It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Friend Roger Stone Calls Black Radio Host 'Negro' in Interview

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
Only the best people folks.

"I don't feel like arguing with the negro"

Why'd he stop? This is a free country is it not? I mean the blacks say that term to themselves all the time no? Heck, even some black organisations use it so it's fine right? Race is a reality is it not? It's a fact? So what's the problem here? Roger can say whatever the hell he wants no? But like other cowards of his ilk, he keeps his mouth shut when he's caught and pretends as if nothing is happening. One would also assume that Roger would have a lot more on his plate than concerning himself with the fact his interviewer just happens to be black.

Of course, Stone is denying what was said, despite it being right there on record. This is the mindset of people the POTUS chooses to surround himself with and protect. For those of you unfamiliar, the crimes committed by Roger Stone. Probably more relevant than his vealed racism, but it's import to highlight the nature of this scumbag, and those who seek to protect him.

Wait are you saying Negro is a derogatory term now? Let me guess, you're pro Marxist aka BLM aka Antifa huh? Are you the reason we no longer have a land o lakes mascot, or mrs butterworth or trader joe dropping branding such as trader jose and trader mings?

What the hell happened to this country? When did people become so sensitive over words? What happened to Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me?
edit on 21-7-2020 by jidnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: panoz77
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Maybe he was saying black in Spanish.

"I don't feel like arguing with this black"

I guess that sounds better?

It was horrible taste and we all know it. Dude just had his sentence commuted, and when being pressed on it, he said he didn't want to argue with someone, emphasizing the color of their skin.

I don't expect many to condemn him. They'll make up silly excuses.... But the guy is a dumbass, plain and simple.

agreed. But how it that Trump's fault? Asking for the OP, not you, I'm sure you are smart enough to not think this is Trump's fault.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I guess a lot of people have no idea what black people call each other? People are pathetic. Any thing to complain about to feel self important.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Did you actually read the context in which ‘gollywog’ was written.
I was stating that is a racist descriptive.........negro or negroid is not.........just the same as black board or white Christmas is not or lightening or whitening.
All of these in todays BLM driven #e apparently all equate to the same thing.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: 20Eyes1974
I guess a lot of people have no idea what black people call each other? People are pathetic. Any thing to complain about to feel self important.

My wife can call me all sorts of things. But you can't.

"Hes not fat he's my brother".

Defending Stone saying this only drags down your entire viewpoint. A viewpoint i'd love to support...if it weren't for the fact that Roger Stone is being defended for horrible things.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I'm sure many will use this as an excuse to call Trump racist. But stone was acting on his own behalf.

I know you were asking OP but wanted to clarify either way.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I'm sure many will use this as an excuse to call Trump racist. But stone was acting on his own behalf.

I know you were asking OP but wanted to clarify either way.

I honestly don't believe Trump to be any more or less racist than anyone else of his general demographic (age and geographical/social location). He's always seemed to embrace people regardless of race. He, like most people who are wealthy, probably only cares about what you can do for him (or how much money you can make him). And while that seems disgusting to most...that is about the most common viewpoint that people have: what have you done for me lately?

Trumps policies aren't racist. They are common and needed for any nation. If he's racist, i'd say every country on Earth has racist leaders too.

As it relates to BLM...it seems that they are taking this racist thing a step further. As if half of America wasn't already just sick to freaking death of it. And every step of the way they blame the police for "systemic racism", all the while ignoring it was folks like Biden and Pelosi (and their GOP counterparts) who created the laws that they say are "systemically racist". And the assholes in Congress just pretend that it wasn't them.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Timeline since 1900s of what is socially acceptable in the United States to describe Black/African Americans

1900s - Colored
1910s - Colored
1920s - Negro/Colored (William Edward Burghardt Du Bois argued that Colored is offensive and Negro is a better term) (Black was considered offensive)
1930s - Negro
1940s - Negro
1950s - Negro (Malcolm X calls word Negro offensive).
1960s - Negro/Black
1970s - Negro/Black (Stokely Carmichael argued that Negro is offensive, and Black is a better term)
1980s - Black
1990s - Black/African-American (Jesse Jackson advocated that African-American is a better term for "cultural integrity")
2000s - Black/African-American
2010s - Black/African-American
2020s - ??

