It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Are Coming After Tucker Carlson's Family Again

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: chr0naut
No
You posted the paper said tucker lied.
The paper did not.
Your english to english translater is broken.

And "plans" can change.

So no, not in any way like the staged smulyay race inflaming event.

IKR!! Lmao. He totally missed the very first sentence. And if he did read it and didn’t know what that means then he’s even stupider than he thinks we are.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Can we get Murray Carpenter and Tristan Sphincter's addresses?

I'm all about equality so if this is how they want to do things then let's fcking do it.
edit on 23-7-2020 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

The "journalists" are getting doxed, as they should.

The only way this will end is with leftists getting shot.

Ok buddy, so youR a commie and or NAZI.
Way to accept and make known you are a complete fascist.

If that's all it takes these days, count me in.

I'm sick of the left destroying this country and getting away with it.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: chr0naut

LOL, How could he know?

Exactly it looks to me like a ruse.

I know he wouldn't say what he did unless he had a recording of those that are out to destroy him and his family. Lets wait for the recording to surface.

How do you know that ?

The NYT have already refuted what he claimed, if tucker had a recording he would have aired it already. This is tucker doing what he gets paid to do.

So we can all believe the NYT when they say "NUH-UH!" but video evidence and 911 recordings aren't to be believed since you don't like the guy exposing it. Brilliant.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Every time I see you I get Cindy Lauper stuck in my head. Damn you.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Because you can't.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Me too brother. I spent many years voting for the party that once stood for actual liberalism, civil rights and more. Although I'll never forget how many Republicans LBJ had to get to vote for the civil rights acts due to democrat opposition.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

The hard yards take time. Notice how long it’s taking durhams report to come out? Draining a 107 year old swamp takes a little time when the major league criminals are so deeply rooted in. And it’s still funny to me that they’re major league criminals except when they talk about Trump.

Yet we have the Muller investigation/report, producing indictments for 34 people, seven guilty pleas and a conviction at trial, and an impeachment trial, and they now have access to his taxation records, in a fraction of the time that Trump has been saying he will investigate and prosecute.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Can we get Murray Carpenter and Tristan Sphincter's addresses?

I'm all about equality so if this is how they want to do things then let's fcking do it.

You have a PM.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   

The hard yards take time. Notice how long it’s taking durhams report to come out? Draining a 107 year old swamp takes a little time when the major league criminals are so deeply rooted in. And it’s still funny to me that they’re major league criminals except when they talk about Trump.

Yet we have the Muller investigation/report, producing indictments for 34 people, seven guilty pleas and a conviction at trial, and an impeachment trial, and they now have access to his taxation records, in a fraction of the time that Trump has been saying he will investigate and prosecute.

Weird.

It's almost like the Deep State is real.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

I know. I know. The argument defeats itself. Smh.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Weird.

Well, if it isn't, he was lying.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Weird.

None here more qualified to make that determination than you.
Fake 🥝

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Weird.

None here more qualified to make that determination than you.
Fake 🥝

If there are deep state criminals, then Trump saying that there are, is true.

If there aren't deep state criminals, then Trump saying that there are, is a lie.

I know this must be hard.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   

There are. Or did you miss the declassified documents that dropped yesterday from the DNI?

As Trump and his voters said since day 1, the previous administration illegally SPIED on his campaign and the dirty clinton campaign essentially bought a FISA warrant all in effort to create an appearance of impropriety.

There isn't enough rope to sufficiently punish those responsible. Unfortunately our system of justice is quite broken and I doubt a single one of those subhuman worthless traitors will ever set foot in a jail cell let alone the end of a rope they deserve. Sad day for this country.

Our best case scenario looks like declassifying lots of information, ruining the lives of those involved (as much as possible) and generally using this as a political device since our joke of a justice system is unlikely to do anything with it. Because you know, in the US, mere candidate status apparently grants special rights and immunities these days

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

There are. Or did you miss the declassified documents that dropped yesterday from the DNI?

Yes, I did.

As Trump and his voters said since day 1, the previous administration illegally SPIED on his campaign and the dirty clinton campaign essentially bought a FISA warrant all in effort to create an appearance of impropriety.

The whole FISA court mess grants legality to such domestic spying by government agencies. Therfore, it wasn't illegal, even though it is immoral and unconstitutional.

There isn't enough rope to sufficiently punish those responsible. Unfortunately our system of justice is quite broken and I doubt a single one of those subhuman worthless traitors will ever set foot in a jail cell let alone the end of a rope they deserve. Sad day for this country.

You are suggesting that multiple people should be executed for the crime of surveillance?

The whole FISA process for domestic spying was implemented under a (Republican) Presidential EO. Trump could simply end it with another. Especially since it can be argued to be contrary to the Constitution - it is his duty.

Our best case scenario looks like declassifying lots of information, ruining the lives of those involved (as much as possible) and generally using this as a political device since our joke of a justice system is unlikely to do anything with it.

How will they collect that information? The FISA court and then subseqent retrieval of those damning documents by the nominated authorities?

Because you know, in the US, mere candidate status apparently grants special rights and immunities these days

It has always been about money, greed, entrenched power, and privelege.

edit on 23/7/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Star from me for this post, good sir.

Although I disagree on a few minor bulletpoints, I wholly agree with the spirit and overall message and feel it would detract from the message to rebut with any sort of minutae.

edit on 7/24/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 01:47 AM
link   

I wouldn't bat an eyelid either when you get put in that straight jacket.

I'll bat your eyelids

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: circuitsports

I'll bat your eyelids

I bet you would.

So any proof yet that the NYT doxxed tucker...

I didn't think so .

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: circuitsports

I'll bat your eyelids

I bet you would.

So any proof yet that the NYT doxxed tucker...

I didn't think so .

Did you know the NYT doxxed innocent law-abiding gun owning citizens?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join