It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Are Coming After Tucker Carlson's Family Again

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: chr0naut

Star from me for this post, good sir.

Although I disagree on a few minor bulletpoints, I wholly agree with the spirit and overall message and feel it would detract from the message to rebut with any sort of minutae.

So trump is keeping in place the illegal loopholes that had him spies on? Odd ... especially if highly illegal.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: circuitsports

I wouldn't bat an eyelid either when you get put in that straight jacket.

I'll bat your eyelids

I bet you would.

So any proof yet that the NYT doxxed tucker...

I didn't think so .

Did you know the NYT doxxed innocent law-abiding gun owning citizens?

They did ?

Still no proof though they doxxed tucker, even though that slimy lying POS said they did, just another day in maga land.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
Possible conspiracy, not collusion, was being investigated.

Collusion certainly was part of the investigation, and was in fact the original impetus for trying to get a special prosecutor.

The use of the word collusion in this case was one of the stated aims of the investigation, specifically to in investigate "allegations of conspiracy or coordination between Donald Trump's presidential campaign and Russia." That "coordination" is what amounts to collusion, and the word collusion was used in the media and on Capitol Hill in reference to the alleged coordination.

Granted, also part of the Mueller investigation was looking into a possible conspiracy to deflect those original charges of conspiring/coordinating/colluding with Russia and obstruction of justice in trying to investigate those charges. But it all started with the allegation of collusion.

And that conspiring/coordinating/colluding, along with obstruction of justice, was still part of the investigation.

It was never about collusion. Collusion is not a valid charge in the circumstance. A deflection from the truth.

See above. Robert Mueller used the words "conspiring and coordinating with Russia" to affect the election in his final report (in which it was said they could not find evidence of that), but everyone else in the media and on Capitol Hill was using the general term "collusion," which is a valid general use of the term, if not the strict legalese used by Mueller. For all intents and purposes, the word "collusion" works to describe coordinating and conspiring.

That is to say, "Collusion" was the buzzword everyone was using to describe those specific allegations, allegations which were in fact part of what Robert Mueller was investigating.

I don't understand why you are saying it wasn't a component of what was being investigated.

edit on 2020/7/24 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

originally posted by: circuitsports

I wouldn't bat an eyelid either when you get put in that straight jacket.

I'll bat your eyelids

I bet you would.

So any proof yet that the NYT doxxed tucker...

I didn't think so .

Did you know the NYT doxxed innocent law-abiding gun owning citizens?

They did ?

Still no proof though they doxxed tucker, even though that slimy lying POS said they did, just another day in maga land.

Recap:
Tucker has been doxxed before
His house attacked his family threatened/terrorized twice
The New York Times has doxxed innocent citizens before ( many just like you)
Tucker says he received info that it was going to happen again and outed the crew assigned to do it. Names, Pics and all.
You think Tucker is the slimy one. Gotcha.

a liberal I would want something bad to happen to someone like you and no one believe you.
a conservative would mostly just feel sad for you.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Box of Rain

originally posted by: chr0naut
Possible conspiracy, not collusion, was being investigated.

Collusion certainly was part of the investigation, and was in fact the original impetus for trying to get a special prosecutor.

The use of the word collusion in this case was one of the stated aims of the investigation, specifically to in investigate "allegations of conspiracy or coordination between Donald Trump's presidential campaign and Russia." That "coordination" is what amounts to collusion, and the word collusion was used in the media and on Capitol Hill in reference to the alleged coordination.

Granted, also part of the Mueller investigation was looking into a possible conspiracy to deflect those original charges of conspiring/coordinating/colluding with Russia and obstruction of justice in trying to investigate those charges. But it all started with the allegation of collusion.

And that conspiring/coordinating/colluding, along with obstruction of justice, was still part of the investigation.

It was never about collusion. Collusion is not a valid charge in the circumstance. A deflection from the truth.

See above. Robert Mueller used the words "conspiring and coordinating with Russia" to affect the election in his final report (in which it was said they could not find evidence of that), but everyone else in the media and on Capitol Hill was using the general term "collusion," which is a valid general use of the term, if not the strict legalese used by Mueller. For all intents and purposes, the word "collusion" works to describe coordinating and conspiring.

That is to say, "Collusion" was the buzzword everyone was using to describe those specific allegations, allegations which were in fact part of what Robert Mueller was investigating.

I don't understand why you are saying it wasn't a component of what was being investigated.

Because it isn't a legal crime, except in antitrust law. You cannot indict or convict someone of something that isn't an actual crime in the statutes. Mueller even explained in his report that collusion was not a prosecutable crime in this case.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Lol
Muller....

Wonder if he would do an interview with bowtie?

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Yep it's disappointing isn't it?

Just like Obama finding out closing GITMO wasn't as easy as he thought. The deep state is real.

Only difference is Trump declared war on the DS instead of bowing to it

And without constant opposition, the DS would be dead and buried and many historically hostile federal agencies and institutions would be dismantled. But you know, can't do that, because liberalism.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Right, and because it didn't exist.

