It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Are Coming After Tucker Carlson's Family Again

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Did Bow Tie Smack Face get doxed or was he just being his typical whiney bitch ass self?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Flatcoat

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Vector99

originally posted by: RazorV66

a reply to: infolurker

LOL, How could he know?

Exactly it looks to me like a ruse.

Apparently they are doing it again! How could this happen?

Why do you find this scenario unbelievable? I find it extremely believable.
When the Leftist cult decides to hate someone, they drop the full magnitude of their derangement on them.
It’s like a psychosis, a mental disorder if you will.
It’s what is going to cause the Leftist’s downfall, they are going to push certain people too far and......boom.

Is it?

Do they have fangs, too?

You vehemently defend leftist actions, then claim to be non-partison.

You do realize that makes you a hypocrite right?

Actions? What actions? This is an allegation of something that hasn't even happened. And look at all those it has triggered.

Jeenyus!

LOL

It's already happened to him once, who's to say it won't happen again? Maybe he's getting in early to try and stop it before it happens.

Have you got a link to that story, something with at least some proof, more than just tuckers word for it ?

Why should anyone do that for you know? You deserve to look it up for yourself or remain ignorant. I can't fix stupid if that is what people are but I can help correct any ignorance in a polite and respectful manner.

So you agree there's no proof that tucker was doxxed by the NYT.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: chr0naut

Don't move the goalposts, having business dealings isn't a crime and certainly isn't any sort of "collusion" (a non-existant buzzword liberals made up and then pretended they didn't make up)

Get a real argument

'Collusion' makes no legal sense except in the case of a fraudulent business context.

Collusion - The Free Dictionary

From the merriam/Webster dictonary founded in 1828 historical president.

Definition of collusion

: secret agreement or cooperation especially for an illegal or deceitful purpose acting in collusion with the enemy

Which has nothing to do with his wfe and children being terrorized.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum
They will probably use the sexual allegations against him and Hannity as a guise to dox him by covering the story.

Those allegations against Hannity or Carlson sound more lame than the ones against Justice Kavanaugh

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Should people who have been hurt already be allowed to protect themselves in your world?

Do you really think this comment was for nothing or could it be the left has ramped up violence?Truly we know that fire is often fought with fire.

originally posted by: okrian

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: Allaroundyou

At this point, I'm ok with lefties getting doxxed and shot.
Sorry, not sorry. This is your game, your rules; I'm just ready to win the stupid thing so it'll be over with. I'm the canary in the coalmine; I always lose my temper before the rest of my party. It will be mainstream soon.
I think I like the sound of Nazi better than Commie, but I'll answer to either if that's what you want to call me.

Post like this remain up and members that cheer on the killing of fellow Americans are sanctioned by ATS?
Do we really want to see ATS fall even faster? Shameful all around.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Flatcoat

LOL, How could he know?

When the Leftist cult decides to hate someone, they drop the full magnitude of their derangement on them.
It’s what is going to cause the Leftist’s downfall, they are going to push certain people too far and......boom.

Is it?

Do they have fangs, too?

Actions? What actions? This is an allegation of something that hasn't even happened. And look at all those it has triggered.

Jeenyus!

LOL

It's already happened to him once, who's to say it won't happen again? Maybe he's getting in early to try and stop it before it happens.

Have you got a link to that story, something with at least some proof, more than just tuckers word for it ?

Why should anyone do that for you know? You deserve to look it up for yourself or remain ignorant. I can't fix stupid if that is what people are but I can help correct any ignorance in a polite and respectful manner.

So you agree there's no proof that tucker was doxxed by the NYT.

I agree that you don't have a clue with your continued spin-away from what has been known for along time.

I thought you could read that he said he has inside information. You are not stupid but you and AM need to get real about what happened when his house was assaulted and his family threatened don't you?

Shame on AM, If that was AM's home threatened I can bet the whole family will not agree with the whiny part one bit.
edit on 22-7-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrawlingChaos

LOL, How could he know?

Is it?

Do they have fangs, too?

How am I defending leftist actions?

Jeenyusez! keep waving that flag so we know who y'all are.

LOL

Tell me about Russian Collusion again...

Tell me about Trump having no business dealings in, or with, Russia at all prior to becoming President.

Ok, the Mueller report said it didn't happen. The FBI investigation said it didn't happen, the house intelligence investigation found nothing, the Senate investigation found nothing, and the impeachment trial found nothing.

But let's hear your take..

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   
When your side cannot refute the other sides facts, shoot the messenger.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

And your point is? The US wasn’t the “superpower” it is now until after WW2. Again you know this. Also if you know your history like you say, you know that Roosevelt and Truman we’re dying to get involved so they forced Japan to attack us. And now that we are a superpower your buddies are glad we got their backs.

I am an Australian. I can also recall about how our properly democratically elected government was blocked and then 'thrown out' in 1975, and I am aware of the US's meddling that was behind that.

1975 Australian constitutional crisis
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It probably never made much news in the US, but it was a big thing elsewhere. It is even a part of your popular culture:

The Falcon and the Snowman

I was also close to, and financially burned by, a CIA 'drugs and weapons money' laundering scheme set up as if it were a real bank. The collapse of the the bank ruined a small time lending 'social club' associated with the aircraft company I worked for at the time, causing financial hardship for hundreds of workers:

Nugan Hand Bank

And you could also refer to my avatar and find out what that is about.

To me, that wonderfully wholesome 'superpower', is actually a bunch of major league criminals, and history backs that up.

edit on 22/7/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Tucker 2024!

How can you disagree with anything this man says?

Truly DRAIN the swamp!

May he and his family be protected.

