It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Are Coming After Tucker Carlson's Family Again

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
a reply to: infolurker

The "journalists" are getting doxed, as they should.

The only way this will end is with leftists getting shot.

Ok buddy, so youR a commie and or NAZI.
Way to accept and make known you are a complete fascist.

So , what you are saying is that you would not take steps to defend your family , friends , and/or yourself if the need arises.
And the ones that would are Nazis.
What a miserable outlook on life.

In no way whatsoever is that what I said. But thanks for putting words in my mouth.

Let me be more clear for ya dude.
To call on the killing of a group that has a different view point than yours is in fact fascism.
Clear and simple.
And to also be more clear I will bring the same harm to any one person or persons that ever causes harm to my family or friends and am also very capable of doing so.

Really ?
Don't go a backing off now....

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Flatcoat
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

NBC

Of course, they were protesting. It's disgusting that they have freedom of speech.

I wonder how they 'vanalized his driveway'?

Perhaps they wrote something on it! More of that un-Consititutional 'freedom of expression'.

In the USA we also have the right to private property. Freedom of speech does not give you the right to destroy private property. And you know this. And you STILL took the time to type that out. Your hypocrisy is bordering on evil.
If you thought the USA was that great that you can destroy other peoples things, you should move here. Maybe then you might have a clue what you are talking about.
edit on 21-7-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

If what the says is true and the NYT is in fact following him around and making his home address public knowledge through their reporting that's dispicaple and should be criminal as the intent is clear.

However there's no proof of this happening and tucker himself said in that video they are going to do it, so at this point it's all hearsay, this could be tucker making stuff up the rile his base up, let's face it tucker is the ultimate tool for division and he plays his part well.

Tucker, did say they had done it before and his family had to move because of Threats.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3

If what the says is true and the NYT is in fact following him around and making his home address public knowledge through their reporting that's dispicaple and should be criminal as the intent is clear.

However there's no proof of this happening and tucker himself said in that video they are going to do it, so at this point it's all hearsay, this could be tucker making stuff up the rile his base up, let's face it tucker is the ultimate tool for division and he plays his part well.

Tucker, did say they had done it before and his family had to move because of Threats.

Yes tucker said that, he says a lot of things that doesn't make any of it truth.

Clearly his house was vandalised by a group of thugs, he clearly moved away as a result of the attack.

What is not clear is his claim he was doxxed by the NYT, that's a serious allegation and really not acceptable if indeed true. In this interview he's basically doing a pre-accusation hit piece on a rival network, which is where I'm at with it unless anyone can provide some actual evidence contrary to this.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Backing off of what exactly?

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Unfortunately there's always going to be people who will try to dox celebrities for online views. Tucker is heavily political and going to attract psychos.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Pieces of sh!t literally.
I drop a deuce in the bowl and when I stand up and look, I see the faces of the Leftist cult members.
They all look alike, consumed by hatred of everything including themselves.
Sick, twisted assholes.

I second that

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

originally posted by: Vector99

LOL, How could he know?

Exactly it looks to me like a ruse.

Apparently they are doing it again! How could this happen?

Why do you find this scenario unbelievable? I find it extremely believable.
When the Leftist cult decides to hate someone, they drop the full magnitude of their derangement on them.
It’s like a psychosis, a mental disorder if you will.
It’s what is going to cause the Leftist’s downfall, they are going to push certain people too far and......boom.

Is it?

Do they have fangs, too?

You vehemently defend leftist actions, then claim to be non-partison.

You do realize that makes you a hypocrite right?

Actions? What actions? This is an allegation of something that hasn't even happened. And look at all those it has triggered.

Jeenyus!

LOL

It's already happened to him once, who's to say it won't happen again? Maybe he's getting in early to try and stop it before it happens.

Have you got a link to that story, something with at least some proof, more than just tuckers word for it ?

www.nbcnews.com...

Did you really not know about this?

A bunch of hoodlums breaking into and or harrasing some family at their house is not really international news.

It was..You just gotta watch something besides CNN. I bet you knew about the Kardashians jewelry getting stolen, didn't you?

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 06:58 AM
link   

LOL, How could he know?

Funny stuff, I love the post under yours on this page, it encapsulates beautifully why it's so important to do a little digging rather than just scratch the surface and blindly believe talking heads on the tv.

