It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seems to me like we're prepping for War with China!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 06:50 AM
link   
A lot of Anti-China rhetoric of late with talk of banning TikTok, the UK's reversal Huawei technology and this little nugget right here...

It all points to War with the CCP

Buckle up, 2020 just getting started.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMadTitan

Woah, easy there killer. Wouldn't want you to hurt yourself putting any effort into your thread.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   

China knows that an all out shooting war with the US would be suicide for them.

The US has 10 carrier groups. China has one POS Russian carrier and thats it. It would be a short war.

It seems to me that its only a matter of time before the Chinese people themselves get tired of the CCP and have their own revolution. History shows that you can only push people so far before they snap.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   
China is acting up off the islands here in Japan.
Something is cooking.
If the SDF (Japan) gets the go ahead and start shooting at the Chinese fishing boats, we will now know this is not child's play.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cancerwarrior
The US has 10 carrier groups. China has one POS Russian carrier and thats it.

They also have a home-built carrier.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Nukes. Scorched earth.

a reply to: Cancerwarrior

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   
No need for war. If there is to be war then Chinese Communists will fire the first shots.

Simply isolate the Chinese Communists economically and diplomatically and destroy their influence networks domestically.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   
In the UK our government mouthpiece(the BBC)has recently been upping the rhetoric against China-using phrases such as "rapidly deteriorating relations"
I am always very wary when the BBC starts trying to direct peoples thoughts,especially when they try to make whatever country/leader the new boogeyman.
It often means they are prepping us for escalations.

If the government grew some balls and publically blamed china for the pandemic(which is what they are doing behind closed doors),I could respect that-but they are using it as a political manouvre and pretending they give a # about the uigers/huweai.

They never gave a crap about those issues before,but now all of a sudden they are pretending to make a big deal about it,when really they are trying to give china a bloody nose because they willingly spread the virus into a pandemic.

If the government actually gave a # about the horrific human rights abuses/totalitarian expansion dreams of the chinese state,then they wouldn't have spent decades enabling them through trade and cozying up to them and flat out ignoring the horrors that have been occuring.

I don't want a war with china-but I don't want our economy to be reliant on them either.
Screw globalisation-its a con,and hugley damaging to everyone execpt the very rich few.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   

A third China thread in a row.
Why cant you just post it in one of them?

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Cancerwarrior
The US has 10 carrier groups. China has one POS Russian carrier and thats it.

They also have a home-built carrier.

They do but its still undergoing Sea Trials and far from being combat ready.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
In the UK our government mouthpiece(the BBC)has recently been upping the rhetoric against China-using phrases such as "rapidly deteriorating relations"
I am always very wary when the BBC starts trying to direct peoples thoughts,especially when they try to make whatever country/leader the new boogeyman.
It often means they are prepping us for escalations.

If the government grew some balls and publically blamed china for the pandemic(which is what they are doing behind closed doors),I could respect that-but they are using it as a political manouvre and pretending they give a # about the uigers/huweai.

They never gave a crap about those issues before,but now all of a sudden they are pretending to make a big deal about it,when really they are trying to give china a bloody nose because they willingly spread the virus into a pandemic.

If the government actually gave a # about the horrific human rights abuses/totalitarian expansion dreams of the chinese state,then they wouldn't have spent decades enabling them through trade and cozying up to them and flat out ignoring the horrors that have been occuring.

I don't want a war with china-but I don't want our economy to be reliant on them either.
Screw globalisation-its a con,and hugley damaging to everyone execpt the very rich few.

You're not getting it. Many western governments have been heavily infiltrated via money. They can't just go full anti china it's bad for public PERCEPTION.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699
I do get it.
Its too much to expect a government to have actual moral standards,and fully normal to have a government who is only concerned with money and just pretends to be concerned with cruelty,slavery and torture when it suits their agenda.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Despite coronovirus dominating the news cycle, a lot of people are unaware that Trump single handidly destroyed Globalism, by extension, slaying the Red Dragon via Trade War.

How so?

US responded to cheap chinese labor with fisted corporate tax rates, manufacturing is now moving out of china, the winner will be Vietnam, the new Manufacturing hub of the Asias and Mexico, the new Manufacturing hub of the Americas.

Throw in USMCA, new trade deals and rebounding economy, the US is set to position itself, once again, as the dominante economic powerhouse.

The chinese foolishly tried to bully and brute force their will against their neighbors.

I think Augustus called it, the chinese elites have too much to lose and are realizing they don't have the leverage they thought they did.
They will use Military force in a real world conflict soon, most likely the South China sea, it's more about a response and pride then actual fighting and winning, they'll lose and fall back, taking the bloody nose, internationally speaking.

Infact, new data supports the widening rift of manufacturers leaving china, which I'll be making a thread on.
Source:
www.forbes.com...
edit on 21-7-2020 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
No need for war. If there is to be war then Chinese Communists will fire the first shots.

Simply isolate the Chinese Communists economically and diplomatically and destroy their influence networks domestically.

I agree totally. Better sooner than later.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Seems to me that we are already AT war with China.
Look at the amount of 'accidental' explosions they have had at 'chemical plants' the last year, as well as all of the 'accidental' flooding going on.
Not to mention the trade war which mysteriously led to a virus being unleashed.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Exactly................... Just do a repeat of strangle the USSR part 2.

Ironically the only way to achieve this is to take out Iran and its 25 deal to supply China with oil.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

China and Iran cooperate only reluctantly. Their relations with China are strained because of China’s relationship with Pakistan, who Iran loathes.

It would not be difficult to remove Iran from China’s sphere of influence diplomatically.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   

a reply to: ufoorbhunter

China and Iran cooperate only reluctantly. Their relations with China are strained because of China’s relationship with Pakistan, who Iran loathes.

It would not be difficult to remove Iran from China’s sphere of influence diplomatically.

Nice one for the heads up on the Pakistan Iran relationsip Ohanka

Never really looked into it, maybe as it really all gets so confusing looking at the inter Asian relationships down there, borders and religions along with economics models, plus historical legacies and fake borders drewn by the Brits and French. Totally confusing

Was reading about the Iranians doing this deal to sell their oil crude to the Chinese for the next 25 years. That's got to be a master move for both states. Plus Chinese airforce set to use bases in Iran as part of the deal. Not sure that's going to please the Pentagon

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
China have more subs then US..
And I am sure they will be lurking near US coasts if things get heated.
And they will rain down nukes on all US major cities.

Sure, China will get dusted.. but US will to.
No one wins.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Iran got no choice anyways Western allies are pushing Asia into alliance.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join