Anyone who thinks Trump worked with Russia is a fundamentally unserious person and needs to be looked at for hyserically delusional ideations.

When you look at the origins of those claims, two things became clear: every source story was either unprovable or blatantly biased (or campaign oppo research) and the campaign that did coordinate with Russian sources was Clinton's by using her Fusion GPS cutouts to get information from Russian sources

The probably biased agents involved spun this garbage material to give the illusion of impropriety and their MSM lapdogs engaged in circular reporting to help give it legs, which the biased incompetent agents the used to further their fake narratives

Russia, like China and other countries, do not compare to the US in any meaningful way. Militarily, economically and culturally we lead the way. To think some stain in the carpet like Putin or Xi coul influence our information saturated highly partisan populace is a joke. Everyone had their mind made up in 2016 long before a vote was cast
edit on 7/25/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Plenty of slimy liars, many in this thread. But Tucker isn't one

Your lies won't work here.

You lost the privilege of saying that when you failed to produce even one meaningful example of him lying. You are in fact the one lying to the rest of us.

Real tough guy huh

No respect for blind followers. Just keep repeating the same tired lies, no one is buying your baseless libel. The only liar here is you.

Get a real argument. And while you're fixing yourself, get a real ideology.
edit on 7/25/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Right, and because it didn't exist.

Anyone who thinks Trump worked with Russia is a fundamentally unserious person and needs to be looked at for hyserically delusional ideations.

When you look at the origins of those claims, two things became clear: every source story was either unprovable or blatantly biased (or campaign oppo research) and the campaign that did coordinate with Russian sources was Clinton's by using her Fusion GPS cutouts to get information from Russian sources

The probably biased agents involved spun this garbage material to give the illusion of impropriety and their MSM lapdogs engaged in circular reporting to help give it legs, which the biased incompetent agents the used to further their fake narratives

Russia, like China and other countries, do not compare to the US in any meaningful way. Militarily, economically and culturally we lead the way. To think some stain in the carpet like Putin or Xi coul influence our information saturated highly partisan populace is a joke. Everyone had their mind made up in 2016 long before a vote was cast

The Russian social media trolling absolutely existed.

Social Media Advertisements 2015-2017 - US House of Representatives Permanent Select Comittee on Intelligence

What was not established, was any direct encouragement of it by the Trump campaign.

For an example of the effects of the trolling, just look into the actual duration of the two attacks on US facilities in Benghazi. In both cases, US support and troops gained control and were onsite in less than half an hour. Yet the trolling campaign said that the administration did nothing for hours and most Americans believe that lie. The Trump campaign's "Lock Her Up" chant is partly based upon belief in this falsehood, and other untruths, also suggested primarily in social media.

2012 Benghazi attack
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here's one of the pictures from the Russian trolling campaign:
(no way they were in a firefight for 7 hours).

China's economy was arguably greater in GDP PPP prior to COVID-19 ravaging the US economy. Currently, the US is faring a lot worse than many other countries and it remains to be seen if the economy has retained the top position.

List of countries by GDP (PPP)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Similarly, US military personnel numbers have been hard hit by the virus (probably due to the close quartering of troops). The figures aren't in but there is already discussion as to the effects the virus is having on defense.

How coronavirus will affect military readiness - ConnectingVets.com

How Coronavirus Could Hurt U.S. Military Readiness - Forbes

Before and during the Second World War, Germany made similar claims about its primacy as a world power. Things change.

edit on 25/7/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Right, I don't doubt the trolling existed... just not getting bent out of shape over it since millions of Americans (and others) troll on the Internet all the time. People had their minds made up going into 2016, the election couldn't have been more clear. No amount of trolling changed that

What was not established, was any direct encouragement of it by the Trump campaign.

Which is the entire point I was making

The Trump campaign's "Lock Her Up" chant is partly based

Sir, that chant is based entirely on the fact she deleted & overwrote 30,000 emails illegally stored on a private homebrew server that were subject to a Federal search warrant. If any one of us had done that we'd have done 5-10 for tampering with evidence, obstruction of justice, etc. That is the genesis of the lock her up chant.

Before and during the Second World War, Germany made similar claims about its primacy as a world power. Things change.

Indeed. But considering where we are economically and militarily compared to the major contenders there is no real risk here. Although I do agree that constantly building weapons, researching new weapons and generally engaging to keep ourselves #1 is a smart choice. Our best course of action is to build up at the expense of Russia/China/Iran etc

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Right, I don't doubt the trolling existed... just not getting bent out of shape over it since millions of Americans (and others) troll on the Internet all the time. People had their minds made up going into 2016, the election couldn't have been more clear. No amount of trolling changed that

Which is the entire point I was making

The Trump campaign's "Lock Her Up" chant is partly based

Sir, that chant is based entirely on the fact she deleted & overwrote 30,000 emails illegally stored on a private homebrew server that were subject to a Federal search warrant. If any one of us had done that we'd have done 5-10 for tampering with evidence, obstruction of justice, etc. That is the genesis of the lock her up chant.

Did she delete the e-mails?

