It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 2nd Amendment Battle Is On in Missouri

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Yep, that is right. The message is clear. If you resist the mobs YOU will be prosecuted by the Democratic officials. We can't have people resisting and defending their lives and property.

But now there is a twist. The Missouri Attorney General quickly threw his hat in the ring and we will see a political battle for the right of self defense. (video at the twitter link).

Prosecutor charges St. Louis couple with felony unlawful use of a weapon for pulling guns at protest near their mansion.

www.timesunion.com...

ST. LOUIS (AP) — Prosecutor charges St. Louis couple with felony unlawful use of a weapon for pulling guns at protest near their mansion.

www.cbc.ca...

twitter.com...

Attorney General Eric Schmitt
@AGEricSchmitt

In light of charges issued earlier today by Circuit Attorney Gardner, Attorney General Schmitt filed briefs supporting Missourians' Second Amendment rights. Read the briefs here:
edit on 20-7-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   
GOOD

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Circuit Attorney Gardner needs to be investigated and exposed along with whoever is paying her off 😎🚬

All this BS instigated by Democrats is not a coincidence 😎🚬

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

If you protect your family and your property from the mob, you're racist and should be in jail.

Now imagine if Biden is elected and that is federal law.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Circuit Attorney Gardner needs to be investigated and exposed along with whoever is paying her off 😎🚬

All this BS instigated by Democrats is not a coincidence 😎🚬

I wonder who could be doing it. Who has been doing it for a while?
Soros?

On July 26, Gardner's campaign reported to the Missouri Ethics Commission a $24,548.37 in-kind donation from the same federal campaign committee, a day after reporting a $25,738.86 contribution from that super PAC. Then on July 29, Gardner reported an additional $72,770.27 from Safety & Justice, bringing the Soros-backed super PAC total contribution to Gardner's campaign to at least $190,750.73.

This is from 2016. Who knows how much money made it into her pockets since.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Now is the time to get LOUD. Missourians, If ever there was a time to stand up for a fellow Missourian, it is now.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   
McCloskey's Lives Matter

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Idiot Attorney Gardner declined to say why Missouri’s “Castle Doctrine” law didn’t apply in this case??
Another asshole Dem in a long line of asshole Dems that are in positions of power who want to disregard laws on the books.
Big. #ing. Surprise.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Interior: Courtroom

Literally the lowest educated lawyer licensed to practice law in the whole state: Does the Castle Doctrine exist in Missouri?

Any honest anti-gunner: Yes.

Judge: Case dismissed.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   

The GOD GIVEN RIGHT to Self Defense Supersedes ANY LAW Decreed by Man Circuit Attorney Gardner . Case Dismissed ......

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   
This is a test to see how hard we will fight for our 2A.

Missouri citizens, the rest of the country is watching. You're the "show me" state.
"Salus populi suprema lex esto"

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 05:38 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Missouri AG moves to dismiss charges against couple who pointed guns at crowd

www.foxnews.com...

Missouri Gov. Parson to pardon McCloskeys 'without a doubt,' saying prosecutor's actions 'defy common sense'

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I read this last night.

Defending yourself from a mob of people on private property is a felony .

The McCloskey's aren't the ones that need to be charged.

Mob privilege and a prosecutor abusing their power do.
edit on 21-7-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   
When I saw that couple waving and pointing their weapons at the trespassing "protestors", I knew they would get a Felonious Assault charge. They obviously didn't have a clue about gun laws or how to handle a firearm. Personally, I wouldn't have felt very threaten by them, they looked like frightened rabbits without any experience with the firearms they brandished.

Now, if they had handled the weapons in an non-threatening manor while remaining within the bounds of their property, it would have been legal. They could have gone up to the edge of their lawn and got in the protestors faces as long as the guns stayed pointed away and would have been with in their rights. Not a smart move to do that, but legal.

If it were me, I'd march back and forth like the protestors were (but on my property without pointing my weapon). Or I'd be in a lawn chair with the gun on my lap while I turned on my sprinkler system and blasted loud country music. I'd probably have a Trump in 2020 sign on the lawn and a MAGA hat on just to get them pissed enough to make a move that I could legally respond to with a weapon.
edit on 21-7-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Corrections

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Is comparative religions, a bad thing tho.??

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
Is comparative religions, a bad thing tho.??

what does this mean in this context?

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

If it were me, I'd march back and forth like the protestors were (but on my property without pointing my weapon). Or I'd be in a lawn chair with the gun on my lap while I turned on my sprinkler system and blasted loud country music. I'd probably have a Trump in 2020 sign on the lawn and a MAGA hat on just to get them pissed enough to make a move that I could legally respond to with a weapon.

That’s instigating and could be argued against. I’d play Kumbayah and wear pink pride instead, then you’d have a leg to stand on for mowing down protesters attacking.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Doesn't anybody else see this "stunt" as free advertising for this couple's law business?

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
My first lesson with handling a gun was to never point it at someone unless I intended on shooting them. I think was 8 or 9 when my father handed me a .22 and let me fire rounds off at my uncle’s house up in the woods of Maine. I consider myself a responsible gun owner and advocate of the 2nd Amendment.

What that couple did was the opposite of what I have learned and how I approach gun safety. It was 100% in their right to arm themselves for protection. They f*cked up when they started pointing their guns at people.

Furthermore, I’ve yet to see any evidence that these protesters were destroying or looting anything before walking through that gate, or after. This, to me, made the couple appear to be a couple of scared morons who were looking for a quick way to get some free advertising.

Bottom line- don’t point a gun at someone unless you HAVE to. Without proof that this couple HAD to point their guns at these people, I will only see their act as premature, stupid and unlawful. If anything, they slowed the protesters down to engage the couple, as where they most definitely would have continued marching to the mayor’s house and not given a sh!t about the idiots with guns on their lawn.

originally posted by: TXRabbit
Doesn't anybody else see this "stunt" as free advertising for this couple's law business?

Yes. 110%, absolutely.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
When I saw that couple waving and pointing their weapons at the trespassing "protestors", I knew they would get a Felonious Assault charge. They obviously didn't have a clue about gun laws or how to handle a firearm. Personally, I wouldn't have felt very threaten by them, they looked like frightened rabbits without any experience with the firearms they brandished.

Now, if they had handled the weapons in an non-threatening manor while remaining within the bounds of their property, it would have been legal. They could have gone up to the edge of their lawn and got in the protestors faces as long as the guns stayed pointed away and would have been with in their rights. Not a smart move to do that, but legal.

I like the way you think.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join