It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Friend Roger Stone Calls Black Radio Host 'Negro' in Interview

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

So, you think it's not good to use that word?

That would be correct. That doesn't change the fact he has the right to say it. Like I said I'll get my panties in a knot when Biden is called out for his "poor kids are just as smart and capable as white kids" bit. But since I care infinitely more about actions over mere words, it just doesn't matter much to me. Although it is not something I personally would say since I prefer to refute ideas with reasoned arguments instead of lashing out with insults

If you called him a moron for say that, then you are half way there.

Indeed, his mouth is what always gets him into trouble. For instance with congress or the FBI, "I would like an attorney" was the only appropriate response. Would've prevented the hack job frameup all together. Of course several pawns were exposed in this process, so I suppose there was at least something good to come of it.

Why are you so obsessed with the left and right? Don't you realise they are all the same? Don't you realise you are brainwashed hate the oppersite party and live the over?

I'm kind of tired of this "the same" bit. Although both parties are equally worthless, it is not true to say left and right is the same. My interests are in preserving our immutable first 10 amendments to the Constitution (the Bill of Rights)

Democrats have attacked free speech, they attack Christianity, they've attacked gun rights, they've attacked private property, they've attacked due process of law, and engaged in a pattern of behaviors totally antithetical to a republican form of government. They hoax, gaslight and outright lie in pursuit of power. They look the other way (and sometimes endorse) riots, mobs, arson, murder, looting as "righteous anger" they claim attacking law enforcement is somehow righteous. They attack the core right of self defense/property defense. The right has not done these things. And since those things are what I care about, claiming the left and right are the same is nonsense.

Why are you so obsessed with the left

Because I truly hate them and regret the fact 99% of them continue to breath oxygen. Or have I not made this clear enough?
edit on 7/21/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I guess the United Negro College Fund is racist.

Negro isn't a racist term Southern.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
I guess the United Negro College Fund is racist.

Negro isn't a racist term Southern.

It is when used in the context it was.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Yeah I just listened to the interview.

Christ.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris
No, you need to get over yourself!

Well, you certainly showed me. Your posts still read like a goddamn issue of MAD magazine with every sentence punctuated with either a question mark or an exclamation mark, by the way. Oops, I mean by the way!

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Stone is an idiot

Some people never learn!

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 04:13 AM
link   

The Cliff's notes version of the entirety of your contribution to ATS, every topic, every post, 11 years running, anytime someone counters one of your exclamation mark riddled rambling diatribes with inconvenient facts...

I can show examples, many, many examples if need be.

(post by EverythingsWrong removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

The Cliff's notes version of the entirety of your contribution to ATS, every topic, every post, 11 years running, anytime someone counters one of your exclamation mark riddled rambling diatribes with inconvenient facts...

I can show examples, many, many examples if need be.

No, if I disagree with Lord Trump and his fanatical supporters, then that means I am talking rubbish!

Of course Trump disciples will not admit they are worshiping a man, but the evidence is very clear on that.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Why is the word “negro” offensive?

I was unaware it had become pejorative or has the Left redefined another word this week?

You don't understand white boy?

See... doesn't feel good. Like another said, it's bad form.

Racism all depends on context, not always words.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Funny thing is, I think Trump is not religous, but he knows how easy it is to manipulate religous people, and he is doing a great job at doing that with phrases like "I am the chosen one" while looking to the sky as he says it, and standing outside a church with a bible in silence. Funny enough, while he was doing that, some people of faith reported their partners speaking in tongues while he was doing this.

But hey, this Trump being a messiah is all in my mind.

THE MESSIAH

They came to pray with their president, though in truth many came just to worship him. Donald Trump’s Friday launch of his so-called “coalition of evangelicals”, an attempt to shore up the support of the religious right ahead of November’s election, had the feel of any other campaign rally, except this time with gospel music.
An estimated 7,000 “supporters of faith” packed the King Jesus international ministry megachurch in Miami to hear the word of the president, and decided that it was good. The Maga hat-wearing faithful cheered Trump’s comments on issues calculated to resonate with his churchgoing audience, including abortion, freedoms of speech and religion, and what he claimed was a “crusade” from Democrats against religious tolerance.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

I might yet give the OP S&F, as this thread has the real potential for some comedic redemption.

Nah, it's more so comparable to watching gymnastics at the Olympics. Individual members competing for some kind of rational to the actions committed. You do see the odd collision as there are inconsistencies along the way.

Enjoy.

In referring to gymnastics, are you referring to the feats of mental contortion that it takes for someone like yourself to chastise Stone for using a racial epithet that Blacks use in referring to themselves, seemingly without criticism or repercussion? Yes, I agree; those are very impressive feats of moral gymnastics.

Listen, I don't condone what Stone said. I think it's really a sign of low character, and a demonstration of being "triggered" and having low impulse control, for somebody to get into a heated discussion in an interview and refer to someone by their ethnicity instead of their name. I'm not a fan of this guy at all, but he has in my view been the target of the general public, MSM, and others' wrath against Trump, a real life straw man, when in reality this dude seems sort of a clownish, discombobulated character, more so than a nefarious actor.

But again, I can't get too bent out shape, because the reality is, you post these "Gotcha!" stories all the time, and this instance, you seem to have selected a subject (the hypocrisy of who can and cannot use the 'N' word) that cuts the core of Black Privilege vis a vis social rules of engagement.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Why would we defend Stone? who cares what he said? Did you care when Biden said poor kids are just as bright as white kids? or when biden said ni**ger 13 times

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: EverythingsWrong

Gollywog?!?
Geez dude, how racist are you?

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Nothing but pussified hateful babies on the left anymore it seems. Never in my life have I seen so many people offended by the dumbest #, get over it and try and act like an adult for a change, FFS. 👻 Boo

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   
OMG! He said “negro.” He hasn’t kept up with the constantly changing correct mode of address. In my life it’s been, at various times: negro, colored (as in NAACP), Afro-American, black, person of color and African American. As long as you don’t mean to offend or be hateful, does it really matter? Of course, we must reserve use of the N-word to black people. They never use it in a disrespectful manner.

Don’t we have more pressing issues at the moment? The Left gets a little crazier every day.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Scapegrace

Yep. Or we could take the argument the other way. Let’s say he meant it in the worst possible way. Let’s say he hates all black people with every fiber of his being. So what. Who the efff is roger stone? Oh he’s Trumps friend? So efffing what.
We all got jackass friends. If you don’t, guess what...you’re the jackass. This thread is sad. I’m going back to defending Tucker. You can’t cuck the tuck. Peace out.
edit on 21-7-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-7-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian
Bad form but, hey ! the penguin didn't say the other word....so that's progress.??..

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Why would we defend Stone? who cares what he said? Did you care when Biden said poor kids are just as bright as white kids? or when biden said ni**ger 13 times

I did. It’s one of the many examples of his idiocy that’s lead me to not vote for him in 2020.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

This, if it needed repeating

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join