It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake up America, China is not taking Trumps actions without attacking, more to come

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   
America is in the dark. China is now moving fast here in Asia. And so it the US govt.

Chan who is also a member of the National People’s Congress (NPC), China’s top legislature, said he was not worried. “I don’t think they would target ranks like mine … as Beijing would retaliate equally, and I am sure they would suffer more,” Chan said. “The national security law is a done deal. There is no way that I would change my stance because of such threats.”

OK, this stuff is happening in front of the Chinese in America.
Something really is cooking.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

And, you sound thrilled from over that way. You think we are blind here?

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   
4 China threads this a.m. Couldn't you make 1?

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

You may not listen to Japenese TV, but this #tte is big news. As I mentioned my location is near the Japanese SDF and much activity is going on. OK, if you are in American sure is doesn't me jack sittte to you. But really something is cooking off the Sea of Japan.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Does Australia and New Zealand know about this?
Seems important to them?

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

You may not listen to Japenese TV, but this #tte is big news. As I mentioned my location is near the Japanese SDF and much activity is going on. OK, if you are in American sure is doesn't me jack sittte to you. But really something is cooking off the Sea of Japan.

They're keeping it quiet here. They're leftist media operatives won't speak a word. Seriously. No one has a clue in the states.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   

I'm confused. What am I supposed to do about this.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

You're not following protocol this morning.

That you're supposed to do is reply via new thread. That's how Tuesday is rolling.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Light your hair on fire and run around screaming.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Pray 😎

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Interesting note, once you light your hair, the rest kind of takes care of itself. Running around screaming wasn't even a problem. it almost came natural. Thanks for the tip.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I hope I see more threads telling me to “wake up”.

Nothing wakes me up more than being told to “wake up”. Every time I see those two words placed together, I am immediately snapped out of the complacency that has overcome my persona.

The other day I was in a store that was being robbed, due to my complacency, I walked up to the counter as the armed robber was demanding money. I was not yet woke. As I put my items on the counter, the robber looked at me and said “WTF are you doing?”, to which I replied “Buying coffee as I am not yet woke.”. The robber struck me in the face with the gun and said “I’m robbin’ this place, sit the f*ck down!”, then the cashier yelled at me, “WAKE UP! WE’RE GETTING ROBBED!”

And it was then at that moment that I realized, “Holy sh!t! This store is getting robbed! I am now woke!”

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer
I hope I see more threads telling me to “wake up”.

Nothing wakes me up more than being told to “wake up”. Every time I see those two words placed together, I am immediately snapped out of the complacency that has overcome my persona.

The other day I was in a store that was being robbed, due to my complacency, I walked up to the counter as the armed robber was demanding money. I was not yet woke. As I put my items on the counter, the robber looked at me and said “WTF are you doing?”, to which I replied “Buying coffee as I am not yet woke.”. The robber struck me in the face with the gun and said “I’m robbin’ this place, sit the f*ck down!”, then the cashier yelled at me, “WAKE UP! WE’RE GETTING ROBBED!”

And it was then at that moment that I realized, “Holy sh!t! This store is getting robbed! I am now woke!”

Your humor is what makes this tread to be a hot topic. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Not surprisingly the racists answer is always to burn something.
How original.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Interesting note, once you light your hair, the rest kind of takes care of itself. Running around screaming wasn't even a problem. it almost came natural. Thanks for the tip.

I'm here to help, Brother.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
How original.

Yup. I may even burn a lower case t on your lawn next.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   
It's nice we finally have a President that is sticking up for Americans instead of bending over for China.

I think it is high time the world dealt with China.

If their damn collapses maybe the world won't have to do anything at all. China will have taken themselves out.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   

How original.

Yup. I may even burn a lower case t on your lawn next.

That threat is real funny.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Yup. It's all fun and games until Med Lives Matter shows up. Not that you have anything to fear from us looting, we don't want your Natty Ice or Dwight Yoakum record collection.

Why you sad, bro? I'm not the one that came up with my people's classification, it was the whities who did, I'm just agreeing with them and also recognizing that we are the superior race.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Yup. It's all fun and games until Med Lives Matter shows up. Not that you have anything to fear from us looting, we don't want your Natty Ice or Dwight Yoakum record collection.

Why you sad, bro? I'm not the one that came up with my people's classification, it was the whities who did, I'm just agreeing with them and also recognizing that we are the superior race.

I’ve ordered barrels of olives to put in my sling shot. Just wait until I stuff them with feta, that’ll really put some salt in the wounds. I keep asking people on social media to join ranks with the MLM, but I just keep getting messages to buy skin care products as a result.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join