It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 2nd Amendment Battle Is On in Missouri

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
all it takes is one juror that isn't buying the BS
not bad odds..

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

If it were me, I'd march back and forth like the protestors were (but on my property without pointing my weapon). Or I'd be in a lawn chair with the gun on my lap while I turned on my sprinkler system and blasted loud country music. I'd probably have a Trump in 2020 sign on the lawn and a MAGA hat on just to get them pissed enough to make a move that I could legally respond to with a weapon.

That’s instigating and could be argued against. I’d play Kumbayah and wear pink pride instead, then you’d have a leg to stand on for mowing down protesters attacking.

A good point about provoking a confrontation, but I wasn't suggesting you shoot anyone unless your life or others were seriously in danger. I should think that a warning shot and then pointing the weapon would be reasonable force in a self defense situation even if your appearance triggered the response. At that point it would be wise to be ready to get back in the house and fall back to a more defensive position while you call the police.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Let me get this straight, some of you believe this couple was in the wrong?

Let's review, they were on their own private property.
A mob with a history of looting and violence breaks down a gate for what? #s and grins?
We could all watch with our own damned eyes as the couple obviously were in fear for their life and while they had every right to shoot, didn't. They simply pointed a gun as a threat vs actually shooting.

I'm sorry, but I'm not buying into any of these pseudo intellectual arguments that paint them as being wrong in any way. I don't care why the mob was upset and don't need to own that nonsense. You come onto private property in that way, expect to get shot. End of story.

This movement so far seems to be comprised of leftist useful idiots, paid provocateurs and opportunists looking to go shopping for free.

edit on 23-7-2020 by Paschar0 because: Grammer

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
So far the response from the gun-totin' 2nd Amendment lovin' NRA types has been woefully pathetic. They got guns. When are they gonna stop whining and start using them? Them boys is all hat, no cattle.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join