It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Friend Roger Stone Calls Black Radio Host 'Negro' in Interview

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
a reply to: Jay-morris

Fragile

What's fragile?

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Jay Morris nobody is brainwashed. We simply realize the stark contrast between the two. It isn't about Biden, it's about who and what he represents. The vast majority of this country hates the reality that would exist if those LWNJ's were allowed to get into power. That's the only reason we so ardently engage in these debates, push these messages and speak the truth at all costs.

We're dealing with civilization vs. feral whackjobs who want to undermine our Republic. It has absolutely nothing to do with Trump. Trump merely represents the vocal RW and silent majority who are actually perfectly happy with our beautiful country.

In case you haven't figured it out, the only thing the left is "resisting" is our refusal to accept their "radical and fundamental transformation"

*They* are the instigators. They are the provocatuers. They are the agents of chaos. We are stability. We are rule of law. We are equal representation of the states. We are upholding the bill of rights in its entirety.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Jay Morris nobody is brainwashed. We simply realize the stark contrast between the two. It isn't about Biden, it's about who and what he represents. The vast majority of this country hates the reality that would exist if those LWNJ's were allowed to get into power. That's the only reason we so ardently engage in these debates, push these messages and speak the truth at all costs.

We're dealing with civilization vs. feral whackjobs who want to undermine our Republic. It has absolutely nothing to do with Trump. Trump merely represents the vocal RW and silent majority who are actually perfectly happy with our beautiful country.

In case you haven't figured it out, the only thing the left is "resisting" is our refusal to accept their "radical and fundamental transformation"

*They* are the instigators. They are the provocatuers. They are the agents of chaos. We are stability. We are rule of law. We are equal representation of the states. We are upholding the bill of rights in its entirety.

Of course there is a lot of brainwashing and conditioning going on here. We see it to a certain extent in the UK, sort from the weird cukt/ religous aspect of it we see in America.

But one thing they have in common is they always have to disagree with eachother and slag eachother off.

But what do they have in common? They are all reach, hold positions of power, most prob go to the same parties, and part of the same societies.

It's all a farce. But lime I said, most people are easy to condition and brainwash. I mean, it's been drilled into our heads from pretty much the time we are born.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   
If a black guy said, "arguing with this cracker" no one would care . I think everyone needs to quit being so sensitive and so easily offended. Stone's generation went from being told the proper terminology to use in referring to black people was , "Colored", "Negro", "black" to "African American".
My dad still refers to people as "colored" every now and then...he is not racist, just old.
I agree that Stone should choose his words more carefully.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sparky63
If a black guy said, "arguing with this cracker" no one would care . I think everyone needs to quit being so sensitive and so easily offended. Stone's generation went from being told the proper terminology to use in referring to black people was , "Colored", "Negro", "black" to "African American".
My dad still refers to people as "colored" every now and then...he is not racist, just old.
I agree that Stone should choose his words more carefully.

Yeah, it the problem here is you are getting people on here trying to justify it. Thst is the problem with the thread. If it was Biden who made the comment, then the same people defending this guy eould be on here calling Biden a racist.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   

If a black guy said, "arguing with this cracker" no one would care .

There are hyper sensitive crackers on this site that object to that moniker.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: murphy22

There are also now 23 genders. Phew...hard to keep up with. Everyone in this thread needs some Chappelle Show....

59 you're behind a couple of weeks...

edit on 23-7-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

Yeah, it the problem here is you are getting people on here trying to justify it. Thst is the problem with the thread. If it was Biden who made the comment, then the same people defending this guy eould be on here calling Biden a racist.

Lets look at the beginning of this....No one would be defending if someone wasn't at first freaking out over a word that is not a racist term.

Its kind of that way in all of this.... Someone(s) on the left freaks out over a totally non-consequential comment or word and when they are told that then posts like yours comes out about trying to justify it....

Justify what exactly? The use of a word that has never been seen in the history of man as racist? That out side of the US pretty much the rest of the world uses it? Go up a couple of posts....Its on the 2010 census form...lol In 2010 it was perfectly OK to use with Obama in the office, I highlighted Mexican too as the left seems to want to make that a racist term too.

I find the word a little old school, not typical today for the US, and if Biden used it I would think the same.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

It is not acceptable in this day and age, then much is clearly obvious. Go out and through the word around and see what happens. Do you call chinese people chinks? Do you think that is acceptable in this day and age?

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   

It is not acceptable in this day and age, then much is clearly obvious. Go out and through the word around and see what happens. Do you call chinese people chinks? Do you think that is acceptable in this day and age?