I thought that the instruction came from DNC administration persuant to CISA data security procedures, and which hadn't been done properly and in a timely manner by their IT support company.

Security Tip (ST18-005)

When the technician involved realized his error, he deleted them as best he could. He did not delete e-mails out of the mail data store, he deleted the exctracted .pst files. This meant that the hackers had previously had conveniently small files which were not locked by server processes, to download.

Indeed. But considering where we are economically and militarily compared to the major contenders there is no real risk here. Although I do agree that constantly building weapons, researching new weapons and generally engaging to keep ourselves #1 is a smart choice. Our best course of action is to build up at the expense of Russia/China/Iran etc

There is some espionage data that would indicate several advances by several other countries representing technological development beyond the US.

China, for instance, is alleged to be ahead in quantum computing, and this is showing up in technologies like quantum radar and submarine detection systems.

China Is Leading The Quantum Computing Revolution

Russia is just now being rapped over the knuckles for allegedly firing off an anti-satellite space weapon:

Russia Tests Anti-Satellite Weapon, US Military Says

America’s Military Is Choking on Old Technology

edit on 26/7/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Plenty of slimy liars, many in this thread. But Tucker isn't one

Tucker did lie and that makes him a liar, he lied and said the NYT was going to dox him, they didn't and they haven't.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

That's a circular argument. Perhaps his reporting exposing their terrible tactics of intimidation prevented it? In any case, I said I'd eat crow on that if it didn't happen and thus far it has not happened. I'm a man of my word.

In any case, you indicated a pattern of lying as the reason for not believing his claim of the initial NYT dox resulting in his wife cowering in the closet.

Regardless people are sick and tired of this. A recent poll showed 76% of Conservatives are afraid to speak their mind. You know what group wasn't? Liberal democrats. What's that tell you about polls and the election?

When the silent majority rise up once again don't come crying here and wondering why. THIS kind of BS is why. Remember that.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 12:31 AM
link   

She (or her agents acting on her behalf) did delete them, using a computer program called "Bleach Bit" while they were subject to an FBI search warrant which is very illegal. This was regarding her time in the State Dept. which the DNC would not have had access to. Basically she stored emails contains various levels of classified information (including SCI) on a personal server stored at her home. This is illegal, but especially so since she removed SCI from an SCIF

You are right though, the DNC did do that for their email intrusion which I believe was a separate incident all together

Heck what do I know though I could be getting this backwards, been so long and so many iterations of this story has gone by anymore

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Mommies little cuck just has no life huh?

All Trump

All the time

Laughable man

The story about the nyt is beside the point. The point is that pathetic, left wing pieces of sh!t OPENLY think it’s ok to attack a person’s home and family because they hold a different political opinion and expose the pathetic ideals and hypocrisy of such a moronic group as ‘the left’

It’s NOT ok to attack innocent women and children, regardless what your beloved media tells you.
edit on 26 7 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Why support some one that is blatantly lying to you, someone trying to wind you up into an outrage, seems silly .

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 04:33 PM

link    quote   reply

Mommies little cuck just has no life huh?

You shouldn't be so hard on yourself.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 01:04 AM
link   
And yet

the liars who lied about being abducted by unidentified Federal agents so they could wind morons up into a frenzy must be blindly believed

Tucker Lied?!?! tO wHaT eNd??

What a know nothing little hypocrite
edit on 26 7 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 04:04 AM
link   

She (or her agents acting on her behalf) did delete them, using a computer program called "Bleach Bit" while they were subject to an FBI search warrant which is very illegal.

The technician had no way of knowing that the FBI had the servers under warrant.

Bleachbit is an open source program with very similar function to CCleaner. Neither Bleachbit nor CCleaner are capable of removing files from backups, which were being done on a continual basis using the VEEAM software. VEEAM takes continual images of virtual machines running on a VMWare hypervisor (the servers). When the FBI were given the 'server' drives, they actually were given the VEEAM backup images. The 'erased' .pst files (and the entire mail data store) were trivial to restore at any time. The deletion of the files was a big nothingburger the technicians allowing the smaller .pst extracts to remain on the drives was the bigger issue and was primarily the reason that the hackers were able to siphon off the mail messages with ease.

This was regarding her time in the State Dept. which the DNC would not have had access to. Basically she stored emails contains various levels of classified information (including SCI) on a personal server stored at her home. This is illegal, but especially so since she removed SCI from an SCIF

Having a file server or an e-mail server is not illegal.

What was possibly illegal was that she used her personal home server to relay e-mail messages that should have been encrypted properly and routed through more secure systems. However, this was looked at back in 2016 and James Comey then said that although she was extremely careless, but he recommended that no charges be laid. Despite the public accusations, there has been no attempt that I know of to reopen the particular case.

You are right though, the DNC did do that for their email intrusion which I believe was a separate incident all together

It was.

Heck what do I know though I could be getting this backwards, been so long and so many iterations of this story has gone by anymore

Four years of accusations, multiple false start investigations, not a single conviction (to date) and yet there have been counter investigations into those with close links to the current administration, leading to convictions, in the same time frame?

edit on 26/7/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join