It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIDEN--"I Wish We Taught More In Our Schools About The Islamic Faith”

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Biden is a sick senile pedophile

there WILL BE no teaching of any religion in class let alone the worst and most pathetic cult of all time - ISLAM

islam needs to be abolished for all of eternity

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   
All we heard for 8 years under Osama was muslims muslims muslims muslims...isil.

Not again

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine
I went to Catholic school, and we studied Islam for more years than Catholicism. We studied other theology, too. But I still found it odd.

I don't know how he thinks this will gain him support though.
maybe on mandate by the World Council if Churches ?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I remember learning about Islam in middle school. I learned how they used conquest to spread their faith and how their empire used to spread from Mecca to Spain. I remember learning that the people they conquered were given the choice of conversion or death. That was over 20 years ago.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AssiduousSpook

I remember learning about Islam in middle school. I learned how they used conquest to spread their faith and how their empire used to spread from Mecca to Spain. I remember learning that the people they conquered were given the choice of conversion or death. That was over 20 years ago.

I'm very glad to hear you learned that. Did you also learn how the Romans did that same thing? How they conquered northern Europe and the British Isles? How they wiped out Celtic spiritual festivals like Winter Solstice (it became Christmas), and Spring Equinox (which became 'Easter') and all the other seasonal festivals?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I don't think very many people understand how much danger they are putting their families in, by casting a vote for someone with Dementia to be in command of our military.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Taped in recent days. Joe Biden sitting across from Barack Obama...Joe just stares at him, like he's....LOST.

WEIRD: twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   
i dont see the issue here, Christians are always trying to force their beliefs on people, why not allow islam to be taught, and buddism, ect

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

originally posted by: spacedoubt
a reply to: carewemust

Please don’t cut and paste this one in multiple threads, as you tend to do.

This is the second time I have seen you call out carewemust in a thread instead of keeping the modding classy and private.

That's nice of you to look out for me like that Stosh64!

Thank-you, but the moderators warn me about the copy/paste thing in PM's, and now I'm getting it in the public forum. It's their forum and it's free, so they can do what they want. Just like the Twitter CEO is doing what he pleases to millions of free users/subscribers.

If there are 4 threads on Joe Biden, and I have something to say, or something I've learned regarding Joe Biden, it's seems insufficient to just put that information in a single Joe Biden thread.

I get bans, try to do better upon returning, but when something big breaks, I plant that news in multiple threads again.

Guess getting banned is the price I'll have to pay from time to time for getting important info out. That's cool. (shrug)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join