It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Are Coming After Tucker Carlson's Family Again

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: chr0naut

And your point is? The US wasn’t the “superpower” it is now until after WW2. Again you know this. Also if you know your history like you say, you know that Roosevelt and Truman we’re dying to get involved so they forced Japan to attack us. And now that we are a superpower your buddies are glad we got their backs.

To me, that wonderfully wholesome 'superpower', is actually a bunch of major league criminals, and history backs that up.

We can agree on this. Yet you side with these major league criminals every time when Trump tries to throw a wrench in their plans. I think you are too contrary for your own good.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Only maybe, ok lol.

There's no proof tucker was doxxed, I can't provide you with something that doesn't exist. Why don't you provide the proof he was because if it actually happened there would in fact be evidence, evidence you can find and post right ?

I already did. As did another member. Have you smoked your memory away?

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Only maybe, ok lol.

There's no proof tucker was doxxed, I can't provide you with something that doesn't exist. Why don't you provide the proof he was because if it actually happened there would in fact be evidence, evidence you can find and post right ?

I already did. As did another member. Have you smoked your memory away?

No you didn't You posted tucker saying he was doxxed you haven't posted a NYT article as supporting evidence that shows tuckers details. This is all hearsay and you've been suckered in by it, don't feel bad though you're not alone.

I don't smoke.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

And your point is? The US wasn’t the “superpower” it is now until after WW2. Again you know this. Also if you know your history like you say, you know that Roosevelt and Truman we’re dying to get involved so they forced Japan to attack us. And now that we are a superpower your buddies are glad we got their backs.

To me, that wonderfully wholesome 'superpower', is actually a bunch of major league criminals, and history backs that up.

We can agree on this. Yet you side with these major league criminals every time when Trump tries to throw a wrench in their plans. I think you are too contrary for your own good.

Do you think that posts on Twitter are throwing spanners into the works?

Trump is the executive over the FBI and a number of federal agencies that are capable of gathering evidence, mounting a case, and prosecuting. Three years and nada. He's just not doing the hard yards.

edit on 23/7/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 03:37 AM
link   

The hard yards take time. Notice how long it’s taking durhams report to come out? Draining a 107 year old swamp takes a little time when the major league criminals are so deeply rooted in. And it’s still funny to me that they’re major league criminals except when they talk about Trump.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

If he makes # up for a living, surely you can provide an example of this then?

Right?

Just watch his show that's all the proof needed.

Nice cop out. But no thanks, see how it works is you just made a claim without providing any information to back it up. Now you get to defend that claim or admit its baseless.

Tucker makes # up for a living

Like what? Lets see one single example!

You can't find one because all your partisan hate addled rhetoric doesn't hold water. Your statement(s) are not representative of reality, and instead represent the make-believe reality so many of you guys now subscribe to.

Point in fact, Tucker doesn't make up anything and he's one of the few true journalists left on television (Fox included).

But back to your objectively false and defamatory claim. Here's what I suspect: reality isn't favorable for your particular political pursuasion so you'd rather label the truth tellers as liars and BS-artists instead of owning up to 1) a failed ideology or 2) doing things the right way so you don't have to invent reality.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Nah, violence and harassment are crimes and are *not* consequences of free speech. You had better get that straight before someone has to teach you that lesson the hard way.

The only nut jobs pushing division and hate are the leftist ne'er showerers manbuns burning down US cities, attacking police officers, burning down minority owned businesses and engaging in open insurrection with the goal of abolishing the US Constitution.

You'd do well to mind yourself.

edit on 7/23/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 03:47 AM
link   

You asked for proof he had been doxxed I provided it. I asked you when he lied, you couldn’t give me an example.
His house has already been attacked twice. You didn’t even know that, but you’re the expert on Tucker??
If tucker was a woman who had been raped you’re the type to say she was asking for it.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

I star your posts for your signature alone 🤣

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Much obliged sir!

Transcribing that shambling mess of a man's statements was not an easy task, mind you!
Had to sift through the parts about roaches, leg hairs and kids jumping on his lap before I got to ole Corn Pop & the gang with their chains and straight razors!

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 04:07 AM
link   

If he makes # up for a living, surely you can provide an example of this then?

Right?

Just watch his show that's all the proof needed.

But back to your objectively false and defamatory claim. Here's what I suspect: reality isn't favorable for your particular political pursuasion so you'd rather label the truth tellers as liars and BS-artists instead of owning up to 1) a failed ideology or 2) doing things the right way so you don't have to invent reality.

I personally think it’s more of option 1.
I know from personal experience how bad it sucks when your ideology and reality don’t mesh. It makes you feel like a vulnerable fool, a useful idiot. I used to be a democrat for almost ten years. I think that’s why I come across as a hard ass when it comes to these subjects and then be totally cool with the same people in the ufo threads. I guess it’s tough love.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

I'm not wasting my time proving he's a liar. He's a talking head on the idiot box, he's payed very well by influential people to drive home a message.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 04:40 AM
link   

So like tucker you think hearsay is proof.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Where in the world did you get that from?

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 04:46 AM
link   

The lack of proof that the NYT doxxed tucker.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Do I need to explain to anyone on this site what a straw man is?

You keep moving the goal posts. You asked for proof he was doxxed. I gave you proof. Now you want proof the NYT is going to doxx him again.
Maybe they will, maybe they won’t. I know I would think twice after he called them out. The week ain’t over yet, though. But EVERYONE knows that it’s more than likely that they were going to and he proactively called them out and low key threatened retaliation if it happens. For the safety of his family. Not to prove anything to hopenotfearishatweneed. And I think he made the right call. You would too except for the pesky fact that he calls out BS on ALL sides including yours. If nothing happens, it’s still the best possible outcome.

PS. I know you didn’t know about Tucker’s house being doxxed and attacked but did you know the NYT doxxed all their legal gun owners? Please tell me you knew about that.

edit on 23-7-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Oh look still no evidence.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Just keep wasting your time thinking like this below.

You just keep on digging that hole.

originally posted by: Justoneman
You won't let it go will you. INSIDE INFORMATION..

Now QUIT chasing your tail on this.

a reply to: Justoneman

You should just keep chasing your tails, if you move faster and bend your neck more you will get it eventually.

There's no proof he was doxxed, tucker made it up and you fell for the propoganda, you're so woke brah.

The information exists in your head buddy, but do keep spinning remember persistence is the key, the tail will eventually slow down, tucker told me so and I believe him.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Oh look still no evidence.

From you.

The evidence you asked for has already been provided. Admit you are shilling for Commies and move on already, you have beaten that horse and it is still dead.

edit on 23-7-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Did you know the NYT doxxed lawful gun owners?
I think you did and you know you’re wrong and feel kinda stupid but you’re too invested in this to admit you were talking about something you didn’t know about.
As soon as you admit you’re wrong, you become right.
edit on 23-7-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join