Quoted for irony.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

LOL, How could he know?

Why do you find this scenario unbelievable? I find it extremely believable.
When the Leftist cult decides to hate someone, they drop the full magnitude of their derangement on them.
It’s like a psychosis, a mental disorder if you will.
It’s what is going to cause the Leftist’s downfall, they are going to push certain people too far and......boom.

Is it?

Do they have fangs, too?

You vehemently defend leftist actions, then claim to be non-partison.

You do realize that makes you a hypocrite right?

Actions? What actions? This is an allegation of something that hasn't even happened. And look at all those it has triggered.

Jeenyus!

LOL

It's already happened to him once, who's to say it won't happen again? Maybe he's getting in early to try and stop it before it happens.

Do you just have no cynical filters or discernment to realize that there's almost no way for Carlson to have gained this 'knowledge'?

The news biz is just like every other business. Everybody knows everybody. Tucker even used to work for CNN. All it would take is ONE person that works at the NYT who is acquainted with Tucker to warn him. Someone who isn't completely evil.

And I thought of that right off the top of my head.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Oh this is good

A little disinfo never hurt anyone 😇

You should all be patriots and take care of nyt for the good of this country

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
Unfortunately there's always going to be people who will try to dox celebrities for online views. Tucker is heavily political and going to attract psychos.

Like the NY times?

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3

Yes tucker said that, he says a lot of things that doesn't make any of it truth.

Clearly his house was vandalised by a group of thugs, he clearly moved away as a result of the attack.

What is not clear is his claim he was doxxed by the NYT, that's a serious allegation and really not acceptable if indeed true. In this interview he's basically doing a pre-accusation hit piece on a rival network, which is where I'm at with it unless anyone can provide some actual evidence contrary to this.

so we are clear, if this is true, you are against it just like the rest of us are?

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   

NBC

Of course, they were protesting. It's disgusting that they have freedom of speech.

Perhaps they wrote something on it! More of that un-Consititutional 'freedom of expression'.

They should do something about people dissing people in public. Like some amoral 'Tucker' who makes their money from putting others down all the time. That's how you can tell.

What a jackass.
A family was terrorized.
A lady and children.
You are sick for defending and advocating this.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

If a news outlet does # like that they should be sued into bankruptcy.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   

What do you know of that Tucker has lied about in the past and so therefore you don't believe him now?

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   

NBC

They should do something about people dissing people in public. Like some amoral 'Tucker' who makes their money from putting others down all the time. That's how you can tell.

Wow you’ll make up any bullsh!t story to deflect for these clowns.
You keep saying you don’t have a dog in the fight of US politics but you deflect so much for them, you gotta be getting paid by the post.
Cha ching cha ching.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   
They will probably use the sexual allegations against him and Hannity as a guise to dox him by covering the story.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

The "journalists" are getting doxed, as they should.

The only way this will end is with leftists getting shot.

Ok buddy, so youR a commie and or NAZI.
Way to accept and make known you are a complete fascist.

These inane answers make me tired. No normal average conservative will ever shoot anyone for their conviction. NOt like leftists, who indiscriminately hurt everybody, including young people and shoot their own.
You see, what you lot do is poke bears. Bears that are not fighting back in the same dirty way the left is attacking.
They already doxxed the guy and made kids go to court over a smile, they make up racist scenarios, they shoot each other and they poke and poke and poke and poke.
Then someone says that the inevitable will happen one day and one of them will get shot by a conservative who has been harassed and pestered and made to feel scared in his own home and THEN you'll all go "See, the right can't be trusted".

You've got to be frigging kidding. What the left who is behaving like an unruly child [one that doesn't care about hurting others] is a frigging grown up giving them what they are asking for.
That is how I read the statement.

Poke the sleeping bear and hurt her kids? Get your blooming neck crunched between the bears teeth. And don't tell us then that the bear is in the wrong. We are not as stupid as the left. Your plan for us to retaliate so you can feel justified isn't fail safe, it's too obvious.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   
We need patriot groups to counter these morons everytime they try and gather.

It starting to happen under the group that protest for more police

Yesterday they squared off by be.

I'll tell you what side is going to lose...

The ones who call for defunding the police.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join