It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Are Coming After Tucker Carlson's Family Again

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Seems Carlson, Hannity and Ingraham have done 90% of the Democrat/NWO exposing.

Now we get the Democrat response filled with bitter jealousy and animosity.

The more they get cornered, the deeper they bite 😁

Vote Democrat and watch what happens this time 😁

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
It happened to him before. He had to move. Did you watch it or just down playing the severity of such actions?

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut
Take off your troll vest. You are clearly showing you don't understand the content and posting based on hatred of someone you've never met. It has all happened before, documented and recorded that is shown in the clip.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Time to get armed law enforcement/armed militia (or something similar) there ASAP to protect them.

This can not stand. I hope they have a story ready to go with the home addresses, schools, relative addresses and phone numbers of all those people Tucker mentioned.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Flatcoat

NBC

Of course, they were protesting. It's disgusting that they have freedom of speech.

I wonder how they 'vanalized his driveway'?

Perhaps they wrote something on it! More of that un-Consititutional 'freedom of expression'.

In the USA we also have the right to private property. Freedom of speech does not give you the right to destroy private property. And you know this. And you STILL took the time to type that out. Your hypocrisy is bordering on evil.
If you thought the USA was that great that you can destroy other peoples things, you should move here. Maybe then you might have a clue what you are talking about.

Repeated calling for the deaths of people and stirring up hatred on popular media is evil.

And I don't condone the damage to private property. That's just plain illegal. I wonder if some of those protesters were arrested for it?

I'd guess the drone strikes and bombings of foreign targets, that do actually take lives, some of them innocent collateral, is very, very evil. How can you bear living under such tyranny?

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

There is proof. See the last time they did precisely this.

Or did you miss the part about worthless antifa mobs and Tucker's wife cowering in the closet calling 911?

Only a real POS would condone something like that

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

The Constitution doesn't protect citizens of other countries. Don't care about those drone strikes.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

a reply to: infolurker

LOL, How could he know?

Exactly it looks to me like a ruse.

Apparently they are doing it again! How could this happen?

Why do you find this scenario unbelievable? I find it extremely believable.
When the Leftist cult decides to hate someone, they drop the full magnitude of their derangement on them.
It’s like a psychosis, a mental disorder if you will.
It’s what is going to cause the Leftist’s downfall, they are going to push certain people too far and......boom.

Is it?

Do they have fangs, too?

You vehemently defend leftist actions, then claim to be non-partison.

You do realize that makes you a hypocrite right?

Actions? What actions? This is an allegation of something that hasn't even happened. And look at all those it has triggered.

Jeenyus!

LOL

It's already happened to him once, who's to say it won't happen again? Maybe he's getting in early to try and stop it before it happens.

Do you just have no cynical filters or discernment to realize that there's almost no way for Carlson to have gained this 'knowledge'?

You're not aware that when publications like the NYT's run articles about people, they contact them and inform them of it before it runs? If you actually watched the video you would know that he knows its running sometime this week.

Interesting how you have no opinion on what this is actually about. Doxxing is hardly new and the NYT's is not above doing it.

What's your opinion on doxxing? For it or against it and if you are for it, are you for it no matter who the target is?

IMO it's a new problem that needs legislation enacted to deal with it and make it a criminal offense. Knowingly putting people in danger over political ideologies should be a felony. Bigotry is ugly in all its forms. If you approve of it for your enemies, you must also approve of it for your friends or it is bigotry.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

NBC

Of course, they were protesting. It's disgusting that they have freedom of speech.

Perhaps they wrote something on it! More of that un-Consititutional 'freedom of expression'.

They should do something about people dissing people in public. Like some amoral 'Tucker' who makes their money from putting others down all the time. That's how you can tell.

What a jackass.
A family was terrorized.
A lady and children.
You are sick for defending and advocating this.

I'm not defending or advocating this.

I wasn't defending anyone.

It just sounds like someone playing propaganda to me.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

The "journalists" are getting doxed, as they should.

The only way this will end is with leftists getting shot.

Ok buddy, so youR a commie and or NAZI.
Way to accept and make known you are a complete fascist.

So , what you are saying is that you would not take steps to defend your family , friends , and/or yourself if the need arises.
And the ones that would are Nazis.
What a miserable outlook on life.

In no way whatsoever is that what I said. But thanks for putting words in my mouth.

Let me be more clear for ya dude.
To call on the killing of a group that has a different view point than yours is in fact fascism.
Clear and simple.
And to also be more clear I will bring the same harm to any one person or persons that ever causes harm to my family or friends and am also very capable of doing so.

This is the funniest thing I have read from you, didn't you make a thread about how you had to go into hiding because you were afraid of some dude?

You are not capable of anything dude.😂

Thanks for the laugh.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

NBC

They should do something about people dissing people in public. Like some amoral 'Tucker' who makes their money from putting others down all the time. That's how you can tell.

What a jackass.
A family was terrorized.
A lady and children.

Bs
There are actual police reports that document the events.
You are sick.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Seems the democrats are threatening to not return to work until Trump is "removed" (whatever that actually means). Some have gone so far as to say they will "die in the streets of starvation" before giving in.

One more reason why keeping Trump in office as long as possible is so crucial. The enemies of freedom might just take themselves out in one big "we drank the kool-aid, remember us!" move that nobody will care about and nobody will remember.

