It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Are Coming After Tucker Carlson's Family Again

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: infolurker

LOL, How could he know?

Exactly it looks to me like a ruse.

Apparently they are doing it again! How could this happen?

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 12:37 AM
link   

LOL, How could he know?

Why do you find this scenario unbelievable? I find it extremely believable.
When the Leftist cult decides to hate someone, they drop the full magnitude of their derangement on them.
It’s like a psychosis, a mental disorder if you will.
It’s what is going to cause the Leftist’s downfall, they are going to push certain people too far and......boom.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurkerI don't know what to say. When the leftest will come after you and your family because you say things they don't like.

Except that they haven't done that, And Tucker even admits that they haven't done any such thing. Maybe wait till AFTER they have actually don't any such thing. Then we can all be outraged[really I will be]. Until them this is

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: DBCowboy

It will all come to a head by August..is

Fish in a Barrel..

Why August? November, sure, but August?

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Following Carlson’s fiery remarks, The New York Times released a statement denying the Fox host’s central complaint that the paper was planning on publishing the address of any of his homes.

“While we do not confirm what we may or may publish in future editions, The Times has not and does not plan to expose any residence of Tucker Carlson’s, which Carlson was aware of before tonight’s broadcast,” the paper said.

This sounds like a bunch of bologna.

Nobody is going to hurt his children, scare his wife, or spray paint anarchy symbols on his marble pillars.

And how would the NYT look, "doxxing" a rival media personality (revealing sensitive information about their personal life that endangers them like their address)? Suppose Carlson's family was trolled at their home because of NYT and everyone knew it? These kinds of things are acceptable? No, they're definitely not.

This is sensational drama crap that people like y'all love to feed on. It keeps the drama going. The diabolical leftists are publishing home addresses and sicking antifa goons on people now. No, not really, but you believe it. It gives you yet another silly thing to rant about and rally around, keeping you divided and glued to Carlson's show (which you were anyway because he speaks sweet nothings to you about everything you want to hear).
edit on 21-7-2020 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 01:53 AM
link   

LOL, How could he know?

Funny stuff, I love the post under yours on this page, it encapsulates beautifully why it's so important to do a little digging rather than just scratch the surface and blindly believe talking heads on the tv.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

LOL, How could he know?

When the Leftist cult decides to hate someone, they drop the full magnitude of their derangement on them.
It’s what is going to cause the Leftist’s downfall, they are going to push certain people too far and......boom.

Is it?

Do they have fangs, too?

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Dude gets 31+ stars for his emotional reaction demonizing "the left".

This post will get 50+ stars from "the left" majority here.

I don't even think elected Democrats and Republicans throw around this left and right talk like they're all encompassing, organized fronts against each other.

Nazis and Communists talked like that. Everyone must've watched too many WWII documentaries growing up on the history channel. This toxic envrionment is the kind of cesspool waters that mentally ill guys grow and evolve in, only to drive a car through a crowd or start shooting. Not ATS, this is like the refined, gentleman's whiskey but there's plenty of cheap beer out there.

I think street fights over bull# would be very satisfying for many. The Proud Boys, Hells Angels, and Boogaloo's versus Antifa! This feels like glorified "professional" wrestling. APE, American Political Extreme keyboard fights on the internet. Sadly, the majority in any given place gives each other high fives with very little opposing backlash.

Quote, nitpick, and roast away.

+14 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 02:21 AM
link   

LOL, How could he know?

Is it?

Do they have fangs, too?

You vehemently defend leftist actions, then claim to be non-partison.

You do realize that makes you a hypocrite right?

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Those responsible should spend at least a month in jail. Those on here are that don't want to believe it are disgusting. This would be the third time that I know about that this happened to Carlson, yet we're supposed to believe smollett and wallace right off the bat.
Why do we believe ALL women until one accuses a democrat?
Why does hopenotfear think this is a hoax? Did she think the previous doxxings were hoaxes as well?
This is textbook standards and practices for the left. Why do you think we are so opposed to your party? Because we don't want gays to get married? LMFAO!! Give me a break. You guys are B.A.M.N. human garbage.

For a party that claims to have the moral authority, you guys don't give a damn about human life. Not even newborn life.
edit on 21-7-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel

Following Carlson’s fiery remarks, The New York Times released a statement denying the Fox host’s central complaint that the paper was planning on publishing the address of any of his homes.

“While we do not confirm what we may or may publish in future editions, The Times has not and does not plan to expose any residence of Tucker Carlson’s, which Carlson was aware of before tonight’s broadcast,” the paper said.

This sounds like a bunch of bologna.

Nobody is going to hurt his children, scare his wife, or spray paint anarchy symbols on his marble pillars.

And how would the NYT look, "doxxing" a rival media personality (revealing sensitive information about their personal life that endangers them like their address)? Suppose Carlson's family was trolled at their home because of NYT and everyone knew it? These kinds of things are acceptable? No, they're definitely not.

This is sensational drama crap that people like y'all love to feed on. It keeps the drama going. The diabolical leftists are publishing home addresses and sicking antifa goons on people now. No, not really, but you believe it. It gives you yet another silly thing to rant about and rally around, keeping you divided and glued to Carlson's show (which you were anyway because he speaks sweet nothings to you about everything you want to hear).

Everything you said wouldn't happen to Carlson has already happened to Carlson. He has already been doxxed, his house has already been vandalized and his wife already threatened. Glad you agree it's unacceptable. Welcome to the republican party.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

The "journalists" are getting doxed, as they should.

The only way this will end is with leftists getting shot.

Ok buddy, so youR a commie and or NAZI.
Way to accept and make known you are a complete fascist.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

At this point, I'm ok with lefties getting doxxed and shot.
Sorry, not sorry. This is your game, your rules; I'm just ready to win the stupid thing so it'll be over with. I'm the canary in the coalmine; I always lose my temper before the rest of my party. It will be mainstream soon.
I think I like the sound of Nazi better than Commie, but I'll answer to either if that's what you want to call me.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 03:43 AM
link   

LOL, How could he know?

I know he wouldn't say what he did unless he had a recording of those that are out to destroy him and his family. Lets wait for the recording to surface.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

LOL, How could he know?

Is it?

Do they have fangs, too?

How am I defending leftist actions?

Actions? What actions? This is an allegation of something that hasn't even happened. And look at all those it has triggered.

Jeenyusez! keep waving that flag so we know who y'all are.

LOL

edit on 21/7/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 03:57 AM
link   

LOL, How could he know?

Is it?

Do they have fangs, too?

Actions? What actions? This is an allegation of something that hasn't even happened. And look at all those it has triggered.

Jeenyus!

LOL

It's already happened to him once, who's to say it won't happen again? Maybe he's getting in early to try and stop it before it happens.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurkerI think you should shuttle your TV set,and quit watching the reality show,nothing is real ,man bites dog still grabs headlines,just another made up case

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

LOL, How could he know?

I know he wouldn't say what he did unless he had a recording of those that are out to destroy him and his family. Lets wait for the recording to surface.

How do you know that ?

The NYT have already refuted what he claimed, if tucker had a recording he would have aired it already. This is tucker doing what he gets paid to do.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingSquirrel

Surely protesters wouldn’t riot, burn, and loot stores in their own communities. Or shoot an eight year old child after the car they were in drove through illegally placed barricades. Turning people that might have otherwise supported their protesting.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat

LOL, How could he know?

Is it?

Do they have fangs, too?

Jeenyus!

LOL

It's already happened to him once, who's to say it won't happen again? Maybe he's getting in early to try and stop it before it happens.

Have you got a link to that story, something with at least some proof, more than just tuckers word for it ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join