But the real point is that even though I may not agree with much of what he says, it is absolutely wrong for critics of what he says to target his family.

edit on 2020/7/22 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

LOL, How could he know?

Is it?

Do they have fangs, too?

LOL

Tell me about Trump having no business dealings in, or with, Russia at all prior to becoming President.

Ok, the Mueller report said it didn't happen. The FBI investigation said it didn't happen, the house intelligence investigation found nothing, the Senate investigation found nothing, and the impeachment trial found nothing.

But let's hear your take..

The Mueller Report and the FBI did not establish that Trump Inc did not have business dealing in, and with Russia.

That part (that he had no business dealings) was a lie by Trump. He did, several times, and over many years, have business dealings with Russian businesses and authorities. Trump later claimed that they were all unsuccessful. Another lie.

He also had strong links to the Russian Mafia in New York:

Donald Trump's Mafia Connections: Decades Later, Is He Still Linked to the Mob?

Similarly, the Mueller report, while not finding evidence to support a charge of conspiracy in regard to Russia's tampering in the 2016 elections, did not 'clear him'. It specifically said in the report, that it did "not exonerate him".

Trump's suggestion that, because criminal charges were not laid against him, that he was 'cleared', are another lie. There was an absence of strong enough evidence and there is a whole section in the report on why charges could not be laid against a sitting President.

But this is all getting beside the point of the OP. I have said my piece now. Please don't rehash this stuff here, in this thread.

And to all those who keep saying that I am somehow 'supporting' the actions of the protesters. I am not.

What I have clearly said, and will repeat, is that I don't even believe there is/or was a threat against the Tucker. I believe he is just doing exactly what many have accused Smollet of doing - making up a story to bring more public attention to himself.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Box of Rain

Agreed

It'd be just as wrong to target some liberal MSM hack and their family. Hence why no one that isn't a closet psychopath engages in this miscreant Dox mob behavior

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Except for the actual police reports that back bowtie.
The police reports damn smulyay.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   

LOL, How could he know?

Is it?

Do they have fangs, too?

LOL

Business dealings with Russia are not illegal, not even by someone who wants to be President.

The possible collusion that was being investigated was whether the President or people on his campaign colluded with the Russians in order to influence the 2016 election. That's what collusion means in this context.

Even if there were possible business dealings that businessman Trump previously had that may not have been on the up-and-up with U.S. laws, then that's up to the SEC or Commerce Department to investigate. That has nothing to do with the collusion that was being investigated by Robert Mueller. If there was past illegal business that went on (non-election collusion-related) by businessman Trump that Mueller discovered, I'm sure Mueller would have passed it along to the proper authorities.

And, by the way, even though it is very likely that the Russians DID IN FACT try to influence the election, that also would be outside the investigation on collusion. As I mentioned, the point of the investigation was whether the President colluded with Russia on that meddling, not whether Russian meddling happened. It's quite obvious Russia DID try to influence the election (just like the U.S. tries to influence other counties' elections).

edit on 2020/7/22 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

(post by Dr UAE removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

As a reminder.....

They Are Coming After Tucker Carlson's Family Again....that is the topic.

In addition:

Note that it indicates name-calling, baiting and activity otherwise labeled as political trolling elsewhere on the site. Not generally hateful, bigoted, mean-spirited or gratuitous personal attacks on fellow members. It's also not exempt from the usual forum expectation of remaining on topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

MUD PIT or not, attacking other members is not allowed.
Community Announcement re: Decorum

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Box of Rain

LOL, How could he know?

Is it?

Do they have fangs, too?

LOL

Business dealings with Russia are not illegal, not even by someone who wants to be President.

I know. Why did Trump then lie about it?

The possible collusion that was being investigated was whether the President or people on his campaign colluded with the Russians in order to influence the 2016 election. That's what collusion means in this context.

Possible conspiracy, not collusion, was being investigated.

Even if there were possible business dealings that businessman Trump previously had that may not have been on the up-and-up with U.S. laws, then that's up to the SEC or Commerce Department to investigate. That has nothing to do with the collusion that was being investigated by Robert Mueller. If there was past illegal business that went on (non-election collusion-related) by businessman Trump that Mueller discovered, I'm sure Mueller would have passed it along to the proper authorities.

And, by the way, even though it is very likely that the Russians DID IN FACT try to influence the election, that also would be outside the investigation on collusion. As I mentioned, the point of the investigation was whether the President colluded with Russia on that meddling, not whether Russian meddling happened. It's quite obvious Russia DID try to influence the election (just like the U.S. tries to influence other counties' elections).

It was never about collusion. Collusion is not a valid charge in the circumstance. A deflection from the truth.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Except for the actual police reports that back bowtie.
The police reports damn smulyay.

There were police reports in the Smollett case, too. Does that mean that everything that was claimed is true?

Apparently, the police reports made note that they did not observe any visible damage to the front door. They also said that the only vandalism observed was an anarchy symbol spray-painted in the driveway.

The New York Times have denied that they were going to publish a story with Carlson's home address. They were, however, going to publish a story. Probably about a sexual misconduct lawsuit against Carlson, along with Sean Hannity and Ed Henry, who has now been fired from Fox.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

You should just keep chasing your tails, if you move faster and bend your neck more you will get it eventually.

There's no proof he was doxxed, tucker made it up and you fell for the propoganda, you're so woke brah.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   
You won't let it go will you. INSIDE INFORMATION..

Now QUIT chasing your tail on this.

a reply to: Justoneman

You should just keep chasing your tails, if you move faster and bend your neck more you will get it eventually.

There's no proof he was doxxed, tucker made it up and you fell for the propoganda, you're so woke brah.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join