It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BAGs would lead to an oligarchy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   
BAGs - Biden’s Alzheimer's Gang, that’s what I call anyone who’s supports a candidate with o visually mental determination issues. It’s very flexible name, former Deplorables who k is support Biden are D-BAGs and so on.

Anyway, if the BAGs elect Biden, who do you think will be running the country. Joe can barely pick out his lunch, so obviously not him. His wife, Jill? Maybe. His VP, no. It would be some portion of his staff or major donors. When Rice or Harris becalmed President, they will have their own staff and Biden’s people are out. They might not be left enough to get hired on. So they will do anything to make money or set themself up to make money for the rest of their lives. America will be open for business from the new oligarchy.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I am visibly offended when I hear people talk about Biden as a viable candidate.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
I am visibly offended when I hear people talk about Biden as a viable candidate.

Ditto Trump for another hr much less 4 more yrs..Biden will have a few ppl around to guide him from making a vile mess of everything.
Your boy's ppl couldn't even muster up a lil courage to tell him , he got sht paper stuck in his show as he boards Air Force1.
edit on 21-7-2020 by Spider879 because: Because Amazon IPad auto correct Sucks.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
Anyway, if the BAGs elect Biden, who do you think will be running the country.

The same people that run it now and ran it for some time: lobbyists.

join