Negro is not a slur in anyway , chink is.... see the difference... Do we put racial slurs on the census form? lol

A few years back the term Black was starting to be seen as "not acceptable" and African American was adopted, but I think most find that just too much to say and the term Black is back on top in very recent times like just in the last 6+ months. How about "people of color" that seems to be used in politics by some.

I agree it is close to the racial slur Ner, but then we have Nga in 90% of every current song out there, sometime dozen of times in one song...lol is that acceptable these days? Seems to be...

Its old school I agree, and Stone is old.... I call people "pussys" at times and I get a "OMG! he called me a pussy!!" I'm old school too in somethings...

To be honest do I think Stone really wanted to say it that way...most likely no...

edit on 23-7-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Ha....now do one on a actual presidential candidate telling blacks they "ain't black" if they don't vote for him.....

But yeah...one of Trumps friends blah blah blah.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

If a black guy said, "arguing with this cracker" no one would care .

There are hyper sensitive crackers on this site that object to that moniker.

If you're park cracker and part nacho, does that make you a dorito?

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
If you're park cracker and part nacho, does that make you a dorito?

I think you might be correct. Now who looks like a Dorito? Hmmmm.......

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

No, I agree. I do not think him saying this makes him racist. People say stupid things sometimes without meaning it. Here in the UK, it is not a good word, and the only people that use it are the ones being racist.
edit on 23-7-2020 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

There is no religious aspect to it other than Trump defending religious institutions.

When liberal governors declared liquor stores and drug dispensaries "essential" but threatened to arrest/actually did arrest church-goers you had one party standing up for the church-goers: REPUBLICANS.

Easy to draw that line when they make it so easy.

Religion is protected by the first amendment. Being a drug addicted drunk is not. These liberal states need their priorities straightened out or the federal government will have to do it for them. It is the federal government's job to ensure the Constitution is upheld and ENFORCED to go to war against any person or party or country who opposes it in any way.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

There is no religious aspect to it other than Trump defending religious institutions.

When liberal governors declared liquor stores and drug dispensaries "essential" but threatened to arrest/actually did arrest church-goers you had one party standing up for the church-goers: REPUBLICANS.

Easy to draw that line when they make it so easy.

Religion is protected by the first amendment. Being a drug addicted drunk is not. These liberal states need their priorities straightened out or the federal government will have to do it for them. It is the federal government's job to ensure the Constitution is upheld and ENFORCED to go to war against any person or party or country who opposes it in any way.

I am talking about his followers who are treating him like a cult leader and some religous figure. And oh boy, does he play on that. Looking up to the sky while he says he is the chosen one, standing outside a church with a bible in silence. Oh did you know some religous folk said their partners starting speaking in tounges while he was doing this.

And the funny thing about it is I do not even think the guy is religous himself, but not does he know how to manipalate them, I will give him that.

It would be interesting to know what percentage of his followers are hard-core Christians. I wish I could find thst stat out. Even on this board you can see the cult like status he has.

As the evangelicals what they think about Trump?

LORD TRUMP

They came to pray with their president, though in truth many came just to worship him. Donald Trump’s Friday launch of his so-called “coalition of evangelicals”, an attempt to shore up the support of the religious right ahead of November’s election, had the feel of any other campaign rally, except this time with gospel music.

It's creepy, strange, and damn right scary!

Like I said, people who tend to be brainwashed into cults, or cult like behaviour never admit that fact.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

As opposed to Obama's long time friend, preacher and mentor who hated white people? Also, friends f*** up. It's one thing if this idiot said the word "negro" once, as opposed to a life time of racism like Obama's buddy, J Wright.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   

No, I agree. I do not think him saying this makes him racist. People say stupid things sometimes without meaning it. Here in the UK, it is not a good word, and the only people that use it are the ones being racist.

Honestly asking, what are Africans called as a group in the UK? Blacks in America are far removed from Africa unlike Africans in EU and other places. "Negro" actual translation is "Black" in Spanish and Latin and has been interchangeable with black for like ever.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Dammit this is getting tedious.

youtu.be...

edit on 23-7-2020 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Even on this board you can see the cult like status he has.

He's the first leader to come along who actually keeps his promises, puts his own country first and runs the country like a successful business instead of some mob-rule farce.

He also cut taxes, ended foreign wars, saved us from Hillary Clinton, defeated the Bush/Romney types in the GOP and handed the "progressive" agenda its rear end (with SCOTUS/federal judges). When you do so many good things for someone, they're bound to look up to you a little bit.

Nothing can be compared to the cult like deluded nutjobs who use phrases like "fascist" "kids in cages" "racist" "russian asset" or "secret police" with a straight face.
edit on 7/24/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join