This type of behavior, combined with the doxing attacks we've seen time and time again show what type of radical zealots the Republic is up against.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: Allaroundyou

At this point, I'm ok with lefties getting doxxed and shot.
Sorry, not sorry. This is your game, your rules; I'm just ready to win the stupid thing so it'll be over with. I'm the canary in the coalmine; I always lose my temper before the rest of my party. It will be mainstream soon.
I think I like the sound of Nazi better than Commie, but I'll answer to either if that's what you want to call me.

Post like this remain up and members that cheer on the killing of fellow Americans are sanctioned by ATS?
Do we really want to see ATS fall even faster? Shameful all around.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   
It’s nothing to do with the ‘news outlet’

The NYT’s involvement isn’t the point

It’s pathetic, fascist leftists who OPENLY think it’s ok to attack a man’s family because he has a different opinion than they do

Leftists are pathetic. Pieces of sh!t.

Every

Single

One

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

originally posted by: Vector99

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

LOL, How could he know?

Exactly it looks to me like a ruse.

Apparently they are doing it again! How could this happen?

Why do you find this scenario unbelievable? I find it extremely believable.
When the Leftist cult decides to hate someone, they drop the full magnitude of their derangement on them.
It’s like a psychosis, a mental disorder if you will.
It’s what is going to cause the Leftist’s downfall, they are going to push certain people too far and......boom.

Is it?

Do they have fangs, too?

You vehemently defend leftist actions, then claim to be non-partison.

You do realize that makes you a hypocrite right?

Actions? What actions? This is an allegation of something that hasn't even happened. And look at all those it has triggered.

Jeenyus!

LOL

It's already happened to him once, who's to say it won't happen again? Maybe he's getting in early to try and stop it before it happens.

Do you just have no cynical filters or discernment to realize that there's almost no way for Carlson to have gained this 'knowledge'?

You're not aware that when publications like the NYT's run articles about people, they contact them and inform them of it before it runs? If you actually watched the video you would know that he knows its running sometime this week.

Interesting how you have no opinion on what this is actually about. Doxxing is hardly new and the NYT's is not above doing it.

What's your opinion on doxxing? For it or against it and if you are for it, are you for it no matter who the target is?

IMO it's a new problem that needs legislation enacted to deal with it and make it a criminal offense. Knowingly putting people in danger over political ideologies should be a felony. Bigotry is ugly in all its forms. If you approve of it for your enemies, you must also approve of it for your friends or it is bigotry.

Carlson hides behind freedom of speech and has said some fairly inflammatory things.

The doxxing problem just highlights the double edged sword of allowing anyone to just say anything, even stuff that is dangerous and hate filled.

There used to be an ancient rule of not bearing false witness, it used to be a crime. By the same set of rules, love thy neighbor was a general guide for legal compliance.

You should really be aware of how far things have changed, all the value relativism that excuses the very worst in people by emotional appeals.

The legal directive of an unbounded 'right to free speech and freedom of expression' will always degenerate like this. It is reasonable to have hard and absolute limits.

edit on 21/7/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
WHAT?!?!?

Tucker has aid inflammatory things?
Tucker has born false witness?

The irony

The number of lies and hoaxes from the left about this great President over the last four years are too many to count and are openly defended by moronic leftists. The very SAME ONES who all-of-a-sudden are saying it’s not ok to says inflammatory things.

Tucker has the largest audience of any talking head on earth for a reason

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

NBC

What a jackass.
A family was terrorized.
A lady and children.

The LAST time this started up with Tucker, people were trying to cave his door in while his wife and kids were home, and they cracked the door.

If it had been my home, I would have video taped them, along with a warning... pulled open the door, and started shooting everyone who stepped over or fell over the door footer.

I am tired of the coddling of violence prone harpies. Whatever the laws are, should be adhered to... but when those who have expressed violence, or enacted violence, and have been warned repeatedly... there is a limit to my patience.

The folks in Saint Louis need to get a barracuda attorney, and file a multi-million dollar suit for violation of civil rights and libel against that Marxist SL prosecutor.

Admittedly... it is a faction of the "shadow govt/deep state" that wants violence... because they can use it to paint an election defeating message against Trump for 2020.

I have mixed feelings about Trump... and a Trump win in 2020 by NO MEANS will put us in the clear. But a Trump loss will be catastrophic for the U.S. and for Western Civilization, and if the same level of Marxist insanity keeps encroaching on average Americans odds are good there will be lots of blood.

If THAT happened, do not be at all surprised when China makes a BIG MOVE on Taiwan, and maybe even America.

We are standing at the edge of significant peril right now.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I wish I knew where he lived. I'd round up the fellas and go set up a perimeter around his house.

Might have to dust off the old border mission contacts. Fortunately, depending on where he lives, many are active law enforcement and could help us out there.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Well you danced around it by trying to tie it to freedom of speech and the press.

Opinion is not the same as knowingly printing information you know could lead to people being harmed. That has zero to do with the freedom to express opinions. It's actually a criminal conspiracy if they do it IMO. They should be held both civilly and criminally liable if they publish where he lives.

Personally I'd like to see all people who engage in doxxing online prosecuted and legislation enacted to bring the laws up to date to deal with the new reality the Internet has created. It's not speech, it's conspiracy to cause physical or financial harm.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I don't think leftists would like it if Tucker was home when they come a knockin.

edit on 21-7-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join