as Valiant Thor, were basically observing and not participating directly with any of the negotiations. The various alien types, including the Reptilians, weren't working together, but apparently didn't directly interfere with each other, either.

Anyway, that's the story I heard. Would it have been better to make a deal with the Nordics? Hard to say.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   
It's a good question.

For me the answer hinges on whether you subscribe to the theory that ET is from another solar system, or from another dimension.

If from another solar system, they likely traveled here via spacecraft, and possess the technology of interstellar travel. They also would need some way to avoid detection and observation as they entered SOL. I think your guess about the asteroid belt is a pretty good one. With tech for interstellar travel, it would follow they probably have terrific optic/telescope technology, so proximity to Earth is not a prerequisite. Also, if they don't care about actually /watching/ Earth's inhabitants in the visible light spectrum, and the are just eavesdropping on radio transmissions, that means they don't really have to set up camp anywhere inside SOL or that close to Earth.

If from another dimension, I doubt they would hide anywhere outside Earth. They are then so strange, so advanced as to be almost omnipotent/omnipresent. Read up on the book about Skinwalker ranch for thoughts on this scenario.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

On TV.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   
My money is on: under our oceans. We know more about space than the sea floor.

edit on -05:002020Tue, 21 Jul 2020 18:32:50 -050031America/Chicago000000Tue, 21 Jul 2020 18:32:50 -0500TueAmerica/ChicagoJul by PorteurDeMort because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I think many of these entities are deep in our oceans, and underneath them too. It’s very hard for humans to go very deep in the ocean. I think of the movie The Abyss. I think it would be something like that.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I like the idea that they might be "from the darkest pits of the bowels of the Earth where Lava is poo" or a.k.a "Hell" for that matter. If I'm not wrong, supposedly some of the Byzantines believed in the idea Heaven was in the earth instead.
edit on 21-7-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
If you could Astral travel to, Remote view or just take a simple guess, where in the SOL System do you see-sense or guess there would be Alien or Extraterrestrial Surveillance or Reconnaissance craft-technology to WATCH EA*RTH activities?
Not saying they are there...
Just saying🤖👽

Same place they've always been. On the moons of Saturn.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight

I interviewed someone who was supposedly there when the second one happened. Good tale, no proof but an interesting story. I had a regular guest on the show and the discussion turned to Eisenhower and he mic dropped that knew this guy so we called him on the air and he was willing to talk. Apparently he was an apprentice lineman working on the electric lines surrounding the base and was on top of a pole at the time.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
Um, we never left the solar system. Having inhabited the Oort cloud from a while before the last ice age started, we just wanted to say hi to our sunbathed cousins.

Some think it is fun to land in a isolated spot and have blurry pictures made.

I am doing research on how much longer it will take before the Earth humans wipe themselves out so we can come back permanently. We don't want you all wiped out, just enough to make this planet a very nice nature preserve for vacations.

Well when you decide who’s gonna survive I’ll happily take your interview

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join