It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Friend Roger Stone Calls Black Radio Host 'Negro' in Interview

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

As with all words its about context.

In this instance it certainly wasn't said in a jovial, banter like manner but was intended in a derogatory context.

I can't stand all this hyper sensitivity that everyone seems to be infected with nowadays, words are at the end of the day just words, but this insulting, intolerant and ignorant language isn't acceptable.
However, i'm not up with the apparent hysteria surrounding this outburst.

Those who are trying to justfiy or give this guy a pass simply don't get it and just provide further ammunition to the abomination that is BLM.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Further ammo for BLM? They don't have any ammo to begin with. They are all overreacting. Shall all the white people start raging about black people calling white people names all the time? You know, all the comedians who have a mocking white guy voice? All those black people who openly call white people cracker and honky?

The problem is there are double standards. Black people can disrespect white people all day every day and its just fine, even when being obviously racist. One person says Negro (literally translates to black) and we have to be careful as to not give BLM ammo? pleeeeeeease.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: jidnum
You simply don't know enough American history, including American comedic history.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

I'm with you on this. I think what he said was stupid but at the end of the day words are words, and we have much bigger fish to fry. There are *actual* communists burning down our country, killing people and working to steal the election

If I could, I'd smack him on the hand and tell him he's a goofy moron and get back to fighting communists
edit on 7/22/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum

Wait are you saying Negro is a derogatory term now? Let me guess, you're pro Marxist aka BLM aka Antifa huh? Are you the reason we no longer have a land o lakes mascot, or mrs butterworth or trader joe dropping branding such as trader jose and trader mings?

What the hell happened to this country? When did people become so sensitive over words? What happened to Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me?

Wow. The sticks and stones arguments. That’s air tight.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

I'm with you on this. I think what he said was stupid but at the end of the day words are words, and we have much bigger fish to fry. There are *actual* communists burning down our country, killing people and working to steal the election

If I could, I'd smack him on the hand and tell him he's a goofy moron and get back to fighting communists

You mean like the boogaloo boys and the cops that are shooting each other in crossfire?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Further ammo for BLM? They don't have any ammo to begin with. They are all overreacting. Shall all the white people start raging about black people calling white people names all the time? You know, all the comedians who have a mocking white guy voice? All those black people who openly call white people cracker and honky?

The problem is there are double standards. Black people can disrespect white people all day every day and its just fine, even when being obviously racist. One person says Negro (literally translates to black) and we have to be careful as to not give BLM ammo? pleeeeeeease.

Are you having an acid flashback to 1960? No one has used cracker and honky for a long time. Do you expect us to believe a you know a bunch of black people that talk like this?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: FishBait

You mean like the boogaloo boys and the cops that are shooting each other in crossfire?

I'm thinking boogaloo boys and cops are kind of on the same side...just saying ...lol

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: FishBait

Are you having an acid flashback to 1960? No one has used cracker and honky for a long time. Do you expect us to believe a you know a bunch of black people that talk like this?

You are right! All that has been converted to just calling whites racists today, kind of covers all the bases.

edit on 22-7-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   

One person says Negro (literally translates to black) and we have to be careful as to not give BLM ammo? pleeeeeeease.

Negro is not a racist term...sorry to say....

Lets look at 2010 census form...Or That Obama was a racist FMer!!!

edit on 22-7-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Unless "science" has changed (which it often does) from when I was "educated" in "public school".
There are 3 "races". Nigroid being one of them.
Negro is an individual, of the Nigroid race.
Did the "radio host" take offense?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian
Is it racist to use the term Negro?
I agree that it's definitely an alarm for racism, I don't agree that it's proof.

But whilst judges are having their children killed are we really wasting our time complaining about old people using old talk?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22
Unless "science" has changed (which it often does) from when I was "educated" in "public school".
There are 3 "races". Nigroid being one of them.

It has, race doesn't exist.
I think the PC term is population dynamics.

Look at a rainbow and tell me the exact point that the colours change.
Race is the same thing.

Of course that doesn't do anything to address the societal impacts.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: murphy22

There are also now 23 genders. Phew...hard to keep up with. Everyone in this thread needs some Chappelle Show....

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 01:51 AM
link   
(lol) Liberals are going to get more of that with time. The pc nonsense won't last forever. They know they're not accepted, merely tolerated. Human nature will always be the same and the more it's denied the more it'll come raging back.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: jidnum

They don't have any ammo to begin with. They are all overreacting.

It's just this type of wilful ignorance and blatant disregard for the facts that helps BLM perpetuate their divisiveness.

They DO have some relevant points which need addressing as a matter of urgency.

This doesn't alter the fact that BLM has been hijacked by those seeking to use it to further their own agendas and that they have set race rekations back decades with their divisive message and practices.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

One person says Negro (literally translates to black) and we have to be careful as to not give BLM ammo? pleeeeeeease.

Negro is not a racist term...sorry to say....

Lets look at 2010 census form...Or That Obama was a racist FMer!!!

So, you think it's perfectly fine to call a black person a Negro? Eould you call a black person a Negro?

Because it's on a form, does not mean it's not a racist term. Just means it's stupidity that it actually made it onto a form.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Such fragility over words.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
Such fragility over words.

Really? If this was Biden or his gang who said this, then the same people saying there is nothing wrongvwith the word, would be on here calling him a racist.

This Trump and Biden thing has just become ridiculous. It's like goid vs evil, God vs the devil.

People are doceaaily brainwashed and manipalated

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

Fragile

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join