All it takes is another black civil rights activists to decide when black becomes offensive again, and African-American is the new offensive term.
edit on 21 7 2020 by Debunkology because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
You are all still arguing because Roger Stone, an old man with no influence over anything, said

NEGRO!

However, to the one poster who asked about commercials, yes, BLM commercials on youth TV is bs because if there was a TRUMP ad it would be A NYT/HuffPo headline.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I think a lot of the protests are calling for open discrimination, something I'm adamantly against.

As far as allegations that Trump is racist. I had a thread way back talking about all the ists and isms Trump was alleged of... I found it comical. He hasn't treaded into areas any other politicians haven't as far as addressing certain constituents/demographics.

But if you lean right people will be quick to accuse you.

Jesse Jackson even gave Trump and award or accolade if I remember correctly.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
Only the best people folks.

"I don't feel like arguing with the negro"

Why'd he stop? This is a free country is it not? I mean the blacks say that term to themselves all the time no? Heck, even some black organisations use it so it's fine right? Race is a reality is it not? It's a fact? So what's the problem here? Roger can say whatever the hell he wants no? But like other cowards of his ilk, he keeps his mouth shut when he's caught and pretends as if nothing is happening. One would also assume that Roger would have a lot more on his plate than concerning himself with the fact his interviewer just happens to be black.

Of course, Stone is denying what was said, despite it being right there on record. This is the mindset of people the POTUS chooses to surround himself with and protect. For those of you unfamiliar, the crimes committed by Roger Stone. Probably more relevant than his vealed racism, but it's import to highlight the nature of this scumbag, and those who seek to protect him.

Wait are you saying Negro is a derogatory term now?

Welcome to the 80s... or perhaps you've been in a coma for the past 40 years or so.
The obtuseness of this thread doesn't even come as a shock anymore.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Someone said negro?
Relate it to Trump?
Nevermind, waste of time

Jesus, my bad, your post history reads like you are Hillary trying to stop the dominoes delivery.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesearchfortruth

OKAY:
Black
African-American

NOT OKAY:
n-word
negro

So Ner and Nro are equal? How about Nga...

Everyone outside of America uses the terms Africans or negro, and anyone that was an adult in the 60 will too...

edit on 21-7-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Debunkology

2020s - ??

All it takes is another black civil rights activists to decide when black becomes offensive again, and African-American is the new offensive term.

We are back to just Black with a capital B

edit on 21-7-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Hard to believe this Country has fallen so far that we are hurt by names and words. It's worse than a bunch of kids in elementary school.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Zrtst
Everyone is the same colour "White"
Because that's the colour of sheep.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   

agreed. But how it that Trump's fault? Asking for the OP,

Trump's fault for what? Trump didn't make Roger say something racist. Trump could associate with the KKK for all I care, he's not to blame for their past actions. His associations though, that's another story.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Trump could associate with the KKK for all I care, he's not to blame for their past actions.

His associations though, that's another story.

Those two statements seem to be in conflict.

There's no such thing as guilt by association in anything other than some leftist junta farce.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 03:23 AM
link   
cheetos are cheesy

Mo money Kelly should get a grip - if an old white guy uses the word negro a zillion times in 3 seconds, stop being a man baby and move on.

A black guy called me a honky bitch last week so I stole one of his spinning rims while he got some fried chicken - does any of what I just said matter, sound real or in anyway affect the passage of time for anyone else?

nope, let it go.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Good lord cancel trump, clearly all the evidence we needed. Muller couldn’t find anything after 25 million and a few years to hunt. Cancel trump towers, forcibly hand the business to BLM so they have housing... can YOU deny their children homes by allowing trump, a white man, to gain wealth by stealing from their children’s mouths??!

Lolz, player moves to start of game, does not collect 200$.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join